www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   English Premier League (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/english-premier-league-179/)
-   -   Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/english-premier-league-179/manchester-united-theatre-dreams-part-33-a-5879023.html)

ticcan 07-08-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaogin (Post 115869918)

**** u barca, go away.

appl888 07-08-2018 07:28 AM

Valuation too cheap

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaogin (Post 115869918)


urban_closet 07-08-2018 08:35 AM

Few more days before our window closes and you wish to offer that pathetic offer for Pogba.. Seriously, they're acting like RM now

sCuzzZy 07-08-2018 08:38 AM

it's not surprising that we are one of the few clubs that voted against closing the window before season starts.

xiaogin 07-08-2018 08:41 AM

Trying to stay positive but must prepare for a long long rocky season ahead...
Imo Jose has lost his plot and tell tales signs are appearing...
We have the players and depth to at least challenge any team, all he need is to just put on his thinking cap and unleash the lethal combination of LKK, AS, MR, JL, JM, PP

(^@^)" 07-08-2018 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaogin (Post 115869918)

Tell them to include messi and suarez plus 50M pounds. The other 2 rubbish they can keep.

cutieboy86 07-08-2018 08:49 AM

still no signing.. hai

xiaogin 07-08-2018 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (^@^)" (Post 115871145)
Tell them to include messi and suarez plus 50M pounds. The other 2 rubbish they can keep.

This one confirm won't happen, can buy you 1 week buffet if they offer messi and suarez plus 50m

apeape 07-08-2018 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaogin (Post 115871097)
Trying to stay positive but must prepare for a long long rocky season ahead...
Imo Jose has lost his plot and tell tales signs are appearing...
We have the players and depth to at least challenge any team, all he need is to just put on his thinking cap and unleash the lethal combination of LKK, AS, MR, JL, JM, PP

most logical explanation of Utd's troubles. It's impossible we are not performing with our squad depth at the moment. Jose needs to conjure up something, fast!

stam 07-08-2018 09:21 AM

2 more days before closing of window

sCuzzZy 07-08-2018 09:33 AM

Damian and Rojo plus 51mil for Messi!

and then play him RW. done!

123kidy 07-08-2018 09:53 AM

Predicting we will win the first 3 matches and the supporters will come out and say what problems?

It’s JM mind tricks all along

cracker 07-08-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kidy (Post 115872204)
Predicting we will win the first 3 matches and the supporters will come out and say what problems?

Itís JM mind tricks all along

who will be next after Leicester?

Asakura 07-08-2018 10:02 AM


vitaminc1231 07-08-2018 10:17 AM

www.manutd.com :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by cracker (Post 115872309)
who will be next after Leicester?



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.