HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 32

Like Tree708Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2018, 06:49 AM   #2206
High Supremacy Member

The pace of the game was way off compared to the pool game.. no intensity as well.. deserved to lose..
Old 14-03-2018, 06:52 AM   #2207
Arch-Supremacy Member

Win 1 big match, disappoint the next one....
Old 14-03-2018, 06:53 AM   #2208
High Supremacy Member

Rio and Scholes had given their opinions...
Main talking points were the negative display, starting Afro and why Sanchez is still having a regular spot.
Old 14-03-2018, 06:54 AM   #2209
Supremacy Member

Fantastic.
Old 14-03-2018, 06:55 AM   #2210
High Supremacy Member

Jose must learn his lesson to set up his team right.

When you come to Old Trafford and you see the home team play Fellaini to nullify your player NíZonzi instead of Pogba, your morales get boosted.

I would have played McTominay, but I have the benefit of the hindsight.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:00 AM   #2211
High Supremacy Member

When you come to Old Trafford and you see the home team play Fellaini to nullify your player NíZonzi instead of Pogba, your morales get boosted.

I am not sure what was Afro's role other than making a nuisance of himself in Seville penalty box and nodding those long high ball down..

I was just surprised he was in the starting 11 after just 20 odd minutes of substitute appearance against Liverpool.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:07 AM   #2212
Supremacy Member

Several players under performed again & again. Pogba & Sanchez had been under performing since Feb.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:10 AM   #2213
Supremacy Member

The 2nd half we look too anxious to create anything...Sevilla did well sensing our stagnation and punishing us. Montella substitution is working for them perfectly
Fellaini plays much better than Pogba - and I donít see Sanchez deserved to keep playing
Sanchez under performed for Arsenal. Now under performing for Man Utd.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:19 AM   #2214

Sibei shiok to beat those scouse b@stards

Now is squeaky bum time. Sevilla tomorrow. Just win the game and we are through, don't care what away goals
How still got that shiok feeling boh?
Old 14-03-2018, 07:20 AM   #2215
Master Member

When i see the line up, i knew we are going to be in trouble. It has been obvious in so many games we need 2 MF who ate discipline protecting the back four. Felliani did not played well in my opinion during Liverpool, but lucky has Mctommy there but this game he is not that lucky to have Mctommy.

Old 14-03-2018, 07:21 AM   #2216

1st half: Midfield kept losing ball, and can't win it back. Only Matic tried to win back the ball. Rusty Fellaini and Lingaard only chasing shadows. Sevilla found lots of space and time to switch the diagonal balls to stretch our wingbacks. LKK battled well to hold on the ball, but Sevilla did well to cut off the supply in the penalty box.

2nd half: Sloppy start, Smalling no surprise back to old self, with many ball watching defending, making Bailly all over the place to cover the holes. Sanchez improved with several good dribbling and possession, but still lack of telepathy with LKK and Rashford. Matic energy level dropped drastically. Subs Pogba lack of match fitness, making situation worse. Sevilla supersub exposed United midfield weakness and triggered the sucker punch.

- Why give up Mctominay and Matic pair that proven best at the moment in big matches against Chelsea and Liverpool.
- Why FK and CK all taken by Rashford whose deliveries fail most of the time. Sanchez should take some.
- Why no Mata who proven better than Lingaard in creativity and better pairing with Sanchez in atack.

Last edited by genesis113; 14-03-2018 at 07:27 AM..
Old 14-03-2018, 07:32 AM   #2217

Angry

What a shocking line up..we deserve to lose for playing so negatively...haizz

CheerS!!!
Old 14-03-2018, 07:35 AM   #2218

The like of Guardiola will only make drastic changes in his regular lineup in the less important games, really don't know what Jose thinking. We can have one AM and one DM, if we have 2 Bailly in CB, but with Smalling in CB, definitely we need 2 DM.

When i see the line up, i knew we are going to be in trouble. It has been obvious in so many games we need 2 MF who ate discipline protecting the back four. Fellaini did not played well in my opinion during Liverpool, but lucky has Mctommy there but this game he is not that lucky to have Mctommy.

Last edited by genesis113; 14-03-2018 at 07:38 AM..
Old 14-03-2018, 07:35 AM   #2219
High Supremacy Member

What a shocking line up..we deserve to lose for playing so negatively...haizz

CheerS!!!
The negative display was more disappointing than the line up...
Old 14-03-2018, 07:37 AM   #2220
High Supremacy Member

The like of Guardiola will only make drastic changes in his regular lineup in the less important games, really don't know what Jose thinking.
Building up the momentum for his soon to be expected implosion.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.