HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2019, 04:57 PM   #9391
Arch-Supremacy Member

So what? Like I said not happy then don't quote me. You deserve to be insulted for comparing too. For complaining Klopp not spending you deserve to be call a plastic fan too.
I don't care how long you support the team but just 3 games and we won btw so if you are not happy with Adrain mistake I can understand but if you like to compare him to Mig (a player who quite LFC) then you are a plastic fan

A fan who complain and compare no matter what the team does and always tot the know better than the manager who happen to be European CL winner. Hahaha you are really a joke.

Enjoy your time here. I will just ignore you and thanks for quoting me to prove me right that you are a plastic fan.
I challenge you to find a statement that claims I am not happy klopp did not spend.

And yes, you argue terribly.
Old 25-08-2019, 05:32 PM   #9392

sofa watch show
Old 25-08-2019, 05:42 PM   #9393
Master Member

this forum be like
TAA : 10
Matip : 10
VVD : 10
Robbo : 10
Gini : 10
Hendo : 10
Fabinho : 10
Mane : 10
Bobby : 10
Salah : 10
then someone goes Adrian : 9
...and then > HEY YOU GO SUPPORT CITEH!
begintoend and deadmanINC1 like this.
Old 25-08-2019, 06:04 PM   #9394
Arch-Supremacy Member

Come on lah... why start a duel over Adrian? Got energy scold each other, then go Let's laugh at ManUre thread to oump up to Part 5!

Adrian's signing can be decent or bad, but somehow he is either that good or bad. He already understands his role as a backup. He can be better imho. Just 3 games into the season, without any pre-season games but returned with a Super Cup and 3 wins, can lah.

Alisson pre-season vs Lens also got one school boy blunder but got forgiven easily cos he is 1st choice and won UCL! Adrian is now a LFC player, give your best to support him! Until Alisson is back, Adrian is the best we have. Unless you all want John Acktenberg play as gk.

Shut up and enjoy our game runs! Shake hands and YNWA again.
curo and ben8800 like this.
Old 25-08-2019, 06:10 PM   #9395
Arch-Supremacy Member

Will be a perfect weekend if manc can only take a point away to Bournemouth. Harry Wilson over to you
Old 25-08-2019, 07:09 PM   #9396
Master Member

Come on lah... why start a duel over Adrian? Got energy scold each other, then go Let's laugh at ManUre thread to oump up to Part 5!

Adrian's signing can be decent or bad, but somehow he is either that good or bad. He already understands his role as a backup. He can be better imho. Just 3 games into the season, without any pre-season games but returned with a Super Cup and 3 wins, can lah.

Alisson pre-season vs Lens also got one school boy blunder but got forgiven easily cos he is 1st choice and won UCL! Adrian is now a LFC player, give your best to support him! Until Alisson is back, Adrian is the best we have. Unless you all want John Acktenberg play as gk.

Shut up and enjoy our game runs! Shake hands and YNWA again.
Well not everyone here understand that. They like to compare him to Mig. Thats why its really a joke. Instead of giving him their best support. Did not see them compare Becker to De Gea, or Cech or any other goalkeeper when he make mistake. So when I point out asking them not to compare they all not happy.

Like I said, criticize his mistake I will agree but don't compare current player with someone who left us. Its never fair to our player. A true fan will never do that. N like some bro said in here. He is our second choice so we have to understand that he is not up there. He did not any pre-season and we are not even sure if he has recover from his swollen ankle.

Anyway enjoy the weekend and celebrate our top of table for the week till the next match

Last edited by curo; 25-08-2019 at 07:12 PM..
Old 25-08-2019, 07:28 PM   #9397
High Supremacy Member

Hahaha... usually my noisy neighbours and those football grps on WhatsApp would say how good ManUre is, how strong their player on the grp chats. Today they talk about Fantasy league...

LOL

Orbigood Kannasai
Fantasy league?!?! Lolx

When our club was at it's lowest.... We only talk about FIFA and Football manager

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Old 25-08-2019, 07:35 PM   #9398
Arch-Supremacy Member

You guys eat too full is it? Our team is winning also can quarrel, chill man!

Sent from Champions of Europe using GAGT
Old 25-08-2019, 07:44 PM   #9399
High Supremacy Member

Fun fact:
Last night TAA created six chances for Liverpool in total against Arsenal - more than the Gunners' entire squad

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Old 25-08-2019, 08:11 PM   #9400

The weekend will be perfect if man city drops points tonight
daylight likes this.
Old 25-08-2019, 08:12 PM   #9401
Arch-Supremacy Member

As I say, dun Bird talk wif me.

We are here. Which farking stone carved rule say we cannot compare wif an ex player. We have done so many times. Xabi, sg8, rush, Fowler.. Etc we compare, we critic and all in good nature. Its been done for ages with all good mannered fans.

An one tool came over, acting all highly bright red, bending his words for his arguments and inevitably stoop as low as ousting a fan to join another club... All becos... Other ppl criticism does not stand in his red book of 10 commandments.

I'm sorry the posts turn out a bit this way. My apologies for all members and even those that disagree with our view on Adrian. But we jus gave our view. Jus as you all said adrian was decent. All acceptable. Thank you.

But ya, fark you to concur which club a fan shld support.
Old 25-08-2019, 08:23 PM   #9402
Supremacy Member

If you think you can come to a forum act like a big shot and shout down on differing views then you are in a wrong forum. People like begintoend are good for nothing who think he is the best supporter. Why don't you go buy a domain and create your own forum. Else get lost.

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
Old 25-08-2019, 08:47 PM   #9403
Greater Supremacy Member

The weekend will be perfect if man city drops points tonight
Citeh looks unstoppable so far

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Old 25-08-2019, 08:59 PM   #9404
Great Supremacy Member

wilson and solanke on the bench.

hope wilson can strike a late winner for bournemouth.
Old 25-08-2019, 09:48 PM   #9405
Master Member

Wa... That Wilson FK
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.