HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2019, 01:09 PM   #8371
Greater Supremacy Member

I also got shocked Tottenham is bidding for Dyabala, his wages demands is high and Levy has been stingy for the past few years. Maybe they purposely bid to get Manure to panick and then get Manure to pay chop carrot price for their targets.

I tink Levy treasure Poche
Cos if Poche leaves, Spurs back to middle table team, dog fight with man u

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Old 07-08-2019, 01:22 PM   #8372
Master Member

I tink Levy treasure Poche
Cos if Poche leaves, Spurs back to middle table team, dog fight with man u

Spurs down to the very core now is just a team with no history and no trophies, not that different from West Ham and Everton, Poch is the reason why they are considered a Big Four team, he is the one who molded the team into what we see now, not many other managers can do it.

If Levy is smart he will let Poch do what he wants to build a sustainable challenge and maybe just win a FA Cup or even a Europa League, so bo bian, die die must support
Old 07-08-2019, 02:13 PM   #8373
Supremacy Member

Spurs down to the very core now is just a team with no history and no trophies, not that different from West Ham and Everton, Poch is the reason why they are considered a Big Four team, he is the one who molded the team into what we see now, not many other managers can do it.

If Levy is smart he will let Poch do what he wants to build a sustainable challenge and maybe just win a FA Cup or even a Europa League, so bo bian, die die must support
At least Levy is willing to support him. Meanwhile in Newcastle...
Old 07-08-2019, 02:50 PM   #8374
Arch-Supremacy Member

I hope to see dybala in the league.
Quite rate him.
Too bad we no interest.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:55 PM   #8375
High Supremacy Member

You mean you only know now?
Hahahah yes.

I just updated my EPL calendar for 19/20 season and then I saw the first match timing.... Sianz

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Old 07-08-2019, 02:58 PM   #8376
High Supremacy Member

imo I felt that spurs has been really lucky to be able to keep their current players, Considering the fact that the huge cost to build their new stadium has kept them away from the transfer market for the past 2-3 seasons.

Even if Spurs starts to buy players now, they still need to tread carefully for the next 2 seasons.

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Old 07-08-2019, 03:01 PM   #8377
Greater Supremacy Member

We should spend big on Son !

Old 07-08-2019, 03:15 PM   #8378
Arch-Supremacy Member

Salah has been missing in a lot of games as well.

Salah is supposed to be our star player (after virgil), but his plays are awful. when suarez play for us, his link up play and crosses are fantastic.

what i see from salah now is that a lot of chances fall to him and he couldn't finish most of them.

im comparing him with the very best in the game, and he's nowhere there. just like Mane's second season with us.

Hopefully that's just the curse of the second season, and this season will be better.
Err actually last season if you didnt notice, our front 3 took turns to go missing in almost every game. They were seldom on fire together like the previous seasons. Even in the CL final all 3 almost missing.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:13 PM   #8379
High Supremacy Member

the 3 newbie is really considered as 1st team.
number 72(hoever), number 51(berg) n 67(elliott).
how often they play is another matter
Old 07-08-2019, 07:18 PM   #8380
Supremacy Member

Heng after our first match is public holiday
daylight likes this.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:31 PM   #8381
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://readliverpoolfc.com/2019/08/...ed-at-melwood/

I understand that we have a new player?
Old 07-08-2019, 07:53 PM   #8382
Great Supremacy Member

"You should never do transfers because other clubs are doing transfers. That makes no sense, it's not about that," Klopp told Sky Sports.

"And if you sit back for a second and have a look at the squad, do we need more players? People will say, yes, we need a substitute for Sadio Mane, for Mohamed Salah, whatever.

"But those players are here. So, do you get a one-for-one replacement? A big signing?

"People think that players from other clubs, other countries, are better than the players we have here but without really having the proof, because those players haven't played here, or whatever else.

"It's just that what is new is seen as more exciting. It's like with a new car. Your old car is completely reliable, but you want a new one and two weeks later it breaks down. It looks better, but obviously it's not that good."
i dont think we have a TAA coming thru this year. if any, will be next year. klopp doesnt like to throw a youngster deep into the water. no way we will see elliott making more than 5 appearance for us this season. rhian will probably get 10. klopp's probably banging on our "new" signings to do a job. to be fair we have 3 "new" signings for the first half of the season. fabinho, ox and keita. all didnt exactly feature this time last year.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:03 PM   #8383
High Supremacy Member

Could be that Salah had to modify his game. Last season he was double or triple teamed. Perhaps less clear cut chances completed to season one.
No one was taking notice of him during 1st season and he is less selfish.

He is well taken care off by the defenders, tried too hard to maintain his record and did not really square the ball to the rest last season.
In short, he became selfish.
One thing I respect about Mr F is he is rarely selfish.
Mane was tulan with Salah for some of the clear cut chances where salah can just pass the ball for him to shine.
He some how got over it and become a greater man and scored some beautiful goals for us.
He was our saviour last season.

I saw the Klopp comments about not adding to the front three.
I disagreed with his point since we definitely need a lethal finisher when the chip is down and wall is up.
The team paid the price for not doing anything about the defense and GK for the 1st 2 seasons.
If we want the title, the need for another striker or winger to deliver a accurate cross is needed.
Or else we will be mocked by the botak Pep Pep.
But, this is Klopp.
When every one is forcing him to buy, he die die dun buy.
When every one dun care any more, then he buy.
cyberac likes this.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:27 PM   #8384
Master Member

No one was taking notice of him during 1st season and he is less selfish.

He is well taken care off by the defenders, tried too hard to maintain his record and did not really square the ball to the rest last season.
In short, he became selfish.
One thing I respect about Mr F is he is rarely selfish.
Mane was tulan with Salah for some of the clear cut chances where salah can just pass the ball for him to shine.
He some how got over it and become a greater man and scored some beautiful goals for us.
He was our saviour last season.

I saw the Klopp comments about not adding to the front three.
I disagreed with his point since we definitely need a lethal finisher when the chip is down and wall is up.
The team paid the price for not doing anything about the defense and GK for the 1st 2 seasons.
If we want the title, the need for another striker or winger to deliver a accurate cross is needed.
Or else we will be mocked by the botak Pep Pep.
But, this is Klopp.
When every one is forcing him to buy, he die die dun buy.
When every one dun care any more, then he buy.
Yes I agree, I see some of the matches Mane really is our MVP, Salah is take every potshot he can but Mane adapted well, I think if he not burned out he will perform very well this season
Old 07-08-2019, 09:38 PM   #8385

Spurs look to be very aggressive this season, now aiming to sign Dybala and to loan Coutinho. Tough fight this coming season
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.