HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2019, 09:53 AM   #8416

i wont even consider manure a threat

arsenal has made themselves favourites for the 4th spot (maybe even 3rd).

they still lacking a VVD (a timebomb is there instead) and someone in midfield. im not sure a number 6 or 8. not familiar with their players.

can see them playing a klopp style football this season. 2 flying full backs and pacy forwards.

for spurs, good thing is their defense is in a decline. they have a stronger midfield now tho. their bench is arguably weaker also coming into this season.

man city, not within our reach.

chelsea, if can finish 5th is considered an achievement liao. but if their youngsters' potential currently unknown, they have a more complete squad than arsenal if the youngsters perform.

manu? i think of rashford as number 9 and them having 7 centre backs i wan to laugh liao.
Old 09-08-2019, 10:57 AM   #8417
Arch-Supremacy Member

arsenal has made themselves favourites for the 4th spot (maybe even 3rd).

they still lacking a VVD (a timebomb is there instead) and someone in midfield. im not sure a number 6 or 8. not familiar with their players.

can see them playing a klopp style football this season. 2 flying full backs and pacy forwards.

for spurs, good thing is their defense is in a decline. they have a stronger midfield now tho. their bench is arguably weaker also coming into this season.

man city, not within our reach.

chelsea, if can finish 5th is considered an achievement liao. but if their youngsters' potential currently unknown, they have a more complete squad than arsenal if the youngsters perform.

manu? i think of rashford as number 9 and them having 7 centre backs i wan to laugh liao.
Last season we weren't that far from city. Sure they won the league but we won the champions League.

No big signings this season but it gives time for the squad to grow. Huge effort needed from them every game.

Lallana, naby, oxlade need to prove themselves and fight for the midfield place. Brewster and divock must fight for playing time to front.

Will be very tough but the squad has the qualities to challenge a long way.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:09 AM   #8418
Arch-Supremacy Member

Looks like Leroy Sane season is pretty much over. Damaged his ACL(ruptured ACL) If lucky only 5 to 6 months, but looks like he will miss pretty much the whole season.
ManShitty won the Shield but lost an important player! Is a good deal and lost for us!
Old 09-08-2019, 11:21 AM   #8419

waiting for last minute deal liao
The window is closed.no last minute deal

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
deadmanINC1 likes this.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:24 AM   #8420
High Supremacy Member

ManShitty won the Shield but lost an important player! Is a good deal and lost for us!
Sane was dying to get out of MC cos he is not happy with Pep Pep.
So, he would most probably be warming the bench even if he is fit.
No impact due to the depth of the squad.

Arsenal and Spurs should be good enough for top 4 this season.
Manure still have the quanlity to fight for top 4.
Dun see Chelsea doing well given the experience of their manager and "weaker" squad.
Wolves and Everton will springing some surprises.

We will be having more fixtures this half of the season due to supercup and club world cup.
It is to our disadvantage and we will have to forgo some of the cup to reduce fixture congestion during later part of the season.
We will be having a tougher time winning in the league due to the depth of our bench.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:26 AM   #8421
Supremacy Member

3am match today!
Old 09-08-2019, 11:51 AM   #8422
Arch-Supremacy Member

3am match today!
Tomorrow can sleep long long after match ends at 5am
Old 09-08-2019, 12:09 PM   #8423
Master Member

Manure have 7 central defenders but they didn't sign a striker to made up for the departure of Lukaku. I see them starting strong but their goals will dry up in the middle of the season.

i wont even consider manure a threat
Old 09-08-2019, 12:23 PM   #8424
Supremacy Member

Manure made lots of noise but surprisingly, they are just like an empty barrel. Spurs are audacious in this window trying to get top players but fall short even though they strengthen their squad. City with oil $ Pep shouldn't moan so much.

Disappointed that we did not bring in at least a quality midfielder but happy that we are not clueless in our pursuit of players.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:32 PM   #8425
Great Supremacy Member

hope our youngsters are really as good as klopp says.

at least he managed our expectations. no more 200 pages on potential signings liao.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:38 PM   #8426
Arch-Supremacy Member

Enjoy.

Old 09-08-2019, 03:16 PM   #8427
Supremacy Member

I'm going to try and be positive about the lack of transfers....

Drawing from his own words, Klopp is right that our core players now are all at the right age....25 to 28 thereabouts, and i also dun think that we should break up the winning team also....

I just hope we will be a bit like Spurs, where they did not buy any players last season (noted that their squad was also at the right ages)...so maybe we can expect a big overhaul next season, replacing the likes of Lovren/Matip, Wij/Milly/Hendo and maybe even Firmino!
Old 09-08-2019, 03:18 PM   #8428
Greater Supremacy Member

Liverpool vs Norwich is always a special match if Suarez is around

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Old 09-08-2019, 03:54 PM   #8429
Master Member

Liverpool Vs Norwich is Suarez favourite fixture... He had scored 3 hattricks against them.

Liverpool vs Norwich is always a special match if Suarez is around

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Old 09-08-2019, 04:00 PM   #8430

Sane was dying to get out of MC cos he is not happy with Pep Pep.
So, he would most probably be warming the bench even if he is fit.
No impact due to the depth of the squad.

Arsenal and Spurs should be good enough for top 4 this season.
Manure still have the quanlity to fight for top 4.
Dun see Chelsea doing well given the experience of their manager and "weaker" squad.
Wolves and Everton will springing some surprises.

We will be having more fixtures this half of the season due to supercup and club world cup.
It is to our disadvantage and we will have to forgo some of the cup to reduce fixture congestion during later part of the season.
We will be having a tougher time winning in the league due to the depth of our bench.
Sane seems to always do well against us, so I wonít say that his injury has no impact to us.

The age of the squad means that we are nearing the peak. If we donít win the league soon, we will have to rebuild and start all over again
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.