Good first win of preseason

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
Old 12-07-2019, 08:16 AM   #7548

Good first win of preseason

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
A 6-0 win. Let's talk about 6 ..... again
Old 12-07-2019, 10:37 AM   #7549
Great Supremacy Member

of cause if can keep clyne, no need hesitate, he will be very useful. only problem is, if he wanna stay and be bench warmer. this year no world cup and euro, i think high chance can keep him. not going to be cheap to find his replacement. can play both sides. him being a bad attacker isnt of a concern for me.

next season then we blood the holland kiddo. this season too early. but woodburn, wilson and rhian must blood liao. actually the highest profile "kid" is grujic. but hes an odd one. dunno he can fit in anot. i like his shooting. sibei power. his height also an asset. only problem is his mobility.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:57 AM   #7550
High Supremacy Member

Keep is okay.. Steve Finnan and Rob Jones last time also no attack chiongster..

Adelson -You cannot saturate a 4 billion-person market.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:02 AM   #7551
Greater Supremacy Member

A 6-0 win. Let's talk about 6 ..... again

Liverpool fans troll Man Utd by flying ‘six times European champions’ banner over training camp in Australia

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sta...616.html%3famp

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Eureka75 likes this.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:44 AM   #7552
Great Supremacy Member

of cause if can keep clyne, no need hesitate, he will be very useful. only problem is, if he wanna stay and be bench warmer. this year no world cup and euro, i think high chance can keep him. not going to be cheap to find his replacement. can play both sides. him being a bad attacker isnt of a concern for me.

next season then we blood the holland kiddo. this season too early. but woodburn, wilson and rhian must blood liao. actually the highest profile "kid" is grujic. but hes an odd one. dunno he can fit in anot. i like his shooting. sibei power. his height also an asset. only problem is his mobility.
Grujic not loaned to Hertha Berlin meh

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...stay-confirmed
Old 12-07-2019, 11:50 AM   #7553
Supremacy Member

Clyne actually had a great game against Man Utd last season. Looked sharp and was dangerous overlapping and sound defensively. Only short coming is his final ball into the penalty area is not really good.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:34 PM   #7554
Master Member

Clyne actually had a great game against Man Utd last season. Looked sharp and was dangerous overlapping and sound defensively. Only short coming is his final ball into the penalty area is not really good.
I see alot people use that Man Utd game as a sign that Clyne is still ok but his subsequent performances at Bournemouth was bad, their system is not too different from ours and he was quite bad

But that being said, as a backup he is more than capable le bah, no way we can get another backup at a cheap price anyway. He willing to stay or not is another thing also
Old 12-07-2019, 12:45 PM   #7555
Supremacy Member

looks like klopp is really not getting new players for 1st team.
I really hope that we still buy a couple of attackers to boost squad depth....I mean, I agree with Klopp saying that it will not be a big transfer window for us, that we will buy big names to come into our first team....but at least have some back up for the front 3...

So far I think our front line is Mo-Bobby-Mane, and the subs being Shaqiri-Origi-Brewster...the drop of in quality, I dunno....gap is quite big?

Our midfield is fine, Milly-Hendo-Gini-Ox-Keita-Fabinho...

Ok, maybe defence really need one more left back..if Clyne is staying, gomez can stay put at CB....
Old 12-07-2019, 12:51 PM   #7556
Greater Supremacy Member

I really hope that we still buy a couple of attackers to boost squad depth....I mean, I agree with Klopp saying that it will not be a big transfer window for us, that we will buy big names to come into our first team....but at least have some back up for the front 3...

So far I think our front line is Mo-Bobby-Mane, and the subs being Shaqiri-Origi-Brewster...the drop of in quality, I dunno....gap is quite big?

Our midfield is fine, Milly-Hendo-Gini-Ox-Keita-Fabinho...

Ok, maybe defence really need one more left back..if Clyne is staying, gomez can stay put at CB....
Klopp already said many times Brewster, Ox Lallana are our new players.
I hope he don't panic buy in Jan if it go our way

I was hoping for some defensive signings

Old 12-07-2019, 01:09 PM   #7557
Great Supremacy Member

Grujic not loaned to Hertha Berlin meh

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...stay-confirmed
o.o gg liao. seems gone liao.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:10 PM   #7558
Great Supremacy Member

I see alot people use that Man Utd game as a sign that Clyne is still ok but his subsequent performances at Bournemouth was bad, their system is not too different from ours and he was quite bad

But that being said, as a backup he is more than capable le bah, no way we can get another backup at a cheap price anyway. He willing to stay or not is another thing also
maybe mindset wrong lor. like origi. only in red shirt then can score. go germany play against lousier defence cannot score.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:53 PM   #7559
Arch-Supremacy Member

Firstly Clyne is not the kinda rb klopp wants. That is y got replaced by taa. Hardly a mystery.

Clyne instinct to atk is limited to how much support he gives. Very little...
Clyne is easily turned by faster skillful players. Taa is jus as bad at times too.
Overall being more experienced, Clyne is stronger and does more logical defending than taa.

Clyne wants to go get more football de la. Jus that dunno go where only. If he can hit form for us, if, maybe he will get a streak of games. But otherwise, he is decent rotation.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:22 PM   #7560
Master Member

Manure is so popular that even in Australia they got trolled by Liverpool fans

Liverpool fans troll Man Utd by flying ‘six times European champions’ banner over training camp in Australia

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sta...616.html%3famp

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.