Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what VAR is for... Check for feet marginal offsides...

Not armpit, not nose hair, not chest hair

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost wan to bash my fist to the wolves player tat score

Knn his **** face while celebrating

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what VAR is for... Check for feet marginal offsides...

Not armpit, not nose hair, not chest hair

The Wolves player was marginally offside if comparing just the feet but I think the VAR team was comparing the ground to hand measurement right?

I'll never understand VAR lol

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the replay looks quite clear to me haha. Must get the 2rd goal early to kill this game off in the 2h

Definitely need to score one more to make it 2 nil

Later when Adama comes on, him and jota will be a handful

onioneggred

Reaction score
The second half won’t be easy when the top players from Wolves come on the pitch. We can play like champions and retain possession while looking for goal openings for the win

It’s gonna be a game of heart attacks unless we step up a gear and blitz them

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah heng ah VAR never rewind back when started with VVD handed the ball before Mane's goal.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both decisions correct ah. Facts are facts. I'll be the first to admit if it's a dubious one .

looney_saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow.. Luckily both decisions are correct. At least Liverpool has a fair share of bad decisions today. Wolves players are pumped up now. Liverpool players got to get equally pumped up too. Physically we are weaker than Wolves players. This is not good. The attacking today is very off..

Firstly, the passing were bad especially the crossing. Secondly, lack of ability to tear Wolves defense without any ability to dribble at the 5-6 yard area. Lastly, someone got to buy a distant scoring boot soon. We need someone that can shoot at the 5 yard area. The first half has too many touches at the wolves area. Everyone seems intent to let Salah score first. Don't play like the old Arsenal, just keep it simple and shoot when opportunity present itself.. Don't need to pass till 0.5-1 yard before shooting.

Posted from PCWX using VOG-L29

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Wolves player was marginally offside if comparing just the feet but I think the VAR team was comparing the ground to hand measurement right?

I'll never understand VAR lol
Ok. Lets congratulate this season's BPL winner ..... VAR!!!
Hahahah! The way VAR works in EPL is just.... So......
B
R
I
B
E

Preacher1010

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Van Djik wasnt handball.
Optical illusion.
The ball nvr touched the arm

Sent from "From The Bowels Of Purgatory" using GAGT

looney_saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess there is a limit how far back you want to roll back the recording for VAR verification. If the ball remained in play for over 5 mins do they go through the whole fotage? It won't be possible. My guess is it is only a few touches from the moment goal is score.. Maybe last 5 touches..

Posted from PCWX using VOG-L29

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW why did Nuno (Wolves manager) get a yellow card? Anyone would have gotten angry if they saw VAR call for their disallowed goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.