www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   English Premier League (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/english-premier-league-179/)
-   -   Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/english-premier-league-179/manchester-united-theatre-dreams-part-33-a-5879023.html)

guile 10-08-2018 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok95 (Post 115923543)
Actually...

Jose first season bought Pogba, mika and bailly.
Last season bought lukaku, matic, lindelof and sanchez during the 2nd window.
This coming season he bought grant, dalot and fred.

But people are still complaining? First transfer window target hit le, 3 players each. lolol.

Nah, mostly its JM complaining in post match interviews he not getting the players he requested and that the squad ain't good enough for him especially the youngsters he had to make do with in pre season.

Most fans complain why he can't bring out the best out of the players he had at his disposal cos on paper we are supposed to be world beaters but kept losing to bottom teams a week after beating a top 6 team. Its not that the players aren't good. They just aren't able to perform their best following his tactics.

Then there's his bizarre obsession in strengthening our defence when we are already overloaded with defenders.

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET using GAGT

TakKiu 10-08-2018 05:10 PM

Mourinho said this will be a difficult season. But in here, i sensed a very different mood. I really hope mourinho is throlling everyone in pre-season. 3-0 to man utd? If they managed to nick it 1-0, i gladly take that.



:s13:

apeape 10-08-2018 05:19 PM

2-0? 3-0? I think if by an hour no goal, Jose would already park the bus!

But I really want Man Utd to win though, lets hope for the best!

jahtl62 10-08-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guile (Post 115929757)
Nah, mostly its JM complaining in post match interviews he not getting the players he requested and that the squad ain't good enough for him especially the youngsters he had to make do with in pre season.

Most fans complain why he can't bring out the best out of the players he had at his disposal cos on paper we are supposed to be world beaters but kept losing to bottom teams a week after beating a top 6 team. Its not that the players aren't good. They just aren't able to perform their best following his tactics.

Then there's his bizarre obsession in strengthening our defence when we are already overloaded with defenders.

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET using GAGT

Because the defenders are often injured. Sometimes even 3 defenders are injured.

TOKARA 10-08-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TakKiu (Post 115929775)
Mourinho said this will be a difficult season. But in here, i sensed a very different mood. I really hope mourinho is throlling everyone in pre-season. 3-0 to man utd? If they managed to nick it 1-0, i gladly take that.



:s13:

JM is always talking the opposite, one does not know when he is telling the truth

i hope Sanchez is playing up front, scored a few during pre season in that position

Asakura 10-08-2018 05:31 PM

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...2018-19-season

Manchester United have confirmed the squad numbers for the 2018/19 Premier League season, including those for our summer signings and switches for two existing first-team members.

Defensive acquisition Diogo Dalot takes the no.20 shirt, meaning Sergio Romero moves to no.22. His fellow goalkeeper Lee Grant will wear no.13.

Marcos Rojo has moved from no.5 to no.16, while squad numbers have also been allocated to four of the youngsters who were part of United’s pre-season tour of the USA.

Tahith Chong takes no.44, Joshua Bohui is no.46, Angel Gomes retains the no.47 shirt he has worn in his two senior appearances so far and Ethan Hamilton will wear no.48.

Two of our Reserves goalkeepers, Kieran O’Hara and Matej Kovar, have been given no.45 and no.51 respectively.

TOKARA 10-08-2018 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asakura (Post 115930104)

downgrade sia

apeape 10-08-2018 05:36 PM

wow, Jose was really intent in adding a centre back that he changed Rojo's number. Much like the situation with Martial's number. Very professional ah he

sCuzzZy 10-08-2018 05:39 PM

OFFICIAL UNITED'S 2018/19 PREMIER LEAGUE SQUAD NUMBERS

1. David De Gea
2. Victor Lindelof
3. Eric Bailly
4. Phil Jones
6. Paul Pogba
7. Alexis Sanchez
8. Juan Mata
9. Romelu Lukaku
10. Marcus Rashford
11. Anthony Martial
12. Chris Smalling
13. Lee Grant
14. Jesse Lingard
15. Andreas Pereira
16. Marcos Rojo
17. Fred
18. Ashley Young
20. Diogo Dalot
21. Ander Herrera
22. Sergio Romero
23. Luke Shaw
24. Tim Fosu-Mensah
25. Antonio Valencia
27. Marouane Fellaini
31. Nemanja Matic
38. Axel Tuanzebe
39. Scott McTominay
40. Joel Pereira
44. Tahith Chong
45. Kieran O'Hara
46. Joshua Bohui
47. Angel Gomes
48. Ethan Hamilton
51. Matej Kovar


Someone's missing.. Hello Matteo?

jahtl62 10-08-2018 05:41 PM

Looking at some of the players.

