Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He played 40+ games, scored 16 goals and created 4 for Derby.

Because of one bad game....

Then I think our owners must be smoking something wrong with the way they handled Moreno...

Our "big game choker"

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Thats why all pool fans cant wait to see him sold.

Good in small games. Mentally weak in big games.

Not someone we need when we chasing silverware.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Henderson: “There was no way I was going to come off that night. I hurt a tendon in my knee in a tackle but I knew if I could manage the pain and reach half-time, I’d be ok. I had injections & painkillers and jumped on the spinning bike for 10 minutes to stop my knee seizing up

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think klopp will play fab, hendo and Gini for the final. Secretly hoping for fab keita and hendo though

But if I see Milner at RB I will pull my hair out

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Henry should stand by Klopp, he has changed Liverpool from a mid table team 4 years ago to a team that can beat the best teams in Europe. The Champions League and Premier League titles will come soon

Example Arsene Wenger.... Sack him alrdy arsenal got worst.

Top four for a decade plus and one failure year out. This unary I doubt he can do it

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of all the hype... Yes... Hype.... U See and read of Harry Wilson, he is promising. But in a team for klopp, I'm not so sure he can flourish. Tbh, I only watch highlights, which mostly were his better times, Wilson will most likely be allowed to seek his own future.

ZeroTear

Master Member
Reaction score
Of all the hype... Yes... Hype.... U See and read of Harry Wilson, he is promising. But in a team for klopp, I'm not so sure he can flourish. Tbh, I only watch highlights, which mostly were his better times, Wilson will most likely be allowed to seek his own future.

he wan regular football n think current squad maybe cannot grantee him regular. now he like request to leave.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Harry Wilson has a tremendous left foot
I hope he still has a chance to play for us

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this was the Liverpool when BR just left and Klopp just joined, then yes Wilson will have a chance. Unfortunately for him, our squad is much more developed now that we don't have the luxury to bed in our academy players as we used to back then unless they can show they can perform consistently.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this was the Liverpool when BR just left and Klopp just joined, then yes Wilson will have a chance. Unfortunately for him, our squad is much more developed now that we don't have the luxury to bed in our academy players as we used to back then unless they can show they can perform consistently.

Unfortunately we were out of the fa and Carling cup early. Otherwise there'll be some opportunities for those with little playing time.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wilson and Kent reminds me of Suso.
Great talent but just abit not good enuff to step into the first team for some reasons only the manager knows. For their sake I much rather they move somewhere else n have a more rewarding career if they are not getting the chances here

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should we sell rhian and woodburn too?

We suddenly become man city liao?

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not all lah. At least not me & maybe some others too.....:s22::s13:

Seriously, u wan Moreno start UCL final after the last Europa Final he started?

Let's just say we agree to disagree man.

I dun wanna wait 30 years for epl title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.