Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2019, 01:32 PM   #9376
Arch-Supremacy Member

The thing with Adrian that is worrisome is that he got his basics wrong

- your defender who is arguably the best in the world has got the ball at his feet and a step ahead of the attacking forward - you do not come outside the box!
- and his clearance was half farke ; low and without range (i.e. distance) straight to Auba

against Soton

- after so many years in epl he doesn't know about Ings meh , Ings never gives up ... he'll come at you even from 50m and the ball is at your feet
- and he passed the ball right next to Ings when he really should have skied it
And reflexes are not really good... As in migs is betta.. So Adrian is..
And reflexes has nothing to do with how short you been in the team.
Somehow hope he kinda get by 3 matches le..
So ya..
Old 25-08-2019, 01:36 PM   #9377
Arch-Supremacy Member

According to some pundits this season, the defence is playing a higher line and also they're allowing 1 v 1 during our attacking phase. Pro and con to both but certainly need time for players to get used to.
Old 25-08-2019, 01:58 PM   #9378
Master Member

With mig ppl complain, with Adrian ppl here also complain. What do you all want? Another world class goalkeeper?

Don't compare Adrain to other top 8 first choice goalkeeper. If he is that good, we would not have been released without a club and he certainly would not be contented with sitting on the bench.

Stop comparing him to Mig, no1 in the EPL want him but he is not contented to sit on the bench that is why he leave.

Go support Man City if you want world class players in all position even second choice players coz LFC cannot afford and no team current in the EPL can afford that except for them
5ex5en5e5 and Jerineng like this.
Old 25-08-2019, 01:59 PM   #9379
Master Member

so far Adrian is consistent in that he makes a blunder per match ...

people forget that no one Liverpool player is beyond reproach
Old 25-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #9380
Arch-Supremacy Member

is it me or?? i feel like Adrian giving me the feeling of Mignolet
wonder is it good or?
I'm unconvinced by Adrian.

VVD already hand sign and shout for him to stay, simple back pass and danger gone.

Instead he Chiong out and almost gifted a goal.

This kind of play we expect in sleague.

VVD confirm dulan ask wat this joker doing already ask him stay
Old 25-08-2019, 02:06 PM   #9381
Master Member

I'm unconvinced by Adrian.

VVD already hand sign and shout for him to stay, simple back pass and danger gone.

Instead he Chiong out and almost gifted a goal.

This kind of play we expect in sleague.

VVD confirm dulan ask wat this joker doing already ask him stay
yes saw VVD doing that, putting both hands up and then when Adrian still came out VVD short of slumped his head and shoulders down like wtf
Old 25-08-2019, 02:11 PM   #9382
Arch-Supremacy Member

With mig ppl complain, with Adrian ppl here also complain. What do you all want? Another world class goalkeeper?

Don't compare Adrain to other top 8 first choice goalkeeper. If he is that good, we would not have been released without a club and he certainly would not be contented with sitting on the bench.

Stop comparing him to Mig, no1 in the EPL want him but he is not contented to sit on the bench that is why he leave.

Go support Man City if you want world class players in all position even second choice players coz LFC cannot afford and no team current in the EPL can afford that except for them
No one comparing Adrian to other top gk. Only compare to migs. We complain also within our team. Nothing farfetched. So if can complain migs, also can rant on Adrian. Its fair. Why only migs deserves scrutiny?

This is also to kill off the hype initially that he is as good as youtube showed. When you realise, gk makes mistakes, than prolly we'll be more glad whoever is between the sticks.

Fark off telling ppl to support another team. Are u more worthy than others to support this club? And we choose not to spend, not becos we couldn't afford.
Old 25-08-2019, 02:19 PM   #9383
Arch-Supremacy Member

Liverpool is still doing pretty well for actual matches although there are lapse of concentration although pre-season form is poor with 3 losses. The Sai team won almost all the pre-season match but for brought back to earth by Crystal Palace.
deadmanINC1 likes this.
Old 25-08-2019, 03:22 PM   #9384
Arch-Supremacy Member

Adrian was signed up to be a backup and he's doing a decent job. Just leave it at that. No point comparing him to Migs.
ben8800 and 5ex5en5e5 like this.
Old 25-08-2019, 03:43 PM   #9385
High Supremacy Member

Liverpool is still doing pretty well for actual matches although there are lapse of concentration although pre-season form is poor with 3 losses. The Sai team won almost all the pre-season match but for brought back to earth by Crystal Palace.

Crystal palace and wolves are both bogey teams for top 6. We have not played them...so cannot be too haolian
Old 25-08-2019, 04:00 PM   #9386
Master Member

YouTube hype? From who? You mean u believe all this video that's y you come in n compare Mig to Adrain?

Stop trying to talk Abt social media and be realistic. He is our second choice and he is performing as our second choice.

N don't scold ppl f off. I did not talk Abt myself been more worthy but if you think I am more worthy than u so be it. Only fans like you will keep comparing current players with players than are unwilling to play for LFC.

I nvr support our player blindly. I too criticize them when they play badly but nvr have I compare them to player that left all bcoz I believe the current players that are in LFC are worth our support as fans and they are unique in the own way.

