HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree450Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2019, 08:51 AM   #7486
Great Supremacy Member

Left mane only.

Keita's country really fugged up. Destroying their best player.
wadsad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:22 AM   #7487

Congrats Alisson and Firmino for winning Copa America and Alisson for winning another golden glove.
Eureka75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:28 AM   #7488
High Supremacy Member

Congrats Alisson and Firmino for winning Copa America and Alisson for winning another golden glove.
Good.. time for more

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
econsmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:50 AM   #7489
Supremacy Member

Let's see how he develops. Maybe will have the same injury...
"Hamstring. Hamstring. Hamstring"

I feel the same way too. A decent backup to GomeZ

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Need to buff up his fitness and build.

Rumours that we have won the race for Harvey elliot.
GunzerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 12:25 PM   #7490
Greater Supremacy Member

he England Under-17s midfielder Harvey Elliott, the youngest player ever to feature in the Premier League, is to join Liverpool this summer having had the pick of Europe’s leading clubs since rejecting a scholarship at Fulham.

Elliott, who will not be able to turn professional until his 17th birthday next April, was pursued by many in the Premier League as well as the likes of Real Madrid, Paris Saint Germain and RB Leipzig before deciding that he would join Liverpool this month, his schoolboy association with Fulham having ended in June.

One of the most highly-rated 16-year-old players in the country, he was not among the new cohort of first-year scholars announced by Fulham last week. There will be a significant compensation package for his former club which will have to be agreed with Liverpool.
Sinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 01:20 PM   #7491
Master Member

Of all the players that I'd sign from that Brazil team last night it would be Arthur
kennysme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 01:58 PM   #7492
Supremacy Member

Of all the players that I'd sign from that Brazil team last night it would be Arthur
Too bad he is a barcelona player. Meaning unlikely we would sign hik
Old 08-07-2019, 04:57 PM   #7493
Master Member

He didn't get much of a look in at Barca :

Barcelona midfielder Arthur Melo has reflected on his role at the Blaugrana, stating that he doesn't enjoy as much freedom to create play as he does at Brazil.The 22-year-old has joined the rest of his Selecao teammates for preparations ahead of the 2019 Copa America, which is set to kick off on 15 June."The main thing is that I participate in the creation of the play further forward at Barcelona, [whereas] in the national team I have more freedom to go back and build the play," he said."I think that's the biggest difference, as Tite gave me more freedom to look for the ball further back."[At Barcelona] I get more between the lines and I have to move towards the attack."In his first season at the Catalan side Arthur completed just four out of the 44 games he participated in.

Casemiro plays best at that position too but likes to move forwards at Real, so basically you have 2 players displacing Fabinho - not forgetting old man Fernandinho (luckily he didn't play or the ref would've given him multiple yellows - props to the ref for daring to give Jesus a 2nd yellow...and at the maracana stadium no less)
kennysme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 05:35 PM   #7494
High Supremacy Member

brazil is actually better off without the number 10, who always cry foul n roll over
deadmanINC1 likes this.
daylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 08:26 PM   #7495
Supremacy Member

Players back in training. Milner the fittest again just like last season.
deadmanINC1 likes this.
Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 07:33 AM   #7496
High Supremacy Member

Keita should just quit from intl duties

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Henabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 10:33 AM   #7497
High Supremacy Member

alisson has a good chance for balon d'or.
hwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 11:27 AM   #7498
Master Member

alisson has a good chance for balon d'or.
He deserves it more than the rest, in terms of what he has won for us and Brazil.
urbanturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 11:31 AM   #7499
Supremacy Member

he England Under-17s midfielder Harvey Elliott, the youngest player ever to feature in the Premier League, is to join Liverpool this summer having had the pick of Europe’s leading clubs since rejecting a scholarship at Fulham.

Elliott, who will not be able to turn professional until his 17th birthday next April, was pursued by many in the Premier League as well as the likes of Real Madrid, Paris Saint Germain and RB Leipzig before deciding that he would join Liverpool this month, his schoolboy association with Fulham having ended in June.

One of the most highly-rated 16-year-old players in the country, he was not among the new cohort of first-year scholars announced by Fulham last week. There will be a significant compensation package for his former club which will have to be agreed with Liverpool.
This guy look like angmoh ah beng
Old 09-07-2019, 12:01 PM   #7500
Supremacy Member

He deserves it more than the rest, in terms of what he has won for us and Brazil.
I feel Van Dijk also high chance.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.