HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2019, 12:39 AM   #391

Captain's performance from milner. Okay he miskicked that high ball n resulted in a goal. But he kept his cool n dispatched the pk.

Mane. He is just superb this 2019. Unplayable.

Taa. Look at him. Prob will become another $terling.

Salah. Too selfish. U got bobby n mane on ur left n u go right. Sibei heng milner was on the pitch to take that pk.

Alisson n vvd. U owe mane n milner a beer or 2.

Klopp. Sub in ds15 on the 92 min? Seriously?
I think klopp sub in ds to waste time. And it worked. Haha
Old 18-03-2019, 12:42 AM   #392

I agree 3 points. But...but....but... we are lucky this is fulham. A great many draws were dealt against teams better than fulham. Leicester just to name one of the few. Y? Because we were freaking wasteful in front of goal. This has not changed and it'll be one of the prime reason why we relegate our title to manc.
Agreed but I don't think we should call our own player as "fool" . We can be unhappy with their performance or misses in goals or passes... but not like other teams' idiots supporters calling our clubs or players or fans as "fools "
Old 18-03-2019, 12:49 AM   #393
High Supremacy Member

right....a troll lfc fan who attempts a pilgrimage to anfield stadium with a hospitality ticket
unless u solo traveller if not u can be just accpy wife or gf like my fren who is a die hard anti pool n man u supporter but wife is a die hard pool also llst have to accpy wife to anfield to watch a match n stadium tour lol

but just say suspect cause of the way u sometime type lol

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
Old 18-03-2019, 12:52 AM   #394
Master Member

So what is your point? We are talking about you complaining we won by a penatly.

Don't change topic and talk about how wasteful we are n how many draws we have. What past is past. There is nothing we can do about it.

Did we win? Yes. Were we lucky? Yes. So why you wish us lost? A true fan will be happy we we're lucky and got a penalty to win the game.

Luck is part of the game too. Do you even understand how important having luck on our side. We have shoot n shoot but a luckless team will hit the bar,post or save by a godlike mode goalkeeper.

BTW can you see the future? If no, then y keep talking about city winning the title? Check the table. We r top of the table now and 2 points more than city.

Come season end if city really win the title then u come in n tell us "I told u so". Else I will suggest u don't comment anything if you are so unhappy about the team winning and getting 3 points.

Everyone here is so happy we have a win and u r the only 1 come in kpkb about us winning. Tell us how can we not lable u as a troll.

I agree 3 points. But...but....but... we are lucky this is fulham. A great many draws were dealt against teams better than fulham. Leicester just to name one of the few. Y? Because we were freaking wasteful in front of goal. This has not changed and it'll be one of the prime reason why we relegate our title to manc.
Old 18-03-2019, 01:05 AM   #395
High Supremacy Member

So what is your point? We are talking about you complaining we won by a penatly.

Don't change topic and talk about how wasteful we are n how many draws we have. What past is past. There is nothing we can do about it.

Did we win? Yes. Were we lucky? Yes. So why you wish us lost? A true fan will be happy we we're lucky and got a penalty to win the game.

Luck is part of the game too. Do you even understand how important having luck on our side. We have shoot n shoot but a luckless team will hit the bar,post or save by a godlike mode goalkeeper.

BTW can you see the future? If no, then y keep talking about city winning the title? Check the table. We r top of the table now and 2 points more than city.

Come season end if city really win the title then u come in n tell us "I told u so". Else I will suggest u don't comment anything if you are so unhappy about the team winning and getting 3 points.

Everyone here is so happy we have a win and u r the only 1 come in kpkb about us winning. Tell us how can we not lable u as a troll.
Yes we won by a penalty and I think that is not the way to go. We are relying on these too often. That should not be the case if we do intend to secure the title.
Why I wished we lost is because im disappointed at the way we play. Do u realise the game could easily turn 2-1 in Fulham's favour when the momentum swung in Fulham's favour? And there we go, damn too late.

It's not too late if we start from Fulham game. But unfortunately, I don't think we learnt from history because we will repeat this against one of the lesser but more capable team in future. I may not be able to predict but it will happen one day because of this attitude in our players.

Of course luck is on our side, thank goodness it's Fulham. We won't have such luck against better teams and it's evident. Luck is created thru hardwork and opportunities.

Why I say city is winning the title is because they indeed are. Even when they are up 1-0,2-0,3-0. They keep going on to score with a winning mentality. What did we do? We score 1-0, happily sit back and play possession football. Liverpool don't play possession football, we thrive on controlling space. That's how our lackadaisical attitude almost cost us today.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT
Old 18-03-2019, 01:07 AM   #396
Master Member

Yes we won by a penalty and I think that is not the way to go. We are relying on these too often. That should not be the case if we do intend to secure the title.
Why I wished we lost is because im disappointed at the way we play. Do u realise the game could easily turn 2-1 in Fulham's favour when the momentum swung in Fulham's favour? And there we go, damn too late.

It's not too late if we start from Fulham game. But unfortunately, I don't think we learnt from history because we will repeat this against one of the lesser but more capable team in future. I may not be able to predict but it will happen one day because of this attitude in our players.

