HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2018, 11:55 AM   #2071
Great Supremacy Member

who do you think gave him the 3rd season?
Then fans need to also see his past records of destroying a club in the 3rd season and getting sacked.

Dont just see the good thing, see the bad as well. But make decisions based on what's good about him and stop making mistakes made by previous clubs by letting him have a 3rd season.

We have now taken the same route as his previous clubs. 1 step forward, 3 steps back. Whoever is taking over him now will have a harder time to repair the damage.

He's a 1 season wonder coach. 2 if you're lucky, but never stay for the 3rd. He's tired of the toys given to him to play and just wants new ones.
who do you think signed him even though the facts are known to fans?
So what is JM good at actually other than knowing how to inherit a good squad, win some trophies in the first season or 2 and completely destroyed a club in the 3rd season? That's his stats. He is consistent in doing that no doubt about it.
the management wanted his "win some trophies in the first season or 2" miracle pill. bite the bullet to hire him. now extended him even further.

Last edited by Asakura; 28-08-2018 at 11:57 AM..
Old 28-08-2018, 11:57 AM   #2072
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just thinking, imagine what ArseneW could've achieved if he was at United, with the kind of board backing (and growing finances) SAF got.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #2073
Arch-Supremacy Member

tough luck. I'll still support the manager and players through and through tho.
zhaohan and vitaminc1231 like this.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #2074
Arch-Supremacy Member

Who's to say he's not here for the long haul? If he wasn't interested to make it work, he wouldn't have agreed to a contract extension. Just to line his pockets? He's already rich enough from Roman's payouts.
Who's also not to say that he is just like any other human beings who is after money. The club is rich he knows that. If he is really keen in going for a long haul and building a team up to championship material, he should go and manage a lower team who have lower budgets.

If players can demand extra wages in contract extensions, maybe that's the way for the manager to get higher pay as well, through contract extensions and getting sacked to get the golden handshake. He is still a human being who wants to be paid well. It's not like he is doing all these for free. He gets paid well to do the job. And he better do a good job instead of cleverly directing the blame to everyone else except himself.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT
Old 28-08-2018, 12:02 PM   #2075
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wanted to ask where Rene Meulensteen is now, and so I went to ask Google. So he's now assistant manager with the Australian team. Wonder if he could make a difference if he was here. We didn't do very well when he left us too.
i think he was the best technical and drill coach for man utd.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:02 PM   #2076
Arch-Supremacy Member

my point which is what?

he always have a positive spin on things especially after defeats which i am always happy to see

am i wrong?
which part did i flame him

seems like u got personal issue with me eh
Since you name drop people here, others have the right to call you out too no? Why would i have personal issue with you when i don't even know you? We are all keyboard warriors here and supporting the same football club a million miles away
Old 28-08-2018, 12:04 PM   #2077

Just thinking, imagine what ArseneW could've achieved if he was at United, with the kind of board backing (and growing finances) SAF got.
If Wenger replaces Mou, it'll be a massive kick to the balls for Mou. Come to think of it, Arsenal are also poor. It seems it wasn't the fault of an "Aging Wenger" after all..
Old 28-08-2018, 12:04 PM   #2078
Arch-Supremacy Member

maybe ed is preparing to sabo JM by going behind his back to find another manager

he did it to lvg b4 he can do it again

he wanted to hire JM to appease the fans after moyes/lvg management
JM known to win trophies
but now seems like turn out more disastrous
Old 28-08-2018, 12:06 PM   #2079
Arch-Supremacy Member

tough luck. I'll still support the manager and players through and through tho.
This i like

Manager, players and fans are the holy trinity of a football club. They cannot exist without one another. I'll back the manager when he is still here and until he's gone. Same i did with Moyesy, with van Gaal. I'll never want to see my team lose just to see the manager go
vitaminc1231 likes this.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:07 PM   #2080
Supremacy Member

Jose must go right now, the players donít want to play for him, Pogba martial both falling out with him.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:07 PM   #2081
Arch-Supremacy Member

It's should be quite clear now, Eddy is a glazer lap dog.

some days i just wished we got taken over by an arab billionaire....
Old 28-08-2018, 12:08 PM   #2082
Arch-Supremacy Member

This i like

Manager, players and fans are the holy trinity of a football club. They cannot exist without one another. I'll back the manager when he is still here and until he's gone. Same i did with Moyesy, with van Gaal. I'll never want to see my team lose just to see the manager go
ok maybe for me ... NOT Moyes HAHAHA.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:08 PM   #2083
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'm not joking and lots will laugh at me. Wenger is the manager i want to see replace Jose if he's gone. He will make Old Trafford sit up again
Old 28-08-2018, 12:08 PM   #2084

he wanted to hire JM to appease the fans
even I did not like the idea of Mou at Man Utd way back when the rumours started. Anyone who can pick a fight with C.Ronaldo kinda proves he's not fit for a squad full of stars no?
Old 28-08-2018, 12:09 PM   #2085
Arch-Supremacy Member

next game away to Burnley. Cant imagine if we lost again!!!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.