HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2018, 10:41 AM   #2011
Great Supremacy Member

now Ed has to decide whether he wanna sack after 3 games, fast hand fast leg go sound out if Zidane dare to take over
or...stick to Mou until Nov/Dec to show he given "enough time" so people can't accuse him of anything.
Maybe i guessed correctly? Jose the first manager to go this season.

When zizou or replacement coming????
Old 28-08-2018, 10:44 AM   #2012
High Supremacy Member

I'd still rather see JoseM in charge than any other available one. And I really hope no one restarts the "PhilJ and VictorL are better defenders than ChrisS" topic again because they aren't.
Did you even watch who can't defend against the last goal??? Got turned inside out like a farking cork screw...
Old 28-08-2018, 10:45 AM   #2013
Supremacy Member

Last season Man Utd beat Tottenham at Old Trafford 1-0 with Martial scoring. What happened now? Tottenham beat Man Utd 3-0 & Martial was not playing. This is a very shocking decline. If Tottenham can beat Man Utd 3-0 at Old Trafford, Liverpool can beat Man Utd probably by 6-0.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:46 AM   #2014
Supremacy Member

now Ed has to decide whether he wanna sack after 3 games, fast hand fast leg go sound out if Zidane dare to take over
or...stick to Mou until Nov/Dec to show he given "enough time" so people can't accuse him of anything.
at the moment, I don't think any top manager will want to take over, given that the board did not help Jose balance out the needed gaps in the squad this transfer window and leaving our team still being unbalanced. They will also have 2nd thoughts as it seems that the board will stop backing the manager once they have hit their "financial objectives" rather than footballing ones.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:48 AM   #2015
Arch-Supremacy Member

Disappointing

No watch but thru the highlight our Defence really damn sux
Old 28-08-2018, 10:50 AM   #2016
Supremacy Member

If wait until Nov or Dec before sacking him Man Utd may drop closer to relegation. By that time it could be too late to recover for a place in the Europa league.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:51 AM   #2017

Manchester United is no longer just a Football club. It is part business now. We have to accept this fact.

We cannot just sit out and say we support this and that and end of the season we have nothing to show and sit outside of the top 3.

You can do this 20yrs back. You can’t do this right now in 2018. Results = everything.

Hello, Are you Captain Obvious?
Old 28-08-2018, 10:51 AM   #2018
Supremacy Member

Disappointing

No watch but thru the highlight our Defence really damn sux
Any team that attacked Man Utd defenders would have a chance of scoring.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:52 AM   #2019
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'll back whoever is in the seat, and whoever dons the jersey. Blind? Maybe. All I know is that I'm a supporter, not in the club's management. I don't go around telling my fave singer whether he/she should sing higher or lower. Nor do I go around telling my fave processor company they should add more L1 cache or add more transistors or change the way they implement TLB. And I definitely do not go to my fave CKT stall to tell them they need to toss the kuaytiao 5 more times and change the oil they use.

Again, anyone can "support" the way they want. I'm not going to change mine, neither do you don't have to change yours. If you're going to dish out the I-told-you-so's now, don't whine when it's your turn to take some. If you're taking delight in dishing them out now, no problem with me but you've some serious soul-searching to do. Nobody has a gun to your head to watch United, so go enjoy your sleep, your Saturday, your Sundays. 35 left to "do something better". In my case, watching United is already the "something better".

I'm already very thankful I started supporting United in a day and age where broadcasts are available every single weekend, instead of having to rely on radio broadcasts and newspaper match reports.

On an evil note, I hope this translates into a price drop in the shares, because I haven't managed to buy back the shares I sold few months back.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:54 AM   #2020
Arch-Supremacy Member

spend 150m each on bale, ronaldo also cannot save him

tactics and all the same

someone as good as sanchez turned into rubbish
Old 28-08-2018, 10:54 AM   #2021
Supremacy Member

Manchester United is no longer just a Football club. It is part business now. We have to accept this fact.

We cannot just sit out and say we support this and that and end of the season we have nothing to show and sit outside of the top 3.

You can do this 20yrs back. You canít do this right now in 2018. Results = everything.
If you don't qualify for the Champions League I wonder if any sponsors will to partner with you. What to advertise if you are not playing in a major competition?
Old 28-08-2018, 10:55 AM   #2022
Arch-Supremacy Member

Did you even watch who can't defend against the last goal??? Got turned inside out like a farking cork screw...
We were chasing a goal, everyone's so high up. He knew he would get beat for pace, so he tried to tackle and hope VictorL would catch up. Better than passing short to the GK.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:55 AM   #2023
Supremacy Member

You can do this 20yrs back. You canít do this right now in 2018. Results = everything.
Does not seem to be the case with the board though. I remember that Woodward came out a few months ago during a board meeting, saying that results of the pitch did not really matter to our finances. Not backing Jose this window is really poor of him and the board.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:55 AM   #2024

lol, i should probably re-phrase as "who the fark is your united" then aha. cant make up minds about which player to blame, now nobody to blame. cant take the facts dont beat up another forummer.

Still waiting on "proven positivity data" on Mourinho.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:56 AM   #2025
Supremacy Member

spend 150m each on bale, ronaldo also cannot save him

tactics and all the same

someone as good as sanchez turned into rubbish
Should not have signed Sanchez. Man City was smart not to sign him.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.