Of course luck is on our side, thank goodness it's Fulham. We won't have such luck against better teams and it's evident. Luck is created thru hardwork and opportunities.

Why I say city is winning the title is because they indeed are. Even when they are up 1-0,2-0,3-0. They keep going on to score with a winning mentality. What did we do? We score 1-0, happily sit back and play possession football. Liverpool don't play possession football, we thrive on controlling space. That's how our lackadaisical attitude almost cost us today.

At this stage of the season and its importance,no true fan will want us to lose regardless of the performance and manner which we won.City beat swansea by luck but will anybody remember if they won the FA cup?If we win by luck or undeserved,then so be it,important thing is to bring the bloody title home!

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
Old 18-03-2019, 01:09 AM   #397
High Supremacy Member

unless u solo traveller if not u can be just accpy wife or gf like my fren who is a die hard anti pool n man u supporter but wife is a die hard pool also llst have to accpy wife to anfield to watch a match n stadium tour lol

but just say suspect cause of the way u sometime type lol
I am a fan, but it's somehow different once u make the trip there... The atmosphere somehow changes you, in a way that you know when you have the chance in future, you will make such a trip again no questions asked.

Old 18-03-2019, 01:10 AM   #398
High Supremacy Member

At this stage of the season and its importance,no true fan will want us to lose regardless of the performance and manner which we won.City beat swansea by luck but will anybody remember if they won the FA cup?If we win by luck or undeserved,then so be it,important thing is to bring the bloody title home!

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
We are gambling on the title... That's what I'm pissed off with today's match. It's so pivotal that instead of putting in effort on 3rd gear, we sat back after 1 goal. Wtf????

Old 18-03-2019, 01:13 AM   #399
High Supremacy Member

I dunno how u guys can be so happy we almost lost today's match. It almost became a draw and cost us. Oh yes, we won 3 points and all that matters. The next game, we draw against a leicester-like team and then we just hope for the best. We were too damn lucky today it's scary for the future matches.

Old 18-03-2019, 01:21 AM   #400
Arch-Supremacy Member

At this stage im happy with any win. During the 90mins I will kpkb but if the team wins I'll shut up. Just cross that finish line first by any means necessary!
Old 18-03-2019, 01:22 AM   #401
High Supremacy Member

I am a fan, but it's somehow different once u make the trip there... The atmosphere somehow changes you, in a way that you know when you have the chance in future, you will make such a trip again no questions asked.

i've been to matches in anfield at least 6 times during my 2 year stint at paris so i know the atmosphere

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
Old 18-03-2019, 01:23 AM   #402
High Supremacy Member

I dunno how u guys can be so happy we almost lost today's match. It almost became a draw and cost us. Oh yes, we won 3 points and all that matters. The next game, we draw against a leicester-like team and then we just hope for the best. We were too damn lucky today it's scary for the future matches.

happy for the win tts what all it matters

hoping for a lose so tt the players can wake up not sure whether y wld any sane fan wan tt esp when we r in a title race

Old 18-03-2019, 01:34 AM   #403
Master Member

So the question to you is did we lose? Did man city win? No right? Then why wish the team lost?So if the team lose you happier isit? What rubbish you talking about? If you can't support the team when they are not doing great then don't support it at all.

No team in this world always win by a margin. If you like how man city play then go support them. We are not man city and no team in the EPL is them coz they have the $$ to burn that is why they can play like they are now. They are the only team that is still chasing on all 4 front. Even Chelsea who has more spending power then us is fairing worst then us.

Even RM also lose to Ajax in CL. Like i said, if you wish for us to lose then I think you better stfu. Seriously, I don't think anyone here welcome you but too bad this is a forum which most of us cannot do anything to you.

Did you not read how we complain abt the players performance and such but did we wish for the team to lose? With 8 games to go and 1 point difference anything can happen. Just becoz we lose a lead of 7 points doesn't the team have to give up. Someone like you who give up so easily when there is so much to play for, I really pity you. In your eyes, everything must be perfect. Cannot have flaw or mistake.

Its a happy and relieve feeling for all the fans n here u r. Self proclaim a LFC fan who wish the team to lose and keep talking abt man city winning. Tell me tat is a LFC fan. what a joke.
Old 18-03-2019, 03:54 AM   #404
Master Member

What I've noticed is that after a big European night win the team doesn't put in a 100% shift in the next league match. For Klopp to play 3 upfront and 2 overlapping fullbacks plus high press there's a reason why he likes a midfield that can drop back and defend but he doesn't have a defensive midfielder. For Shaqiri and Keita (or even Ox) perhaps they are not as good in coming back to defend.
Old 18-03-2019, 05:29 AM   #405
Arch-Supremacy Member

Honestly I dont care even if we win every single game from now on 1-0 and that 1 goal scored is penalty. As long as we win the league I dont give a crap how we win. Manure won so many league titles because of fergie time and nobody cares.

I am taking every damn win right now even if it's the ugliest win in the history of ugly wins because that's what we need now. Wins.

Last edited by silent_espy; 18-03-2019 at 05:35 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.