HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2019, 04:38 PM   #7966

Going by the mood here seems like we gonna get relegated next season.
#KLOPPOUT
#GERRARDIN

Old 29-07-2019, 05:18 PM   #7967
Master Member

ox got us thru man city.

shaq assisted gini's 2nd goal.

liverpool is doomed.
Do you remember Shaq’s performance in the first half?
Like I said Ox plays great when the team is playing well *sigh* trying to make some intelligible comment in this forum is like trying to pang a big piece of sai after contispating for a week all you can say is Liverpool performed very well any comments otherwise is anathema
Ok we will win the league! Ynwa!
Old 29-07-2019, 05:30 PM   #7968
Arch-Supremacy Member

This is pre season forum mood....
Good wat
We are getting into the season well here
When it starts
This forum will not give up
Old 29-07-2019, 05:40 PM   #7969
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ox is really very far off his hyped form. Ya... Hyped form. This boy I wanted him here. But from the constant injuries and the getting back on track periods, he is really miles away from Wat the team expects of him in a game. And dun expect those he is our new signing BS. He is not becos during his absence in our run in, seriously, he wasn't missed. We'll jus have to wait for his return. He needs to prove his worth jus like any of the youngsters.

And the new boy elliot... My god.. 16?! Limpeh wanna check his IC.
Old 29-07-2019, 05:42 PM   #7970
Arch-Supremacy Member

Harvey Elliott looks quite good, takes no.67. And I got quite a good laugh when I saw his hairstyle with no. 67; in Cantonese, "67" means KKJ... LOL
Old 29-07-2019, 05:45 PM   #7971
Master Member

The one who made the comment about Shaq was Shearer last year and he was right- as in he goes walkabout at times- first half against barca at Anfield he had many fans wanting him subbed at half time. Probably barca biggest mistake was playing the Kop end in first half because Shaq gave the ball away so many times and barca’s attack from these turnarounds cam to nought and I think the kop helped
Old 29-07-2019, 07:42 PM   #7972
Great Supremacy Member

Do you remember Shaq’s performance in the first half?
Like I said Ox plays great when the team is playing well *sigh* trying to make some intelligible comment in this forum is like trying to pang a big piece of sai after contispating for a week all you can say is Liverpool performed very well any comments otherwise is anathema
Ok we will win the league! Ynwa!
u remember messi's performance? is he a shiit player?

shaq is here as a backup. not even as a messi or salah in our team. u wan be so demanding i think messi or c.ronaldo at most is alek duric level nia.

ox injured for 1 year, u expect him to come out flying. like u know what the squad were doing before the napoli game. it was not lack of match sharpness, but obvious fatigue.

can go buy manu win league title if u care so much about preseason form.

for me i will wait until 1-2 mths in before being so pessimistic. my choice.

Last edited by wadsad; 29-07-2019 at 07:46 PM..
Old 29-07-2019, 07:50 PM   #7973
Master Member

Shaq at half time must’ve had his ass rode by Klopp like Jesus riding into Jerusalem
Old 29-07-2019, 09:16 PM   #7974
Arch-Supremacy Member

Didn't need klopp to do that Henderson and Milly were making their feelings known. If not enough Virgil will add his few words. Basically the senior players won't accept players slashing off.

Focus in offer season under klopp has always been on physical fitness. It's a huge part of winning games. That's a major reason it's difficult to judge players. Don't think they've moved to the tactical training phase yet.
Old 29-07-2019, 09:21 PM   #7975
Master Member

kpkb when lose is normal lah...
Unlike some who kpkb when win, and lose that time happy......
Old 29-07-2019, 09:27 PM   #7976
Master Member

Didn't need klopp to do that Henderson and Milly were making their feelings known. If not enough Virgil will add his few words. Basically the senior players won't accept players slashing off.

Focus in offer season under klopp has always been on physical fitness. It's a huge part of winning games. That's a major reason it's difficult to judge players. Don't think they've moved to the tactical training phase yet.
Really hope this lack of signing don't blow up in our face...
If we panic buy now (which is highly unlikely) then we will become Robert. I wanna trust FSG have something up their sleeves.
Old 29-07-2019, 09:38 PM   #7977
Arch-Supremacy Member

I guess we have to be realistic a bit.

This coming season, we aiming to be champs again.
What it calls for?
To be winning a lot, a lot of games.
And I'm expecting myself and many fans to be carrying such expectations.

Winning means something went right and you get improvement and progress to other areas to improve. Losing meant something went wrong and have to fix it.

But there are times that a loss is beneficial when the trials fail and showed us that we should never try to attempt it again.

Time is never a luxury when the race starts and having problems you can't fix.
Old 30-07-2019, 02:25 AM   #7978
Arch-Supremacy Member

Really hope this lack of signing don't blow up in our face...
If we panic buy now (which is highly unlikely) then we will become Robert. I wanna trust FSG have something up their sleeves.
We might need to panic buy as we have 2 injury prone players who were supposed to be the "new" signings bringing something new and Shaq is still injured. Unless Klopp trusts Elliot to fill in if any of our front 3 gets injured or off form and him expecting Keita to come good this season.

IMHO I believe Klopp is thinking that the current core will continue to perform as they did while lallana and ox provide something new to the midfield while keita steps up a gear as he is in his 2nd season.

Last edited by silent_espy; 30-07-2019 at 02:31 AM..
Old 30-07-2019, 07:40 AM   #7979
High Supremacy Member

If keita can stop getting himself injured with the national team

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Old 30-07-2019, 08:41 AM   #7980
Great Supremacy Member

U wan get good players as bench warmers is easy. Sure. Pay them ridiculous wages. Then whole team wages all become unbalance. Not our money tho. I do that on FM. nothing to worry about.

Only complain I have is no left back cover. youngsters still not good enough. The rest I trust the backups. Call it blind loyalty if u want. We have enough. Best 11 aside, we have wilson, origi, shaq, hendo, milner, lallana, lovren/ Gomez/ matip/ hoever/ sepp, mig. Really not alot we can improve on realistically.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.