HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2019, 08:57 AM   #4666
High Supremacy Member

I just realised that there is a route for the sai team to be back in UCL. If they finished in 5th and arsenal does not win Europa!
I think it's very unlikely UCL to be given to 5th placing

Since UEFA UCL 5 teams allocation for EPL is 1st to 4th placing + Europa & UCL winners

The FA Cup winners and the league's fifth-placed side go into the Europa League groups, with the Carabao Cup winners entering the second qualifying round.

Could the fourth-placed Premier League team miss out on Champions League?
Yes, but there is only one way in which this can happen.

The fourth placed Premier League team will miss out on a spot in the Champions League if English teams outside the top four win both the Champions League and Europa League.

Presuming the winners finish in the Premier League's top four, barring an extremely unlikely set of scorelines to drop Spurs down to fifth on the final day, then only four English teams go into next season's Champions League.

The 'extra' group stage spot would go to the Austrian champions, who otherwise need to go through qualifying as Uefa's 11th-ranked league.

If an English team did win the Champions League and finish outside the Premier League's top four then five English teams would go into next season's group stage.

There is no Champions League spot for the beaten finalists. Liverpool would not have qualified this year had they not finished in the 2017-18 top four.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:00 AM   #4667
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't really care about the other teams I just want Liverpool to win things.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:01 AM   #4668
High Supremacy Member

So.... Yeah. Definitely no UCL for Old Toilet.

In fact... old toilet need to worry about finishing 5th and can't even qualify for Europa if Watford wins FA cup.
So they really need to pray hard that Watford loses to Manc in the FA cup final
Old 10-05-2019, 09:03 AM   #4669
Arch-Supremacy Member

Trent’s Sneaky Corner in Real Life.

Old 10-05-2019, 09:07 AM   #4670
High Supremacy Member

Trent’s Sneaky Corner in Real Life.

Hahaha!!!

I like the penalty kick part

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Old 10-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #4671
Arch-Supremacy Member

Manure can't qualify for the Champions League no matter who wins the Europa League or Champions League. If Chelsea win the Europa League, EPL will have 4 Champions League slot but if Arsenal win Europa League EPL will have 5 Champions League slot. So no possibility of Champions League next year for Manure unless UEFA decide to disqualify certain teams for FFP.

I just realised that there is a route for the sai team to be back in UCL. If they finished in 5th and arsenal does not win Europa!
Old 10-05-2019, 09:40 AM   #4672
Master Member

Manure can't qualify for the Champions League no matter who wins the Europa League or Champions League. If Chelsea win the Europa League, EPL will have 4 Champions League slot but if Arsenal win Europa League EPL will have 5 Champions League slot. So no possibility of Champions League next year for Manure unless UEFA decide to disqualify certain teams for FFP.
ya manure fir sure cannot CL
anyway even it somehow can go CL it will likely be a joke as i doubt the team can go pass rd 16 or maybe even cannot go europa league again
Eureka75 likes this.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:49 AM   #4673
Greater Supremacy Member

HAHAHA...Have a good laugh...YNWA
love the Judas and God...

hey guys anyway quote from clementitoiletboy,
this is liverpool thread, dont discuss manure/ old toilet club here....none of our concerns..

if wanna discuss manure go their sh1atty thread
Old 10-05-2019, 09:54 AM   #4674
Arch-Supremacy Member

WHATEVER IT TAKES
Old 10-05-2019, 10:00 AM   #4675
Master Member

I see. So even if liverpool or spurs win UCL, who already qualify by virtue of their top 4 status, their place will not be given to the 5th position team.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:00 AM   #4676
Arch-Supremacy Member

Manure for sure will embarass England in the Champions League lol losing 0-3 to the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid or Juventus

ya manure fir sure cannot CL
anyway even it somehow can go CL it will likely be a joke as i doubt the team can go pass rd 16 or maybe even cannot go europa league again
Old 10-05-2019, 10:24 AM   #4677
Arch-Supremacy Member

Heng at least no **** from him this time

WHATEVER IT TAKES
Old 10-05-2019, 10:26 AM   #4678
Banned

Nope, manure are a dirty team with dirty b@stard fans... they DO NOT deserve CL football... whatsoever.. period...
Old 10-05-2019, 10:28 AM   #4679
Greater Supremacy Member

Think it's rumors for now. Too avoid distractions should make it happen in the close season.
I agree.
Reward him after we win something.

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
Old 10-05-2019, 10:37 AM   #4680
High Supremacy Member

Even if that happens... Also not gonna go down to 5th placing

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.