Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pep gonna leave city of he ends the season without EPL or CL trophy. Juve or PSG looking very yummy for him

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
see he post match say what.

if whinny kpkb about ederson red card and us will be good. the more emotional he is, the better for us. :s13:

234466.gif

perfect response :s13::s13::s13:

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wolves will be tough to beat. Another game another challenge.

Klopp has talked about having some rotation.

Let's go again.

viv4080

Reaction score
Pep must be furious with Mendy, for Wolves equaliser.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

Reaction score
Hope wolves not too buoyed by this result come anfield and slay us...

Let's go again.

I feel this season for Liverpool is machiam like "you think you very good,let me put you in place"

After dismantling leicester, next is Wolves

Last edited:

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Let's go again.

let's be hopeful the match overload will tire wolves. less than 48 hours from city game, they face us. less than 48 hours after the game against us, they face wtf. anyway, usually mid table teams usually relax a little after winning top 6 teams; oh well, it's getting harder to market what a top 6 is now.

some of the physical and psychological points in our favour.

Posted from PCWX using Redmi K20 Pro

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool will debut the gold FIFA Champions Badge during Sunday's clash with Wolves.

They will wear the emblem on their shirts for a one-off occasion in the Premier league and also sport the badge for matches in the Champions League.

r0_ger

Master Member
Reaction score
Liverpool will debut the gold FIFA Champions Badge during Sunday's clash with Wolves.

They will wear the emblem on their shirts for a one-off occasion in the Premier league and also sport the badge for matches in the Champions League.

Good psychological effect! After we are done with the Foxes, now on to skinning the Wolves!!

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wolves managed to fight back from 2 nil down in 54 mins to win the game in last 10 mins. We must wary of them

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i think we will give them a good hoot.

it will either be 0-0 or a trashing. they wont be able to cope with us. as with other teams except the city of last year. their best bet is to play a 0-0.

they wont have beat city today if not for ederson's red. really must thank him.

Last edited:

Preacher1010

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wolves managed to fight back from 2 nil down in 54 mins to win the game in last 10 mins. We must wary of them.

this Wolves team is no pushovers, these Davids relish against Goliaths.
I like them.

Sent from "From The Bowels Of Purgatory" using GAGT

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on one hand i wan to see our fanbase grow, on the other i hope they are not all bandwagon fans.

i myself started supporting liverpool from the last 16 of CL in 2004. not sure if i would have remain as a liverpool fan if we had not won the CL that year. :s13: tho liverpool was the first club i really supported. :s13:

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on one hand i wan to see our fanbase grow, on the other i hope they are not all bandwagon fans.

i myself started supporting liverpool from the last 16 of CL in 2004. not sure if i would have remain as a liverpool fan if we had not won the CL that year. :s13: tho liverpool was the first club i really supported. :s13:
Haha.. mine was 5 months before 2002 world cup. That time owen was scoring for fun

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes! Citeh lose again. Ederson's early red card gave Wolves advantage right from the start. Aguero only played 12mins before sub by gk Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.