HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2019, 09:21 PM   #7426

You guys do realise that most clubs would’ve done their scouting and contacting their target players long time ago and not July 1st, probably in May when season ended for most clubs maybe even earlier. And please lah Coutinho is not coming back, very tiring to hear his name already same with Suarez - always hearing people say he’s coming back until his ugly side showed in CL against us - the minute he left I knew he wasn’t ever coming back and now same with Coutinho
lol and quite a few bro here still welcome him back. its like LFC cannot do without him.. What kind of fans are they i don't really know but its clear that we perform better without him and we are CL winner without him. Ooo maybe they did not see how we beat Barca 4-0 with him in the team and got subbed out.

When Suarez show the ugly side of him, then people here stop talking about him. They seriously think LFC is like old toilet, sell to people then end up buying back the player. (Make the team look like a circus with Clowns running it)
Old 04-07-2019, 09:57 PM   #7427
Master Member

fat frank becomes chelsea manager, we're gonna play against his side for uefa super cup this august
Old 04-07-2019, 11:41 PM   #7428
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why never report them for smoking at bus stop? Shd take pic and give them a thumbs up
LOL it was 5m away from bus stop! I saw them didnt want to chap them, but instead they li siao lim peh! So yeah I returned the flavour by the 6 fingers!
Old 04-07-2019, 11:46 PM   #7429
Arch-Supremacy Member

You guys do realise that most clubs would’ve done their scouting and contacting their target players long time ago and not July 1st, probably in May when season ended for most clubs maybe even earlier. And please lah Coutinho is not coming back, very tiring to hear his name already same with Suarez - always hearing people say he’s coming back until his ugly side showed in CL against us - the minute he left I knew he wasn’t ever coming back and now same with Coutinho
lol and quite a few bro here still welcome him back. its like LFC cannot do without him.. What kind of fans are they i don't really know but its clear that we perform better without him and we are CL winner without him. Ooo maybe they did not see how we beat Barca 4-0 with him in the team and got subbed out.

When Suarez show the ugly side of him, then people here stop talking about him. They seriously think LFC is like old toilet, sell to people then end up buying back the player. (Make the team look like a circus with Clowns running it)
Ever since Suarez bited Metarazzi during WC2014, I knew that he was forcing his way out of Anfield, respect was lost immediately despite his talents and King Kenny showing his faith during the Negredo incident!

Cuntinho, enough of this prick, also pattern lot lot, back pain lah, this lah that lah, he went to a club he fancies in the end! So no love for him either!
Old 05-07-2019, 12:57 AM   #7430
Supremacy Member

Confirm not me, I dislike the idea of us linking with our ex players again & again. We played better after they left.

Only Fowler, Bellamy & Aurelio came back to the club on 2nd occasion.

Sent from Champions of Europe using GAGT

Last edited by PES1989; 05-07-2019 at 12:59 AM..
Old 05-07-2019, 12:58 AM   #7431
Supremacy Member

Ever since Suarez bited Metarazzi during WC2014, I knew that he was forcing his way out of Anfield, respect was lost immediately despite his talents and King Kenny showing his faith during the Negredo incident!

Cuntinho, enough of this prick, also pattern lot lot, back pain lah, this lah that lah, he went to a club he fancies in the end! So no love for him either!
I think he bited Chellini instead.

Old 05-07-2019, 04:06 AM   #7432
Arch-Supremacy Member

Confirm not me, I dislike the idea of us linking with our ex players again & again. We played better after they left.

Only Fowler, Bellamy & Aurelio came back to the club on 2nd occasion.

I wouldnt mind Lucas Leiva back
Old 05-07-2019, 05:57 AM   #7433
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not sure Coutinho will make us better. Also don't like his character. Not worth the money.

Unless Barca willing to take huge loss on dembele its unlikely to happen. Character is also questionable for me. Rather pay more for mbappe.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:51 AM   #7434
Arch-Supremacy Member

Zidane headbutts chellini leh... Lol
Old 05-07-2019, 08:07 AM   #7435
Supremacy Member

Bro not sure u trolling or what but u certainly got this mixed up, haha.

Old 05-07-2019, 08:11 AM   #7436
Supremacy Member

Not sure Coutinho will make us better. Also don't like his character. Not worth the money.

Unless Barca willing to take huge loss on dembele its unlikely to happen. Character is also questionable for me. Rather pay more for mbappe.
Dembele forced his way out of Dortmund via AWOL... Poor attitude shown.

Old 05-07-2019, 08:22 AM   #7437
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bro not sure u trolling or what but u certainly got this mixed up, haha.

LOL... pretty certain sure that Suarez bitten an Italian player! HAHAHA
Old 05-07-2019, 08:24 AM   #7438
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dembele forced his way out of Dortmund via AWOL... Poor attitude shown.

I dont like this kind of players! They think thenselves are bigger than the club!
Old 05-07-2019, 08:25 AM   #7439
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seems like James Pearce departure from Liverpool Echo has an effect of letting LFC fans guessing!
Old 05-07-2019, 08:41 AM   #7440

LOL... pretty certain sure that Suarez bitten an Italian player! HAHAHA
Zidane headbutt Materazzi (Italian CB)
Suarez bit Chiellini (another Italian CB)
Ramos Spainish CB(double meaning) armbar Salah
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.