Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

onioneggred

Reaction score
yea the amount of fixtures and opponents is tough..adding on the fatigue of travelling to Qatar.

as a fan i'm very pleased we managed to have a near perfect December(we won all our December games and brought a new Cup back to Anfield) aside from injuries of Ox, Fab, Matip. We went thru 2019-2020 as top of table and brought home 3 trophies, magnificent 2019 for our club and all LFC fans. SG fans had additional bonus - Official LFC store on our shores:s12::s12:

i visited the store yesterday saw many happy fellow LFC fans:D

That’s great! I want to visit soon. And I have been seeing young kids wearing Liverpool jerseys. Their parents have done well to introduce our great club to them :D

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s great! I want to visit soon. And I have been seeing young kids wearing Liverpool jerseys. Their parents have done well to introduce our great club to them :D

hahaha my boy was borned a LFC fan too...at 3years old he witnessed us lifting our CL trophy:D

i told him our Liverbird crest club is the best club, the devil one is sai club :s13:

Last edited:

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually nothing to celebrate
Was it some one's birthday?

We are in this position at this time
I think we enjoyed most of our matches
Winning 1, 2, 3, 4 goals and some trophies
We celebrated.

Tbh, I'll like to be winning it all
I like the winning mentality we got now
Even with the fans
We shld think abt winning next game
Not abt a loss is due amid our superb run.

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
liverpool 4-0 2nd place team never post. win CWC never post.

win 1-0 post until like end of the world.

i wan believe that someone is liverpool fan for 30-40 years, but how? :s13:

I read already I literally LOL.. I think is 30-40 years of troll

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
almost done deal.
both leicester n man city cannot get more than 97 pts

according to some troll our squad still sibei cui so dont count our eggs yet
:s13:
:vijayadmin:

ok guys, i am a late 80s baby and wasn't a liverpool fan till mid 2000s. so where do u guys celebrate the league title wins in the past? let me check if there is anything from lfc singapore facebook.

Posted from PCWX using Redmi K20 Pro

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
13points lead with 1 game in hand. no team in histrory had ever thrown such lead.

Posted from PCWX using Redmi K20 Pro

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s Liverpool’s EPL title to lose.

The only team stopping them now is themselves.

stryfer

Reaction score
No getting carried away. The same old adage. One game at a time.

It has been a great December. Now the team has to build on it and continue what they have done so far. Last season we collapse in Dec period and lost to Man City. Still got games to go, just need to carry on winning.

Reaction score
No getting carried away. The same old adage. One game at a time.

It has been a great December. Now the team has to build on it and continue what they have done so far. Last season we collapse in Dec period and lost to Man City. Still got games to go, just need to carry on winning.

Its time to emulate the Invincibles of Arsenal! That will be the target

Also don't forget we got beaten by Napoli b4, so we do have Achilles tendon

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
good to see a lot more new people posting these days, can wash away the idiotic troll easier lol

Anyone managed to visit the LFC store in Bugis? Got Minamino on sale liao bo?

First Asian to play for LFC will be the first player I have on my jersey bah, very proud to have that guy there somehow

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Also see some bros here very confident title in the bag liao, how can?

We kena bitten by all these statistics and nonsense before, the only 2-3 teams to have led during the Xmas and not win titles have all been Liverpool, we slipped before and while confident now, I think many many of us are not going to be celebrating until mathematically Manchester City is out of the title race, thats why I still cheer every draw and loss they have, we've been close before but still lost out

I want to win everything still, see some pundits say its time for City to focus on UCL and Liverpool should concentrate on EPL, what a joke, we should win every match possible in the EPL and still go for UCL, get Fraudiola out of the league, establish a dynasty

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good to see a lot more new people posting these days, can wash away the idiotic troll easier lol

Anyone managed to visit the LFC store in Bugis? Got Minamino on sale liao bo?

First Asian to play for LFC will be the first player I have on my jersey bah, very proud to have that guy there somehow
Yes saw the minamino shirt at the bugis shop.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Also see some bros here very confident title in the bag liao, how can?

We kena bitten by all these statistics and nonsense before, the only 2-3 teams to have led during the Xmas and not win titles have all been Liverpool, we slipped before and while confident now, I think many many of us are not going to be celebrating until mathematically Manchester City is out of the title race, thats why I still cheer every draw and loss they have, we've been close before but still lost out

I want to win everything still, see some pundits say its time for City to focus on UCL and Liverpool should concentrate on EPL, what a joke, we should win every match possible in the EPL and still go for UCL, get Fraudiola out of the league, establish a dynasty
It's absolutely stupid to even think that the title is ours. If you tell me, this is March and we are 16 points ahead, then I will probably get excited.
There 50% of matches to be played, it's far from over

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's absolutely stupid to even think that the title is ours. If you tell me, this is March and we are 16 points ahead, then I will probably get excited.
There 50% of matches to be played, it's far from over

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

This. Anything can happen from now till May. For me I actually wont celebrate until early May if we are like 20 points ahead. Another scenario is if the current top 6 lose their next 5 or 6 games.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
City will reinforce this Jan in defence cause this season, their defence really :s22:. Against Wolves, they managed to scored 2 with 10 men only for their defence to fiak up once again. Remind me of us under Rodgers :D.

It still is our Title to lose and see if Klopp can break the curse that has not only plague him but also Rafa and Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.