Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2018, 09:10 AM   #1966
Great Supremacy Member

he has always been one, no? lol
not the first time he whine about not getting who he wants in his career.

Poche is Poche. everyone got their own personality. too bad the club appointed JM?
Old 28-08-2018, 09:11 AM   #1967
High Supremacy Member

like what i have said .he practically bought the entire 1st team with money given. dont tell me the likes of matic, pogba, fred, sanchez ,llk cannot put the likes of brighton away?
TLDR; ya cannot, he need overhaul of the team to win
Old 28-08-2018, 09:15 AM   #1968

i remember we have a list of slightly over 10 players in final year of their contract. cant recall if any of them already extended

maybe both camps are waiting to see the situation of the manager future.
11 players

10 char
Old 28-08-2018, 09:15 AM   #1969
Arch-Supremacy Member

den all the more the management shouldnt extend his contract if they felt their 2yrs of backing did not pay off.

its getting repetitive but if they extend his contract den they have to spend the money.
of course they can spend
n they did spend 50m pounds on fred
but they are also not crazy enough to feed JM's mindless spending

there are many factors into buying a player
i got no doubt this club can easily spend 150m on a exceptional player
but the player wants to come? or play for this manager?

lkk, pogba, lindelof all had good wc but how come so rubbish under JM?
Old 28-08-2018, 09:16 AM   #1970
Great Supremacy Member

im not disagreeing everything u listed but the management chose to extend his contract.

got ample time to judge him after giving him Sanchez but those chose to rush it instead.

so now fans gotta see when all these gotta fix itself, or when the management decides to sack again.
the board gave JM their full backing for the 1st 2 seasons
he had all the resources and money he can dream of
and he spent a few hundred million on players.
did he improve any of them?

on this sanchez issue. he's no doubt the stars in the epl and proven in the league. he single handedly carried arsenal for the past few years. he has scored and assist more than perisic.
by right sanchez should fit into JM's mould of player. score goals, hardworking and chase down the ball from 1st min. however he looks like a shadow of a player he once was.

and remember JM is the one who bought miki in the 1st season? and he was player of the season in germany scoring and assisting over 20 each.
and suddenly he became rubbish when he came over?

both sanchez and miki's stats are way better than perisic and he might might struggle as he is from another league.

and also carrick? did he even play last season to make an impact? fred is not a replacement for him. in fact he's bought as a 1st choice player. any player from the youth system can be carrick's replacement, even a.perriera can be one

asking for more players is just an excuse and also a typical excuse given by his hardcore supporters.

like what i have said .he practically bought the entire 1st team with money given. dont tell me the likes of matic, pogba, fred, sanchez ,llk cannot put the likes of brighton away?
Old 28-08-2018, 09:18 AM   #1971
Arch-Supremacy Member

he has always been one, no? lol
not the first time he whine about not getting who he wants in his career.

Poche is Poche. everyone got their own personality. too bad the club appointed JM?
see wat he did at the press conference?

typical JM trying to focus the attention on himself n walk out

and besides, what does mentioning bout winning 3 titles got to do with the 0-3 loss
as usual the media/papers will focus on him walking out instead of talking bt the thrashing
Old 28-08-2018, 09:18 AM   #1972

It is the players' fault lah. Lukaku should have scored because Mou never trains him to miss you see. DDG should have saved those goals because this is what he does in training. If LKK scored or DDG never leaked Mou can yaya papaya now already. Anyway he is still yaya papaya now asking for RESPECT.