Last season signings Lindelof & Sanchez didn't play well. This season they may improve & play better.

Fellaini signed a new contract. He didn't leave on a free transfer so this will save Man Utd from spending millions on signing a new midfielder.

If you add Andreas Pereira & Fred that is 2 new midfielders. Both are young & hopefully they will be full of energy when they play.

Asakura 10-08-2018 05:41 PM

window closed for buying, still can sell right, so i believe its bye bye to him
Quote:

Originally Posted by sCuzzZy (Post 115930221)
Someone's missing.. Hello Matteo?


Greysky 10-08-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jahtl62 (Post 115930245)
Looking at some of the players.

Last season signings Lindelof & Sanchez didn't play well. This season they may improve & play better.

Fellaini signed a new contract. He didn't leave on a free transfer so this will save Man Utd from spending millions on signing a new midfielder.

If you add Andreas Pereira & Fred that is 2 new midfielders. Both are young & hopefully they will be full of energy when they play.

thought lindelof improved a lot in the 2nd half.

jahtl62 10-08-2018 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greysky (Post 115930344)
thought lindelof improved a lot in the 2nd half.

Smalling & Jones were ahead of him last season.

chyehock 10-08-2018 06:05 PM

Exactly, we are actually stronger then last year. I predict we can stay at 2nd place if we are lucky even become champion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jahtl62 (Post 115930245)
Looking at some of the players.

Last season signings Lindelof & Sanchez didn't play well. This season they may improve & play better.

Fellaini signed a new contract. He didn't leave on a free transfer so this will save Man Utd from spending millions on signing a new midfielder.

If you add Andreas Pereira & Fred that is 2 new midfielders. Both are young & hopefully they will be full of energy when they play.


jahtl62 10-08-2018 06:06 PM

Pre-season preview
https://txodds.com/match-info/41775/preseason-preview

Premier League games preview
https://txodds.com/previews/matches/

TOKARA 10-08-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chyehock (Post 115930613)
Exactly, we are actually stronger then last year. I predict we can stay at 2nd place if we are lucky even become champion.

we r stronger than last year agst last year teams. if compare agst chelsea liverpool city arsenal this season, i am not so sure.

WhiteHunter 10-08-2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOKARA (Post 115930149)
downgrade sia

its his number at argentina even world cup.

vitaminc1231 10-08-2018 06:44 PM

Gary Neville can see why Jose Mourinho is unhappy about Mancheser United's lack of transfer activity this summer.

“I don’t think the centre-back pairings are good enough so I do think Jose is right,” Neville said at the launch of Cadbury’s Premier League partnership.

“They need a strong centre-back pairing. I think they have capable defenders but I’m not sure there is a great pair there.

“That’s always a problem. ‘Who’s the back four?’ I don’t know. They have signed a good right-back (Diogo Dalot) but he’s not quite fit yet.

“They did need one or two centre-backs and that worries me in terms of them winning the league. But I do think they have a great squad still but they are one or two centre-backs short.”

“There is definitely tension there that you can sense between the board and Jose,” added neville.

“He doesn’t feel that he is being supported and the board probably feel as though the signings he wants aren’t quite right. There is definitely that tension.

Losing at home to Leicester would heap further pressure on Mourinho and, having been in a similar position as a player, Neville stressed the importance of United getting off to a positive start.

“You can’t speak negatively about a team that is winning, so the ultimate thing is that they win and they win well,” he added.

“If the game goes against Manchester United, they lose 3-0 at home and the centre-backs make mistakes... I’ll be on television straight after, what am I going to say?

“World War Three is going to break out if that happens.”

