HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2019, 08:30 AM   #931
Greater Supremacy Member

Warnock blasted Premier League officials as “the worst in the world” and went on to suggest that he may field the kids against Man City ahead of next weekend’s visit to relegation rivals Burnley,

He said: “We keep getting knock-backs. I will probably play the U23s on Wednesday against Manchester City and try to keep it down to 10 or 11.

“It doesn’t matter who you play at the minute, it is who has a flag in his hand and who has a whistle.”

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
Old 01-04-2019, 08:45 AM   #932
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cardiff is in relegations zone. 5 points below teams above. They need every point they can get.

As to which is worse draw or loss, what matters end of the season is the points total.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:45 AM   #933
High Supremacy Member

Will u rather lose beautifully (no such thing) like spurs? Or win ugly like liverpool? Don't forget we only lose once so far and draw eight games. If we didn't get the title it's probably due to many draw. I hope we don't lose or draw again. Nowadays it takes abt 95points at least to seal a title
Based on most title winners...yeah need high 90s to win, except for Leicester year whereby all the top 4 we're controlled by the Thai monks haha

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Old 01-04-2019, 08:53 AM   #934
Greater Supremacy Member

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
Former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez controversially picked a weakened side against relegation strugglers Fulham in the penultimate week of that season. The Spaniard made nine changes from the team who knocked Chelsea out of the Champions League four days earlier so he could rest his players for the final with AC Milan, which was to follow in a fortnight.

Fulham picked up a crucial 1-0 win which ensured they finished one point above Sheffield United, who were relegated to the Championship in 2007

Warnock admits he will always hold a grudge and told Standard Sport: "I will never forget Liverpool. I thought about it again when I saw them lose at Fulham with a full strength side the other night. The team Benitez put out four years ago was a disgrace and you can't ever forget anything like that.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:55 AM   #935
High Supremacy Member

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/03/jurgen-klopp-on-ugly-win-vs-tottenham-and-van-dijk-injury-knock/

"There are 500,000, ways to win a football game and we won rather ugly today but we will take it"

Klopp admitted that today was a really ugly win lolx

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Old 01-04-2019, 08:56 AM   #936
Supremacy Member

Man City still has Spurs and Manure to play.

So Iím hoping for a draw or loss in one of those for them.

City play Spurs 3 times this month, so itís going to be quite interesting to see how things go.

If City beats Spurs in the Champions League, I think theyíll drop point against them in the EPL.
Although I think man citeh shd be the favourite for all of these matches... I don't think they can win spurs three times in diff competition. Expect a draw at least in one of the matches(hopefully in epl)
Old 01-04-2019, 09:14 AM   #937
Supremacy Member

Next match against soton will be interesting. Vs rp leipzig ex coach and also vvd back to his old club. Expect a hostile environment from soton fans. We used to rob their players
Old 01-04-2019, 09:20 AM   #938
Master Member

You go see the replay when he fouled Hairy Kane, what did he do? He went to kpkb the ref and that was when Kane launched a long ball to lead to he equaliser in a quick counter. A smart player would have tried o staf i between the ball and try delay tactic until ref come to separate the ball to restart the game.

Yes, Hendo kpkb.
FYI this is not the first time he did that already. Whenever the whistle is blown against him, he will kpkb (either to the referee or his own player) as if the whole world is against him and turn away from the ball. In football, you don't turn away from the ball. That is the most basic rule.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:57 AM   #939
Great Supremacy Member

after spurs lvled then we went panick mode and keep pumping ball up~
lucky we got the goal and won in the end else cant imagine being called "bottled" again~

we are then the team that keeps bottling up~
Old 01-04-2019, 10:27 AM   #940
Arch-Supremacy Member

FYI this is not the first time he did that already. Whenever the whistle is blown against him, he will kpkb (either to the referee or his own player) as if the whole world is against him and turn away from the ball. In football, you don't turn away from the ball. That is the most basic rule.
He is Captain Hendo, so he must show the authorities his authority... LOL
Old 01-04-2019, 10:27 AM   #941
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually our passing was horrible as compare to spurs as seen in the 2nd half they dominated the game play because their passing was perfect. Another thing is why the hell our throw-in always take ages to get it done and why must always be taken by the fullbacks only Like already in the opponent half, and Mane will pick the ball up and wait for Robertson and if Salah, will wait for TAA to come and take the throw-in They should just do it quick instead of waiting and by that time the opponent players already re-grouped.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:30 AM   #942
Arch-Supremacy Member

Former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez controversially picked a weakened side against relegation strugglers Fulham in the penultimate week of that season. The Spaniard made nine changes from the team who knocked Chelsea out of the Champions League four days earlier so he could rest his players for the final with AC Milan, which was to follow in a fortnight.

Fulham picked up a crucial 1-0 win which ensured they finished one point above Sheffield United, who were relegated to the Championship in 2007

Warnock admits he will always hold a grudge and told Standard Sport: "I will never forget Liverpool. I thought about it again when I saw them lose at Fulham with a full strength side the other night. The team Benitez put out four years ago was a disgrace and you can't ever forget anything like that.
Why Warnock kpkb until get Liverpool involved?

If got grudges then field a U23 side vs ManShitty and go back to Div 1 loh
Old 01-04-2019, 10:32 AM   #943
Greater Supremacy Member

He is still holding grudges for something that happened 12 years ago, itís just plain childish
Old 01-04-2019, 10:33 AM   #944
High Supremacy Member

It is ugly and lucky win.
The spurs player could have kicked the ball out of play.
Klopp need to stop playing the kia-si midfield which offer no creativity.
We did not have the grip of the game for 2nd half.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:49 AM   #945
Arch-Supremacy Member

They're already on the way down.

Even if their strongest is fielded they'll still lose.

There's reasons they're in bottom 3.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.