There is no respect for loser though, some fans here said one.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:18 AM   #1973
Great Supremacy Member

they signed up for this. can only blame themselves
of course they can spend
n they did spend 50m pounds on fred
but they are also not crazy enough to feed JM's mindless spending

there are many factors into buying a player
i got no doubt this club can easily spend 150m on a exceptional player
but the player wants to come? or play for this manager?

lkk, pogba, lindelof all had good wc but how come so rubbish under JM?
thats true. maybe players dont wanna come and play for him. like Perisic
Old 28-08-2018, 09:20 AM   #1974
Great Supremacy Member

or he should single out the players? lol

no way u gonna see this man say "its my fault" so dont even suggest he should do this

and besides, what does mentioning bout winning 3 titles got to do with the 0-3 loss
as usual the media/papers will focus on him walking out instead of talking bt the thrashing
Old 28-08-2018, 09:22 AM   #1975
Arch-Supremacy Member

im not disagreeing everything u listed but the management chose to extend his contract.

got ample time to judge him after giving him Sanchez but those chose to rush it instead.

so now fans gotta see when all these gotta fix itself, or when the management decides to sack again.
so lets see how this season pans out

im saying he should work with the players he got now
he got many good players. focus on making them play better
i dont think anyone can say he got a squad of average players
the transfer period is over. there's no point asking for new players

the time now is JM and his players to show what they are capable of on the pitch and show people like me wrong
Old 28-08-2018, 09:25 AM   #1976
High Supremacy Member

Troll, 0-3 and 3 titles! rhymes doesn't it?
Old 28-08-2018, 09:26 AM   #1977
Arch-Supremacy Member

or he should single out the players? lol

no way u gonna see this man say "its my fault" so dont even suggest he should do this
he should talk on how what happened on the pitch, how the game was lost like what every losing manager would say at the press conference

not talking about winning 3 premiership titles and how he got more than all of the other managers. seriously what does that got to do with the game? maybe pep should talk about winning quadurple at barca when he loses a game?
or maybe u just defending our manager blindly?
Old 28-08-2018, 09:28 AM   #1978

Spurs lose 0-1 last season at OT. They get it back 3-0 this season.

You know what is more glaring than the result to me? Farking Spurs did not have any recruitment during the summer, they did not have their Korean star SHM also.

Poch improves his players, improves his tactic, whatever shlt, to get his players to play better.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:28 AM   #1979
Master Member

Seriously jm time is over. He is outdated.

Look at how lethargic our play is. Compensate him and sack him now is better than dragging on and having the season explode in our face.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:30 AM   #1980
Arch-Supremacy Member

he should talk on how what happened on the pitch, how the game was lost like what every losing manager would say at the press conference

not talking about winning 3 premiership titles and how he got more than all of the other managers. seriously what does that got to do with the game? maybe pep should talk about winning quadurple at barca when he loses a game?
or maybe u just defending our manager blindly?
take your pick at his other quotes in case u didn't read them

"From a strategic point of view we didn't lose, the tactical point of view we didn't lose, but we lost"

"All our @manutd fans don't read newspapers. Don't watch television. All our fans are more intelligent than that. They answer in a most amazing way. I don't think it's normal for a team to lose at home and respond the way they did"

There's no sound here but this was Mourinho reacting to a question about Phil Jones and if his absence means there's a defensive crisis.

Mourinho, "I don't know what Phil Jones has, maybe a hamstring, but we have Smalling, Lindelof and Eric Bailly."

MOURINHO: "We worked very, very well during the week. Prepared very well. Players had a fantastic attitude. At half-time @manutd should have been two goals up. Everyone could feel one goal could change the direction of the game. Then the third goal came and killed it."

Jose Mourinho asked if he knows his best back four: “No. I don’t know my best back four.” #MUFC #MUNTOT

MOURINHO: "A team that fights the way @manutd did, and lose at home, is a very difficult thing for anyone. But one thing is clear, the team is united. There is no union without the manager"

Mourinho on Shaw (only member of #GW2 back-four to keep his place): "I saw Luke Shaw, with the result 3-0, having fatigue and cramps and still keeping in the game, with that pride and dignity that the fans applaud."

Jose Mourinho: “The message that the supporters gave to the players was my message. When you play the way you play, when you missed the chances we missed. It is a positive message. I’m happy & humbled by the way the supporters reacted to the boys.”

Mourinho, "We lose here last season against Sevilla and we were booed deservedly. Today we lost at home and we're applauded because we deserved it."

Another highlight: "The fans are the best judge," Mourinho says. So what about fact many of them left early? "I would too... I know how difficult it is to get to the centre of Manchester from here."
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.