HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2019, 03:33 PM   #9436
High Supremacy Member

those r not harsh times is jitao shitty...nobody is interested to join us....and those we want left for their own perceived "greener pastures"....many laughing at us....especially those manure supporters....now let them have a taste of their own med...no CL, no top 4 no nutting...gd luck wif tat....
I remember Elfi Sigurdsson reject us to join everton. And we make wilfred Bony our target for striker
Old 26-08-2019, 03:57 PM   #9437

looking at that team now i think can finish 7-8 this season i arm chio

those r not harsh times is jitao shitty...nobody is interested to join us....and those we want left for their own perceived "greener pastures"....many laughing at us....especially those manure supporters....now let them have a taste of their own med...no CL, no top 4 no nutting...gd luck wif tat....
Old 26-08-2019, 03:59 PM   #9438

I remember Elfi Sigurdsson reject us to join everton. And we make wilfred Bony our target for striker
Gylfi sigurdsson issit? endup goto spurs de...then kena send back to swansea then now everton.....heng never sign bony lar....we have much beta options now....and i thank god Sanchez choose arsenal over us...he is definitely no suarez and is a destroyer of teams rapport like tat diego costa

Pulisic still went to chelski...wasted..he would make a nice addition....but at least nw pool can keep our players and attract quality ones...i actually like JK retention summer...if add new players need time to gel again....tis yr target EPL title so a team tat is at peak n can gel is the best
Old 26-08-2019, 04:07 PM   #9439

looking at that team now i think can finish 7-8 this season i arm chio
arm chio is gv fave liao...jitao openly chio lar....when pool cmi tat time we oso kena chio n insulted so no nd give face...see tat porkba nw i wanna laugh...one look u kw they sibeh suay liao.

one wanna take penalty one snatch penalty n miss...then the ole say who take oso ok...then finally say is rashford take. Next match penalty again n their so called dedicated penalty taker miss again...tis is not suay i oso dunno wad...
Old 26-08-2019, 04:07 PM   #9440
Master Member

I think now Liverpool has a happy problem. Any players coming in will have to think whether they can replace any of the first XI. Assuming that this player is a current first teamer elsewhere. The front 3 will be definitely hard to break into, especially with them going into their prime age. And with Klopp as the manager, I do not think that they will want to move elsewhere, even more so with what happened to Coutinho.
daylight likes this.
Old 26-08-2019, 04:44 PM   #9441

I think now Liverpool has a happy problem. Any players coming in will have to think whether they can replace any of the first XI. Assuming that this player is a current first teamer elsewhere. The front 3 will be definitely hard to break into, especially with them going into their prime age. And with Klopp as the manager, I do not think that they will want to move elsewhere, even more so with what happened to Coutinho.
agreed...cuntinho is gd example of grass is greener....imagine if he stayed. I think he would hv developed alot more under JK than playing 2nd fiddle to messy....but some players only look at pay n nothing else...2 types...those tat play the game for passion and the other for money and most are the latter. When high wages come can go sit bench is ok one..
Old 26-08-2019, 05:39 PM   #9442
Supremacy Member

agreed...cuntinho is gd example of grass is greener....imagine if he stayed. I think he would hv developed alot more under JK than playing 2nd fiddle to messy....but some players only look at pay n nothing else...2 types...those tat play the game for passion and the other for money and most are the latter. When high wages come can go sit bench is ok one..
things happen for a reason. If Cou stayed, Firmino would not have thr chance to blossom.
Dont pity Cou. He made his own bed.

Sent from "From The Bowels Of Purgatory" using GAGT
Old 26-08-2019, 08:12 PM   #9443
Greater Supremacy Member

I read an article tat says Cou left because he felt he was not the main event by Klopp on Liverpool

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Old 26-08-2019, 08:15 PM   #9444
Master Member

Tiagong the club will give VVD a new contract worth 250k - hope he'll get tied to the club until he retires. He is prime manager material too, so hopefully he can be a future manager for Liverpool. He's the one player that Klopp relies on for advice on the pitch imo - its very subtle but sometimes you catch VVD covering his mouth while saying something to him. Plus he's got charisma and hugs everyone - not something Stevie or Unai Emery would do ; last night Sokaraitis stole a hug from Klopp after the match, was like wtf right but then nobody hugs Unai.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:21 PM   #9445
Great Supremacy Member

i only most worried about alisson. i think if will leave, hes the first. then fabinho. then maybe salah.

the rest of our core i dont see leaving. unless we want them out.

vvd will probably leave here at the end of his career then go his hometown play 1-2 seasons and retire.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:23 PM   #9446
Great Supremacy Member

https://www.planetfootball.com/video...bble-past-vvd/

finally.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:21 PM   #9447
Great Supremacy Member

Tiagong the club will give VVD a new contract worth 250k - hope he'll get tied to the club until he retires. He is prime manager material too, so hopefully he can be a future manager for Liverpool. He's the one player that Klopp relies on for advice on the pitch imo - its very subtle but sometimes you catch VVD covering his mouth while saying something to him. Plus he's got charisma and hugs everyone - not something Stevie or Unai Emery would do ; last night Sokaraitis stole a hug from Klopp after the match, was like wtf right but then nobody hugs Unai.
Dun think any players have any mood to hug their manager after any defeat in Anfield.
Dun recall Emery hugging his players except during his 1st first games.
Old 27-08-2019, 06:10 AM   #9448
Master Member

They are not strangers. Sokratis played under klopp at dortmund
Old 27-08-2019, 10:25 AM   #9449

https://www.tnp.sg/sports/football/j...box=1566860275

Sad time fly so fast. Will ours boss really wan to leave Liverpool?
Old 27-08-2019, 10:37 AM   #9450
Greater Supremacy Member

https://www.tnp.sg/sports/football/j...box=1566860275

Sad time fly so fast. Will ours boss really wan to leave Liverpool?
German papers wan to stir cos they wan him back to Germany

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.