HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2019, 02:10 PM   #991
Supremacy Member

Should give fab, keita and milner a try. Wij like dropping off form past few games.
Anyone got stats on headers won by hendo? I didn't see any come off his head. Fab instantly won all long balls when he came on. Instant relief for vvd and matip
Headers will mess up Henderson's hair, so that's a NO
Old 02-04-2019, 02:27 PM   #992
High Supremacy Member

Headers will mess up Henderson's hair, so that's a NO
Old 02-04-2019, 02:39 PM   #993
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone knows if we beat Porto and get into UCL semis,

Will the semi final 1st leg or 2nd leg be at home?
Old 02-04-2019, 03:08 PM   #994
Greater Supremacy Member

Wah, liverpool john achterberg pee?
Old 02-04-2019, 03:27 PM   #995
Arch-Supremacy Member

I think Henderson did well for the last match?
Old 02-04-2019, 03:33 PM   #996
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you’re happy and you know it, pee your pants?

Old 02-04-2019, 05:36 PM   #997
Master Member

I think Henderson did well for the last match?
compare to who? the ball boy? Hmm then he did well. Else, you might have to watch the whole match to see what he did.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:45 PM   #998
Greater Supremacy Member

compare to who? the ball boy? Hmm then he did well. Else, you might have to watch the whole match to see what he did.
Not sure which match you watching, but it was Henderson cross field pass that lead to the opener

Henderson was out against Ali and milner was out against Eriksen and both did a good job in strifling both of them out of the match too
Old 02-04-2019, 08:04 PM   #999
Supremacy Member

Hendo's performance was just OK. Nothing bad or good. He got involved in our opener and also Spurs' goal .

It was Gini that's kinda baffle me. He's given a more free role to go forward but just neither here nor there. After they scored, he got exploit spaces but whenever he got the ball, you just feel like it will lead to nothing .
Old 02-04-2019, 08:06 PM   #1000
Supremacy Member

Not surprised with how Alisson's performance was that night. Think he wet himself when Spurs 2 vs 1 against VVD .
Old 02-04-2019, 08:13 PM   #1001
Master Member

Not sure which match you watching, but it was Henderson cross field pass that lead to the opener

Henderson was out against Ali and milner was out against Eriksen and both did a good job in strifling both of them out of the match too
Really? He tried a chip passed and it fail and fall to a Spurs player which they did a counter attack but too bad for them the shot by Ali went way over. (go back to watch the highlight). This was first half and he was under no pressure.

N how about the goal by Spur? He give away the free kick and what did he do? Walk away and ignore the game play when he should have ensure Spur did not do a fast free kick, which they did and goal... 1-1..

So if that is your meaning of him playing a good game. Then I will said Fab have a super great game. Coz he came on and stop the whole of Spur midfield from attacking like LFC doesn't exist.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:35 PM   #1002
Arch-Supremacy Member

Agreed. The UK pool diehard fans are also calling for Fabinho to replace him after yet another shambolic performance.

Those who back him are the same ones who settle for mediocrity and think Lucas is a legend. Happy with LFC not winning anything.

Pardon their ignorance.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:43 PM   #1003
Greater Supremacy Member

Really? He tried a chip passed and it fail and fall to a Spurs player which they did a counter attack but too bad for them the shot by Ali went way over. (go back to watch the highlight). This was first half and he was under no pressure.

N how about the goal by Spur? He give away the free kick and what did he do? Walk away and ignore the game play when he should have ensure Spur did not do a fast free kick, which they did and goal... 1-1..

So if that is your meaning of him playing a good game. Then I will said Fab have a super great game. Coz he came on and stop the whole of Spur midfield from attacking like LFC doesn't exist.
The goal shouldn’t even be allowed in the first place, the ball was still rolling when Kane took the free kick, and the free kick was supposed miles away from the place he was fouled too, the referee shouldn’t have given the ball and where was Trent? Sleeping? He was supposed to be tracking Moura too.

And pls don’t use just 1-2 individual mistake and judge someone overall mistakes, if so everyone would only have 3-4 points rating last match
Old 02-04-2019, 08:49 PM   #1004
Master Member

The goal shouldn’t even be allowed in the first place, the ball was still rolling when Kane took the free kick, and the free kick was supposed miles away from the place he was fouled too, the referee shouldn’t have given the ball and where was Trent? Sleeping? He was supposed to be tracking Moura too.

And pls don’t use just 1-2 individual mistake and judge someone overall mistakes, if so everyone would only have 3-4 points rating last match
lol.. U r very funny. A goal is a goal. N he was the 1 who give away the freekick.

Now u r telling me don't judge 1-2 mistake? lol.. U r just those die hard fan who will defend him no matter if he play good or bad. Not point argue with u.

Thanks for quoting me. If you are unhappy about my comment you can stop quoting me. U quote me b4 start of the game but end up the midfield trio sucks and nearly cost us the game. Now you gg to quote me coz I comment abt hendo.

Times n times I have been proved correct but if you cannot accept then so be it. I let u said what u want to said. Not gg to quote u again.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:50 PM   #1005
Master Member

Agreed. The UK pool diehard fans are also calling for Fabinho to replace him after yet another shambolic performance.

Those who back him are the same ones who settle for mediocrity and think Lucas is a legend. Happy with LFC not winning anything.

Pardon their ignorance.
Ya. Before start of the game, LFC forums already got alot of people complaining about the midfield trio and somehow they were proved right. So its not just us fan from so far away. Its so obvious even to those diehard fans.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.