If you are a true fan, you should just focus on the bad and good of our own player. Not comparing them to others all the time. If you guys are so good at judging and always think tat other players is always better than our current player then why don't you all go manage a football team then let us know if you are that good at reading a crystal ball

Btw spend or not is up to Klopp. After 4 seasons and you still complain Abt him not spending then you are really not worthy of been a LFC fan. Go read up on Klopp history and what he did for us for the past few years before commenting on this forum.

No one comparing Adrian to other top gk. Only compare to migs. We complain also within our team. Nothing farfetched. So if can complain migs, also can rant on Adrian. Its fair. Why only migs deserves scrutiny?

This is also to kill off the hype initially that he is as good as youtube showed. When you realise, gk makes mistakes, than prolly we'll be more glad whoever is between the sticks.

Fark off telling ppl to support another team. Are u more worthy than others to support this club? And we choose not to spend, not becos we couldn't afford.
Old 25-08-2019, 04:19 PM   #9387
Arch-Supremacy Member

YouTube hype? From who? You mean u believe all this video that's y you come in n compare Mig to Adrain?

Stop trying to talk Abt social media and be realistic. He is our second choice and he is performing as our second choice.

N don't scold ppl f off. I did not talk Abt myself been more worthy but if you think I am more worthy than u so be it. Only fans like you will keep comparing current players with players than are unwilling to play for LFC.

I nvr support our player blindly. I too criticize them when they play badly but nvr have I compare them to player that left all bcoz I believe the current players that are in LFC are worth our support as fans and they are unique in the own way.

If you are a true fan, you should just focus on the bad and good of our own player. Not comparing them to others all the time. If you guys are so good at judging and always think tat other players is always better than our current player then why don't you all go manage a football team then let us know if you are that good at reading a crystal ball

Btw spend or not is up to Klopp. After 4 seasons and you still complain Abt him not spending then you are really not worthy of been a LFC fan. Go read up on Klopp history and what he did for us for the past few years before commenting on this forum.
See...
I critc cannot.
U critic can...
I point out the adrian flaws also wrong
So many point out migs and Moreno is justified.
Dun dbl std.
Nothing I stated deem I am not wanting him in goal.

Learn to read
We chose not to buy, if you like it, KLOPP
Not we cannot afford as u mentioned.
Terrible when you can't even back up your initial words.

And dun challenge ppl worthiness of supporting the club. You have never been a yardstick for that.

Jus for banter, yes, you are not on par in football matters.
Old 25-08-2019, 04:34 PM   #9388
Master Member

Like I said I did not compare like u did. N pls, if you read my post it wasnt jus got you. It was for all those that compare Mig n Adrain. You come quote me n told me to f off so I have to quote you.

You don't like my post you can ignore don't need to quote me and told me to f off. What a loser.

I did not said I don't want to spend. I said Klopp don't want to spend. It's Klopp decision not mine. As long as he deliver I don't care if he spend or not.

N did we lose or play badly for not spending? If u r so good then make a call Klopp and ask him to spend to get another goalkeeper which you think is better than Adrain.

A fan complaining and tot he know better comparing himself to a European Champion Manager. Really a joke.

Btw why the matter Abt been worthy, well, after so many seasons I trust Klopp as he brought us the 6th CL cup. If you cannot understand and still complain when we are winning game and our performance is good I cannot imagine you complaining when we are losing or doing bad.

I don't support blindly but after last season I don't see a reason why fans like you should complain and criticize Klopp. You are not worthy as a fan. Only plastic fans like you kpkb even when things are doing well and still talk Abt him not spending

N yes. I said you are not worthy. Any true LFC fan will know how Klopp operate n be gladful for what he did for the past years. Even KD could not bring LFC to the level like Klopp did.

Last edited by curo; 25-08-2019 at 04:40 PM..
Old 25-08-2019, 04:40 PM   #9389
Arch-Supremacy Member

Like I said I did not compare like u did. N pls, if you read my post it wasnt jus got you. It was for all those that compare Mig n Adrain. You come quote me n told me to f off so I have to quote you.

You don't like my post you can ignore don't need to quote me and told me to f off. What a loser.

I did not said I don't want to spend. I said Klopp don't want to spend. It's Klopp decision not mine. As long as he deliver I don't care if he spend or not.

N did we lose or play badly for not spending? If u r so good then make a call Klopp and ask him to spend to get another goalkeeper which you think is better than Adrain.

A fan complaining and tot he know better comparing himself to a European Champion Manager. Really a joke.
You deserved the fark off jus for insinuating valid fans to support other clubs. I'm a prick for being that triggered.

U really gotta check on Wat u mentioned while u go abt twisting your statements.
Old 25-08-2019, 04:47 PM   #9390
Master Member

So what? Like I said not happy then don't quote me. You deserve to be insulted for comparing too. For complaining Klopp not spending you deserve to be call a plastic fan too.
I don't care how long you support the team but just 3 games and we won btw so if you are not happy with Adrain mistake I can understand but if you like to compare him to Mig (a player who quite LFC) then you are a plastic fan

A fan who complain and compare no matter what the team does and always tot the know better than the manager who happen to be European CL winner. Hahaha you are really a joke.

Enjoy your time here. I will just ignore you and thanks for quoting me to prove me right that you are a plastic fan.

You deserved the fark off jus for insinuating valid fans to support other clubs. I'm a prick for being that triggered.

U really gotta check on Wat u mentioned while u go abt twisting your statements.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.