HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2018, 01:50 PM   #2131

to sack ed means utd need to change owner. do you think that is possible.
I know it is not possible. Just want to remind fans that changing managers is not the solution too. We have done it 3 times with no title yet. Remember the saying of "doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result?"
Old 28-08-2018, 01:50 PM   #2132
Arch-Supremacy Member

Might not be completely Ed, it's just the way processes have changed I guess. DavidG and SAF leaving together gave the board a lot of room to change the way things are run and decisions are made. The board probably had to swallow whatever SAF said/wanted/demanded because of his stature. But now it's all G's men, and their men will obviously listen/follow what the Gs want. For all you know, the decision goes like this: There's a list of 5 players? We give him 3, that's more than 50% of what he wants. Oh, pick the cheapest 3.
Old 28-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #2133
Great Supremacy Member

acknowledging Ed is part of the problem doesn't mean want him sacked.
he is the best person to get the commercial deals. as of now. no other club is doing better than him.
club needs someone who knows how to deal with transfers, managers, players contract. so far, imho, he has made a mess.

if there is any truth in the restructuring plans to create a role to deal with footballing side of the club, den it means they finally recognizing it too. den they better act fast and do so before even thinking about appointing new manager.
to sack ed means utd need to change owner. do you think that is possible.
Old 28-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #2134
Great Supremacy Member

the board/Ed has been going back and forth with their approach without clear direction
even fans are confused why they approached Jose in the first place if they want their manager to build for the future.
I know it is not possible. Just want to remind fans that changing managers is not the solution too. We have done it 3 times with no title yet. Remember the saying of "doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result?"
Old 28-08-2018, 02:15 PM   #2135
Arch-Supremacy Member

And MANU is now trading >$25 +2.58%. What kind of logic is this.
Old 28-08-2018, 02:20 PM   #2136
Supremacy Member

And MANU is now trading >$25 +2.58%. What kind of logic is this.
New mgr coming hehehe
Old 28-08-2018, 02:27 PM   #2137
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lindelof worries me alot. He seems he doesn't have the bottle to play for a big club. And he panics very easily. Almost got De Gea into trouble when he sold him short a back pass

I don't think he was even good for Sweden in the world cup. I watched all of the Sweden games (he didn't play in the first game) and his central defensive partner who is also the captain was the one holding the defence and sniffing danger out. Lindelof is a very reactive defender, he doesn't sense danger until it is too late which means opposing strikers react to a goalscoring chance quicker than him

Lukaku 3 games missing 3 great chances. If he's not among the goals, he's pretty useless on the pitch for me. Sure he will get us 20 goals a season, but he's not on the level of Ruud, van Persie or Rooney who can win games on his own
Old 28-08-2018, 02:35 PM   #2138
Great Supremacy Member

Old 28-08-2018, 02:42 PM   #2139
Great Supremacy Member

den that's too late, esp in EPL
Lindelof is a very reactive defender, he doesn't sense danger until it is too late which means opposing strikers react to a goalscoring chance quicker than him
Old 28-08-2018, 02:58 PM   #2140
Arch-Supremacy Member

Talking about RomeluL... reminded me. That header goal by HarryK. What if RomeluL had been standing ON the line at that corner? I had a flashback of Rafael being unable to reach and head out a goalbound ball beside he was too far off the line. And also got reminded of how RomeluL was unable to head the ball out of our penalty box in his earlier games. Despite his height, he's not being very consistently useful in our own box, so he's better off up front.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:05 PM   #2141
Great Supremacy Member

Old 28-08-2018, 03:05 PM   #2142
Arch-Supremacy Member

He said it himself. He dunno what's his best back four. After 2 seasons still figuring it out.

He demands respect for his past glories but sorry, he is still living in the past and his past glories. This is about what's happening to the club now...not what he has done to OTHER clubs in the past.

Continue backing him guys.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:05 PM   #2143
Arch-Supremacy Member

New mgr coming hehehe
ya ya new manager
with new manager,
smalling becomes ramos, jones becomes varane, shaw becomes alba, martial becomes perisic, valencia becomes alves, rashford become neymar, mata become messi OVERNIGHT

please la, new manager also need to buy players to overhaul the current bunch

Last edited by zhaohan; 28-08-2018 at 03:08 PM..
Old 28-08-2018, 03:12 PM   #2144

then why do you think Mou should stay?
Old 28-08-2018, 03:17 PM   #2145
High Supremacy Member

ok didn't read that article about the accent.
sorry guys...

i don't think is the manager problem...yes he put the players but up to the players to perform

is the players is woody

the players are paid to perform....but did they?
woody? u want people to sign but don't back him? just sanchez and fred flintstone?

don't think we should sack jose....sacking him = lvg or moist...and we becum a sacking club...like blues like red...

yes he bot lindeof and baly but how to do know which one is what jose actually want?
is a list of players ...woody sure choose those cheaper and younger options...
maybe jose got top list but woody want cheaps and resale value.

he already told woody to clear players but woody want max return of cos no want buy...example damian and rojo...

woody will sure tell club u want buy u pay x price if not bye...to woody he don't get the$he don't care...but to jose is he don't get the players he got problem cos he forsee the problem...

another issue jose have he is without his top general farina rite?now is carrick is assistant rite?

of cos got issue.....one is he work with donkey years one he justknow
vitaminc1231 likes this.

Last edited by croc1977; 28-08-2018 at 03:19 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.