Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2018, 11:11 AM   #2041
Greater Supremacy Member

now... i won't go as far as that.
I don't think Moyes can handle the big egos at RM.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Old 28-08-2018, 11:15 AM   #2042
Arch-Supremacy Member

Shaw was best performer last night. But as I said earlier, it speaks volume when he was the best, in a bad way.

I still maintain what I believe, we need a RW, a LB and a CB.

One reason we didn't score, apart from we missing, is Toby led Spurs def brilliantly.

We have very little pressing from RW too.

LB, well Shaw was best player last night, but goal #2 came from his inability to stop Trippier.

We need a CB. Smelling was best CB last night, but goal #3 came from him, but the game was lost by that time anyway. He is not the kind of defender that know how to lead the back four, unlike Toby at the other end. I'll happily swap him and with Toby and pay £30m on top.

Like what some said, if you farking extend JM contracts, then you farking supports him too. You know nuts about football so don't act pro and say paying over the odds for old players. The truth is JM said we have weak spots, and Ed didn't support him to fix it.

Sack JM? Who can come? Zizou? Don't make me laugh please. Even SAF will not win much with these back four. Zizou is overhyped because he had cheat mode FM with RM. Even Moyes can win UCL with that RM team.
well u r pro here i guess when you can analyse these things while other can't
we are fans here discussing our team in a manutd thread.
everyone have their own opinions on the way this club is going
Old 28-08-2018, 11:18 AM   #2043

not seeing any good in JM is one thing.

wanna sit with City fans and sing their songs is entirely different. but if that's how u roll, so be it.

u feel entitled to mention how u support, people are also entitled to say it is disgusting to their ears/eyes to see such a support.
I also think supporting this type of football, no matter the club, is disgusting. but if thats how you like your football and "how you roll", so be it.

So you see some good in JM, tell us lah. prove us wrong. you keep quiet about that for what.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:18 AM   #2044
Arch-Supremacy Member

Okay then bye bye then. No need for fair weather fans. Even though we had similarly crappy times under LvG and Moyes, most of us still supported the TEAM. If the choice of current manager affects you so much, please go support Poch,Pep or Klopp.
He’s a troll bro, just ignore him or put on ignore list. This type I doubt he even watch the match to even give proper post comments and just ‘i told you so’ that kind of thing. Continue supporting the team your own way
Old 28-08-2018, 11:21 AM   #2045
High Supremacy Member

I pity those who's going OT this season to watch... VIP tickets not cheap, pay to watch them lose..
Old 28-08-2018, 11:24 AM   #2046
Arch-Supremacy Member

I pity those who's going OT this season to watch... VIP tickets not cheap, pay to watch them lose..
All part of the experience. I went to Old Trafford for the first time and watched us lose
Asakura likes this.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:26 AM   #2047
Arch-Supremacy Member

http://www.espn.com/soccer/mancheste...ts-ed-woodward

Woodward replied: "Playing performance doesn't really have a meaningful impact on what we can do on the commercial side of the business."
Sounds like a dare to the fans and sponsors. Wonder will he still be around when the fans stopped spending and the sponsors withdraw their sponsors. Really Yaya papaya kinda talk. He's gotten the JM bug that the team plays well after being trashed at home and that's progress. Lol.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT
Asakura likes this.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:27 AM   #2048
Arch-Supremacy Member

All part of the experience. I went to Old Trafford for the first time and watched us lose
went and watched us lose to west brom under moyes also
Asakura likes this.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:28 AM   #2049
Arch-Supremacy Member

We're already past the "we need this and that" phase/timeslot. The irony in the midst of all these discussions is that we're literally at the "we have to work with what we have" 4 months. What we're hoping JoseM will do.
But I think that's exactly what JoseM is doing, and he's switching things around to find the right combo. We have a mishmash midfield who don't synergise well, a backline who keeps getting shots (from players, media, fans) from all over (even though I don't think it's a major problem with them), and a frontline (or should I say frontpoint) that isn't as potent as he had hoped.
35 to go in the league. Can I put up with it? Yes, because I still harbour hope. Unlike his mentor whom I (honestly) pretty much gave up hoping for good football.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:28 AM   #2050
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sounds like a dare to the fans and sponsors. Wonder will he still be around when the fans stopped spending and the sponsors withdraw their sponsors. Really Yaya papaya kinda talk. He's gotten the JM bug that the team plays well after being trashed at home and that's progress. Lol.

am actually more dulan with him, think he knows football more than the manager
the last 2 games just prove that we do need the players the manager asked for

even if we change manager, jones/smalling will not become varane, shaw will not become marcelo
Asakura and vitaminc1231 like this.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:29 AM   #2051
Supremacy Member

my friend cousin paid $600 for last night game to watch us tio thrash
Old 28-08-2018, 11:30 AM   #2052

I am sure negativity is rife round after a dismal performance, but there is no need to impose ones' method on another.

we are all here for a healthy discussion, or to vent. mostly the latter in recent years. There is no point in having to 'backup' one's pov or stand. there is no justification to an emotional sport.

if this the kinda football that you hate watching, anyone is more then welcome to watch other football. but do not for once, thought that its your right to vent your frustration on other members in this place.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:31 AM   #2053
Arch-Supremacy Member

why wanna harp on not getting players again n again since transfer period is over

we just want the team to do better now
defend better and play better , attack better
apeape likes this.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:31 AM   #2054
Supremacy Member

http://www.espn.com/soccer/mancheste...ts-ed-woodward

Woodward replied: "Playing performance doesn't really have a meaningful impact on what we can do on the commercial side of the business."
he is trying to say win lose has no impact on what he can achieve for United. Lan Jiao la, he can go to Stoke City and try win sponsors eh

When we start to relegate, u see sponsors buying themselves out.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:33 AM   #2055
Arch-Supremacy Member

I still feel JM don't know how to utilize him best..

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Can tell me which of our current player he can utilise the best? Why their respective national team managers can and he can't. Why their former club managers can and he can't?

So what is JM good at actually other than knowing how to inherit a good squad, win some trophies in the first season or 2 and completely destroyed a club in the 3rd season? That's his stats. He is consistent in doing that no doubt about it.

Just imagine if we won last season and getting the kinda results we get now with a new manager like DM. Fans will be slaughtering him for saying it's the same team that won last season plus some new players and that the players don't turn bad overnight.

Especially when we are playing against a team who spent a total of 0 dollars in summer.

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.