HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-05-2019, 08:44 AM   #5221
Arch-Supremacy Member

Girls like this usually have some sort of issues.

You dodged a bullet. She is probably secretly a Manure fan.

All the best in the finals.

We will go again next season I'm sure.

On a side note: Never go for overnight study session with gal ever again especially in the early morning she gave you the black face & when u ask her what happen & she didn't want to say anything, next thing u know they removed u from their social media. Petty character that they have. End up I fell sick & had to sleep early after the Wolves match. Need to recover before my 2 finals this coming week...

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
PES1989 likes this.
Old 13-05-2019, 08:46 AM   #5222
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hmm

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48152845
Old 13-05-2019, 08:48 AM   #5223
Arch-Supremacy Member

Girls like this usually have some sort of issues.

You dodged a bullet. She is probably secretly a Manure fan.

All the best in the finals.

Thanks for the wishes, the worse part of it all is that she got crush on my friend who is a LFC supporter but already married with kids already... She got warned me that I cannot say. But doesn't mean I cannot type it out.

Old 13-05-2019, 08:52 AM   #5224
Banned

On a side note: Never go for overnight study session with gal ever again especially in the early morning she gave you the black face & when u ask her what happen & she didn't want to say anything, next thing u know they removed u from their social media. Petty character that they have. End up I fell sick & had to sleep early after the Wolves match. Need to recover before my 2 finals this coming week...

bro.. women come and go .. but Liverpool FC will always be here for you..
PES1989 likes this.
Old 13-05-2019, 08:53 AM   #5225
Arch-Supremacy Member

I hope the lads have a winning mentality and go out for all for the UCL trophy now. Like Jose Mourinho said in his RT interview, the finals are there to be won! Dont give HotSperms too much respect! Every chance gotta convert it to goals!

Come On You Reds!
Henabi likes this.
Old 13-05-2019, 08:57 AM   #5226
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jose has a very interesting take on Finals.

He said something along the lines of “Finals are there to be won not to be played well”.

I know I’m misquoting.

I hope the lads have a winning mentality and go out for all for the UCL trophy now. Like Jose Mourinho said in his RT interview, the finals are there to be won! Dont give HotSperms too much respect! Every chance gotta convert it to goals!

Come On You Reds!
Old 13-05-2019, 08:59 AM   #5227
Arch-Supremacy Member

bro.. women come and go .. but Liverpool FC will always be here for you..
Well said Bro! Hope that Pool can blitz Spurs apart at 1st June.
Old 13-05-2019, 09:00 AM   #5228
High Supremacy Member

Old 13-05-2019, 09:04 AM   #5229
High Supremacy Member

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/0...ue-title-blow/

“I didn’t see anybody really on the ground, or completely ‘done’. People really love what the boys did over the year,” he told reporters on Sunday.

“That’s already special, after such a long season, all the brilliant things you could say about us and this club.

“We can decide how we deal with that, which information we take out of that, nobody else can decide that.

“And if we are ready to make the next step, then we will make the next step, and that’s the plan, obviously, from tomorrow on.”

As long as City are around, with the quality they have, the financial power and all that stuff, it’s not that any other team will pass them easily, that’s clear,” he explained.

“You need to be very, very close to perfection to win the Premier League as long as this is the case.
Old 13-05-2019, 09:05 AM   #5230
Arch-Supremacy Member

He said something along the lines of “Finals are there to be won not to be played well”.

I know I’m misquoting.
The players will need to show up with 100% of everything.

As for mentality they would have learnt from losing last year's final and the league season.

They won't want too end the season empty handed.
Old 13-05-2019, 09:07 AM   #5231
Master Member

Lol

She expect u want more than just over night study..
Maybe overnight something.. lol
Old 13-05-2019, 09:11 AM   #5232
Supremacy Member

Spurs spend fark all this season and if Klopp can't even win The Final, I really don't know what bad karma Final he has got stuck on him.
Old 13-05-2019, 09:12 AM   #5233
Supremacy Member

I know I’m misquoting.
Jose knows how to win a Final. He doesn't care what people says about his team or his playing style cause end of the day, trophy = success, beautiful playing style = fap material .
Old 13-05-2019, 09:17 AM   #5234
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol

She expect u want more than just over night study..
Maybe overnight something.. lol
Starbucks leh Bro, Starbucks.... What can we even do there unless u mean the public toilet nearby? So dirty & smelly
Old 13-05-2019, 09:20 AM   #5235
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jose knows how to win a Final. He doesn't care what people says about his team or his playing style cause end of the day, trophy = success, beautiful playing style = fap material .
Depends on what the supporters/fans want at the end of the day... Win ugly but trophy safely in the bag or Joga Bonito style and possibly get nothing...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.