Asakura 10-08-2018 06:59 PM

added back in liao

Quote:

Originally Posted by sCuzzZy (Post 115930221)
Someone's missing.. Hello Matteo?


Asakura 10-08-2018 07:06 PM

https://premierleague-static-files.s...8/_HB_7957.jpg

fat_boyz 10-08-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sCuzzZy (Post 115930221)
OFFICIAL UNITED'S 2018/19 PREMIER LEAGUE SQUAD NUMBERS

1. David De Gea
2. Victor Lindelof
3. Eric Bailly
4. Phil Jones
6. Paul Pogba
7. Alexis Sanchez
8. Juan Mata
9. Romelu Lukaku
10. Marcus Rashford
11. Anthony Martial
12. Chris Smalling
13. Lee Grant
14. Jesse Lingard
15. Andreas Pereira
16. Marcos Rojo
17. Fred
18. Ashley Young
20. Diogo Dalot
21. Ander Herrera
22. Sergio Romero
23. Luke Shaw
24. Tim Fosu-Mensah
25. Antonio Valencia
27. Marouane Fellaini
31. Nemanja Matic
38. Axel Tuanzebe
39. Scott McTominay
40. Joel Pereira
44. Tahith Chong
45. Kieran O'Hara
46. Joshua Bohui
47. Angel Gomes
48. Ethan Hamilton
51. Matej Kovar


Someone's missing.. Hello Matteo?


This season maybe will get the away jersey, but really dunno what number to print. None of the names and numbers appeal to me... Sianz...

Fattyboiboi 10-08-2018 07:25 PM

I hope AP15 gets his fair run of games after all the good reviews during preseason. Jose must have faith in our young players.

appl888 10-08-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat_boyz (Post 115931707)
This season maybe will get the away jersey, but really dunno what number to print. None of the names and numbers appeal to me... Sianz...

print your user name:s13::s13::s13:

Marcus19 10-08-2018 08:16 PM

I guess I'm minority..:o
I'm happy not so much changes with the team, I want all the current players step up their game :s12:
I wish our homegrown players - Rashford, Lingard, Pereira & McTominay to actually step up help us win something. The rest of the youth players unlikely to get much game time - but I guess if physically Tahith Chong grow and stronger, Jose might be tempted to try him also.

straweffigy 10-08-2018 08:41 PM

Actually I abit sian TFM and Tuanzebe got both loan out last minute. I thought they would be around to alleviate our defensive woes when defenders start getting injured - already started though. Jose must have probably felt they arenít ready for first team action yet.

That said, Iím gonna nap soon and wake up later to watch the game. Hope we start the season off with a win, no need high scoring, just convincing.

TOKARA 10-08-2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus19 (Post 115932562)
I guess I'm minority..:o
I'm happy not so much changes with the team, I want all the current players step up their game :s12:
I wish our homegrown players - Rashford, Lingard, Pereira & McTominay to actually step up help us win something. The rest of the youth players unlikely to get much game time - but I guess if physically Tahith Chong grow and stronger, Jose might be tempted to try him also.

Sanchez also not happy and felt we should go for Vidal

Greysky 10-08-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guile (Post 115929757)
Nah, mostly its JM complaining in post match interviews he not getting the players he requested and that the squad ain't good enough for him especially the youngsters he had to make do with in pre season.

Most fans complain why he can't bring out the best out of the players he had at his disposal cos on paper we are supposed to be world beaters but kept losing to bottom teams a week after beating a top 6 team. Its not that the players aren't good. They just aren't able to perform their best following his tactics.

Then there's his bizarre obsession in strengthening our defence when we are already overloaded with defenders.

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET using GAGT

5 toyota still lose to 1 ferrari ......

TOKARA 10-08-2018 10:03 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/utdxtra/s...099501056?s=21

jahtl62 10-08-2018 10:32 PM

Jose Mourinho drops hint about youngster with squad number update

JOSE MOURINHO has hinted that Tahith Chong will be considered for the first team this year by handing him a squad number for the new season.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...e-Tahith-Chong

guile 10-08-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greysky (Post 115933765)
5 toyota still lose to 1 ferrari ......

