HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Like Tree492Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2019, 07:32 PM   #1066
Greater Supremacy Member

Haha. Don't picha their lobang leh. They really think Wolves is bao jiak one. 3 points in the bag is a given, esp when Arsenal took 3rd spot after the win the night before. I really hope they can beat Barca

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A6000
Wolves is number 7 in the league leh.
Don't tink anybody underestimated them

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
Old 03-04-2019, 08:45 PM   #1067
Master Member

What other position can he play.....
Old 03-04-2019, 08:47 PM   #1068

Hopefully OT for once... Join forces with the correct side and keep their noisy neighbour quiet

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
lol in order to defeat man city (THANOS) we can only rely on CAPTAIN MARVEL (Crystal Palace) not that OT( Spider-man)
Old 03-04-2019, 08:49 PM   #1069
Master Member

Origi moved ahead of Shaq

Divock Origi has come from nowhere to force his way into Jurgen Klopp's plans

It's been telling in recent weeks that Klopp has turned to him ahead of both Xherdan Shaqiri and Daniel Sturridge.

Why? The manager knows exactly what he's going to get. Origi takes the fight to opponents when he's got the ball and works tirelessly to shut down space when he hasn't.

He carried out orders perfectly after being summoned from the bench away to Fulham and home to Spurs as on both occasions Liverpool grabbed late winners.

Origi is the perfect example to those on the fringes of Klopp's squad. He's shown patience and then made the most of every opportunity that has come his way.

========================================
Don't mind having such a impact sub. They play their part too.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:07 PM   #1070
Master Member

Guardiola claimed he was not surprised by the Reds' last-gasp win over Tottenham on Sunday, Liverpool's third success of the season as a result of a goal in the 90th minute or later.

"Once maybe it is luck, or the second time it is luck, but to happen three or four or five times it is because they have something special," he said.

"I'm not wasting my time thinking, 'They were lucky here, there and everywhere'. That doesn't give you an extra point."
Henabi likes this.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:51 PM   #1071
Great Supremacy Member

Origi moved ahead of Shaq

Divock Origi has come from nowhere to force his way into Jurgen Klopp's plans

It's been telling in recent weeks that Klopp has turned to him ahead of both Xherdan Shaqiri and Daniel Sturridge.

Why? The manager knows exactly what he's going to get. Origi takes the fight to opponents when he's got the ball and works tirelessly to shut down space when he hasn't.

He carried out orders perfectly after being summoned from the bench away to Fulham and home to Spurs as on both occasions Liverpool grabbed late winners.

Origi is the perfect example to those on the fringes of Klopp's squad. He's shown patience and then made the most of every opportunity that has come his way.

========================================
Don't mind having such a impact sub. They play their part too.
i sometimes abit sian of echo.

when they praise someone, they die die must drag another 1 down. cannot just praise then end there.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:53 PM   #1072
Master Member

i sometimes abit sian of echo.

when they praise someone, they die die must drag another 1 down. cannot just praise then end there.
Maybe trying to use tough love to motivate...
Old 03-04-2019, 10:06 PM   #1073
High Supremacy Member

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
wolves is really surprised team of the season.
from promotion to best team outside big 6 teams is not easy
Old 03-04-2019, 10:06 PM   #1074
High Supremacy Member

Guardiola claimed he was not surprised by the Reds' last-gasp win over Tottenham on Sunday, Liverpool's third success of the season as a result of a goal in the 90th minute or later.

"Once maybe it is luck, or the second time it is luck, but to happen three or four or five times it is because they have something special," he said.

"I'm not wasting my time thinking, 'They were lucky here, there and everywhere'. That doesn't give you an extra point."
NO need to Think....

We are blessed by the POWER OF THAI MONKS
Old 03-04-2019, 10:09 PM   #1075
High Supremacy Member

I heard got people said wolves in semi this Sunday, so this mid week match pose no threat
Old 03-04-2019, 10:25 PM   #1076

Dun forget they are the team that knock Liverpool out of the Fa cup. If both city & us really fight till the last match to decide the title winning team, our match against them would be a very very tough one.....
Old 03-04-2019, 10:42 PM   #1077
High Supremacy Member

Ya. Before start of the game, LFC forums already got alot of people complaining about the midfield trio and somehow they were proved right. So its not just us fan from so far away. Its so obvious even to those diehard fans.
the problem is the midfield trio

u put 3 static midfielders wanna play against geyland utd isit ~ ~

die die must put fab cause even when henderson starts with fab he also play decent

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
Old 03-04-2019, 10:48 PM   #1078
High Supremacy Member

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
wolves is portugal without c.ronaldo leh

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
Old 03-04-2019, 11:05 PM   #1079

My colleague who went going on n on in office when man u beat PSG, whole lunch time keep watch highlights. Say man u is back to glory days
Today face very brack

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
If Man U beat or draw with Man City, I will cheer for them that day and celebrate with my Man U friends
Old 03-04-2019, 11:24 PM   #1080
High Supremacy Member

Agreed that they are quite impressive in their attack.
Not sure whether the owner will cash in on their star players or add reinforcement to their squad in the next season.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.