Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
City better beat Spurs in the weekend. Regardless they beat them or not, they will still win the EPL, no way they cannot get 6 points from 6 games. So it is better for us for them to beat Spurs, so that we can secure #2. With their goal diff, in fact they only need 5.

DanielTng

Master Member
Reaction score
City better beat Spurs in the weekend. Regardless they beat them or not, they will still win the EPL, no way they cannot get 6 points from 6 games. So it is better for us for them to beat Spurs, so that we can secure #2. With their goal diff, in fact they only need 5.

Well, we just win our game and if Spurs beat them so much the better as that will placed us 10 points behind them with 5 games remaining.

It is as good as they have won the league and I am not expecting something freak to happen that they will melt down and lose all the remaining games. To me, even if we were to finish second, I hope to see a close second and not a big gap between 1 and 2.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This was from last weekend's game

tHBrgL5.jpg

Sir Alex ~
icon14.gif

:D

Nah, he shd just lean onto it ;)

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Why the whole world saying the epl title CFM is City?

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
I can't see them losing to swansea, huddersfield and brighton at home.

Exactly, and if Spurs beat them, they will be 1 point below us. Knowing we can suddenly lose to a smaller team with no idea why, and 3 away games for us, I rather City beat Spurs.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to show must show the whole ticket lah. Why hide the bet amount? :s13:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A well rested Spurs will beat City most probably

This match surprisingly level ball in the market

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
From Twitter, really impressive.

If Mohamed Salah continued his current goal-scoring form for the next 15 seasons, he'd still have scored less goals (640), than Cristiano Ronaldo has (650).

Crazy. 🔥👀

chyehock

Master Member
Reaction score
Next season he will be brought down to earth.

From Twitter, really impressive.

If Mohamed Salah continued his current goal-scoring form for the next 15 seasons, he'd still have scored less goals (640), than Cristiano Ronaldo has (650).

Crazy. 🔥👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.