So who is the Ferrari? Is he one of the 5 players JM wanted to sign. If so why never make a move before WC but wait till after when they value is bound to increase if they perform well. Is HM a Ferrari before the WC?

Then there's the bizarre decision to allow 2 defenders leave for loan on the last day, when he jolly well know he will start the season with only 1 fit RB. If he's not happy with Damian's performance, who else will he slot in there? Young? Or he'll play 3 CB at the back like in some matches during pre season which will end up looking like a 5-4-1 formation most of the time.

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET using GAGT

TOKARA 10-08-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jahtl62 (Post 115934837)
Jose Mourinho drops hint about youngster with squad number update

JOSE MOURINHO has hinted that Tahith Chong will be considered for the first team this year by handing him a squad number for the new season.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...e-Tahith-Chong

ya right no. 44 lol

Greysky 10-08-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guile (Post 115935307)
So who is the Ferrari? Is he one of the 5 players JM wanted to sign. If so why never make a move before WC but wait till after when they value is bound to increase if they perform well. Is HM a Ferrari before the WC?

Then there's the bizarre decision to allow 2 defenders leave for loan on the last day, when he jolly well know he will start the season with only 1 fit RB. If he's not happy with Damian's performance, who else will he slot in there? Young? Or he'll play 3 CB at the back like in some matches during pre season which will end up looking like a 5-4-1 formation most of the time.

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET using GAGT

i think this is a question a lot of us are dying to know why too. Why the lack of activity? Is the CEO doing his job? Or is he pretending to by shaking hands with the manager infront of the media.

pawn_king 10-08-2018 11:10 PM

no darmian or dalot in the match squad. jones or young covering RB?

we need to recall TFM back from loan now!!!

TOKARA 10-08-2018 11:19 PM

Zouma to Everton done, loan

LOL

#MourinhoOut 10-08-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawn_king (Post 115935515)
no darmian or dalot in the match squad. jones or young covering RB?

we need to recall TFM back from loan now!!!

Linderlof loh, JoMo said many times he can cover right back.

chyehock 10-08-2018 11:23 PM

Guess playing 3-5-2

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawn_king (Post 115935515)
no darmian or dalot in the match squad. jones or young covering RB?

we need to recall TFM back from loan now!!!


TOKARA 10-08-2018 11:26 PM

bailly play rightback before but cui

pawn_king 10-08-2018 11:29 PM

if 3-5-2 with lindelof RWB also cui. 0 attack from right wing

TOKARA 10-08-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawn_king (Post 115935780)
if 3-5-2 with lindelof RWB also cui. 0 attack from right wing

should be shaw and young on both sides

i bringing in shaw on my fpl team

demongod 11-08-2018 12:02 AM

zzz why is our match at such a rubbish timing, normal weekend 10 or 11pm timing cannot meh..

spykid 11-08-2018 12:08 AM

Guys please share some match streams later hor. See you all here 3am!

jahtl62 11-08-2018 12:14 AM

5 reasons for Man Utd to be positive despite transfer issues, featuring Alexis Sanchez and forgotten midfield man

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/0...o-be-positive/

bebebbe 11-08-2018 12:43 AM

I expect a dull draw tonite.

Asakura 11-08-2018 12:44 AM

thats a question that Ed have to answer
Quote:

Originally Posted by guile (Post 115935307)
So who is the Ferrari? Is he one of the 5 players JM wanted to sign. If so why never make a move before WC but wait till after when they value is bound to increase if they perform well. Is HM a Ferrari before the WC?


Asakura 11-08-2018 12:45 AM

jus go reddit
football streams or issit soccerstreams

Quote:

Originally Posted by spykid (Post 115936385)
Guys please share some match streams later hor. See you all here 3am!


Juan_Mata 11-08-2018 02:02 AM

Pogba starts :love:

cracker 11-08-2018 02:57 AM

Reporting in

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experi...8333272d6c.png

Pogba is given the captain armband today.

cracker 11-08-2018 03:00 AM

Here we go with the 2018-19 season
Leicester kicked off and will attack from right to left.

cracker 11-08-2018 03:01 AM

penalty to MU !!

cracker 11-08-2018 03:02 AM

who will take?

and who else but Captain Pogba


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.