HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #7276
Greater Supremacy Member

OMG.................we lost to cheski.....sack SAF and sell all those no name players.

We going to lose the title and hand it to Arse now....end of the world........play well and lose and play badly and win....the end of United era...time to jump ship....JUMP JUMP JUMP.
jump song from van halen.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #7277

will rio be back for this weekend? is wes available to play?

just read on soccernet, saf has said wes brown will play, damn! the next match can't come soon enough!
otoh... Vidic always seemed to have problems vs Pool (his infamous record esp vs Torres)... at least this may change KD's tactics that may aim to test a Brown/Smalling pairing and go attacking...may open them up to the speed of Rooney/Chicharito... we also have Hat-trick Berba poised to repeat the feat ...
Old 02-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #7278
Greater Supremacy Member

otoh... Vidic always seemed to have problems vs Pool (his infamous record esp vs Torres)... at least this may change KD's tactics that may aim to test a Brown/Smalling pairing and go attacking...may open them up to the speed of Rooney/Chicharito... we also have Hat-trick Berba poised to repeat the feat ...
when is the last match berb scored ?

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #7279
Arch-Supremacy Member

i wont mind another berba overhead kick
Old 02-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #7280
Greater Supremacy Member

macheda is too lightweight, apart from the few important goals he score i cant see him becoming a first teamer.

Berbatov's play honestly does not suit the team game. he holds up the game too much

Cant really agree with selling Macheda and Berbatov...
Old 02-03-2011, 02:31 PM   #7281
Greater Supremacy Member

Anderson used to be 1 of the most exciting attacking player when he appeared but he was not trusted with the role at man utd so now he become like a defensive midfielder instead.

Anderson need to work on his shooting. i wonder has he ever scored a goal from open play ?
Old 02-03-2011, 02:35 PM   #7282

like i always said... PLEASE sell Darren Fetcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I admit I am biaised against him.
I don't understand why SAF loves him so much.

When he was introduced in Man U, I feel that his posture abit wrong. He will need to curl up his wrist to control/pass the ball at times. Look abit spastic.

Sell sell sell.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #7283
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anderson used to be 1 of the most exciting attacking player when he appeared but he was not trusted with the role at man utd so now he become like a defensive midfielder instead.
true.

anderson is and should be a attacking midfielder, imo.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:40 PM   #7284

every week also got sell calls...haha

come, lets get to 10k posts quick!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #7285
Arch-Supremacy Member

By PHIL THOMAS

Published: Today
Add a comment Add a comment (0)
ANDY CARROLL is finally in line for his Liverpool debut against Manchester United this weekend.

The Kop's 35million striker yesterday came through his first full-on training session with Kenny Dalglish's squad.

Medics will assess Carroll, 22, today to make sure there is no reaction to his thigh injury.

But the former Newcastle hitman who has not played since limping off in Toon's game at Spurs on December 28 is pencilled in for Sunday's Anfield clash with the league leaders.

SUN UK

PS: Siao liao ...how can our def tahan
even if so, he's not match fit.

haven't played a match since dec, iirc.

we should worry more about suarez.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:48 PM   #7286

Eh?
United did not play badly last night. It was a good match because both sides were going hammer and tongs at one another. 2 good goals and an unlucky (but clearly valid) penalty. The ref chickening out to the home crowd on a number of key decisions (not strange... the OT home crowd has worked in our favour many a time). DF and the midfield actually overran Lampar and co in the first half and the whole team was pegged back by an excellent Chelski rally in the second half that helped to win the day. 2 sides that played well but the ref allowed the roughhouse tactics of Chelski to rule for a bit too long in the 2nd half.
I don't agree with you.
Why I think MU played badly or I would say without hunger to win.

1. First half, I don't see our CMF and DEF overran Lampard and co. It is mainly from Evra, Nani and Rooney maybe only abit of Scholes.

2. Whenever Chelsea attack from centre, there is NOBODY to stop them from coming.
Our centre MF are all sleeping. There are several occassion, Chelsea can dribble from their 1/3 until our 1/3 and NOBODY was near this dribbler (esp Essien)

3. When ball is punted up the field from the GK or defenders, our players are like 2 metres from the ball but do not challenge for it and just watch the Chelsea player head it up. (No hunger, desire)

4. The main threat of Nani went to sleep in the 2nd half. I guess bec' all the rough tackles, he scared liao. (No hunger to win.)

Overall it is not the worse performance from MU. It is our CMF/DMF that is lacking in holding and distributing ball. Carrick maybe our only hope if he is on form. Else is really bo lang.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #7287
Arch-Supremacy Member

no rio and vidic...oh noes
Old 02-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #7288

no rio and vidic...oh noes
Got Smalling and Brown ma.
Tough tough match on Sunday.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #7289

when the same players are putting on a class act and we steamrolled some teams, why don't you all praise them? Its easier to act the devil and criticize? I wonder.

We're going to lose this sunday. Go support someone else. Maybe the gooners while your at it since if we lose, they're gonna win.

Hindsight, is a bitch.

Ps, Darren is in line to be vice capt next season. So he's not going anywhere. Too bad uh.

Last edited by sCuzzZy; 02-03-2011 at 03:45 PM..
Old 02-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #7290
Arch-Supremacy Member

when the same players are putting on a class act and we steamrolled some teams, why don't you all praise them? Its easier to act the devil and criticize? I wonder.

We're going to lose this sunday. Go support someone else. Maybe the gooners while your at it since if we lose, they're gonna win.

Hindsight, is a bitch.

Ps, Darren is in line to be vice capt next season. So he's not going anywhere. Too bad uh.
Sure boh? You got inside info ah

Later SAF pull stunt, makes Rooney vice-captain...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.