Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2018, 11:47 AM   #2251
Supremacy Member

this coming from a Brighton fan:

"I'm glad there is a Mourinho in thread, some of the negativity on these forums is astounding. Jose has won a heap of trophies and for those that say that's in the past, he's done it at United as well and you finished a comfortable second last season, yet much of the media and posters here act like relegation is possibility.

Klopp and Poch on the other hand who have won nothing yet are portrayed as continual winners. I don't blame Jose for his 3 premierships comment, it must be incredibly frustrating to be written off with a record like his.

I am a Brighton fan and I love Chris Hughton, but if he left for any reason to get a manager with even half of Jose's CV would be massive. It's easy when you are so used to success (and deserved success) as Utd fans must be, to go totally overboard when things don't go right. But again you finished second last season, this season you've had one very dodgy game against us and then shown a really positive first half display against Spurs, despite the result, now you have a decent run of games to put things right and (Pep aside) there's no one better than Jose to make that happen.

It's all about perspective and context, you used to have one of the best managers and teams in the world, you still do - but others have improved alot. If ever there was a time to get behind the team and support them it is now rather than believe the crap peddled in the papers that Jose is clueless and must go as many here seem to think."
Old 29-08-2018, 11:48 AM   #2252

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...coach-11051031
http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/how-f...01422x3fz6du16
http://thepeoplesperson.com/2018/07/...opment-199984/
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/64852258.cms
https://www.theguardian.com/football...cup-semi-final

Last edited by #MourinhoOut; 29-08-2018 at 11:50 AM..
Old 29-08-2018, 11:53 AM   #2253
Arch-Supremacy Member

If United cannot beat Burnely then this season either mid-table or relegation zone.
Mod are you the sidekick of jahlt62 or something like that?
Old 29-08-2018, 11:56 AM   #2254
Master Member

Henry is said to be a closet ManUtd fans, he almost speaks only positive thing about ManUtd when he speaks.

He has been trashed by many gunners fans because he chose to be somewhere else doing his TV work rather than be at Emirates for Arseneís last match for them.
Hope so. But honestly although on theory seems good for us. But he donít really have actual experience on field in terms of managerial
Old 29-08-2018, 11:56 AM   #2255

I am sure fans of the rest of EPL teams will want the club to continue supporting JoMo, keep him as long at the position as we can.

Just like how much we hoped Arsenal to keep Wenger as long as they can, or pools to keep Rafa.
Old 29-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #2256
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mod are you the sidekick of jahlt62 or something like that?
What??? You mean I cannot have an opinion! Anyway, I no longer a mod.
Old 29-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #2257
Master Member

this coming from a Brighton fan:

"I'm glad there is a Mourinho in thread, some of the negativity on these forums is astounding. Jose has won a heap of trophies and for those that say that's in the past, he's done it at United as well and you finished a comfortable second last season, yet much of the media and posters here act like relegation is possibility.

Klopp and Poch on the other hand who have won nothing yet are portrayed as continual winners. I don't blame Jose for his 3 premierships comment, it must be incredibly frustrating to be written off with a record like his.

I am a Brighton fan and I love Chris Hughton, but if he left for any reason to get a manager with even half of Jose's CV would be massive. It's easy when you are so used to success (and deserved success) as Utd fans must be, to go totally overboard when things don't go right. But again you finished second last season, this season you've had one very dodgy game against us and then shown a really positive first half display against Spurs, despite the result, now you have a decent run of games to put things right and (Pep aside) there's no one better than Jose to make that happen.

It's all about perspective and context, you used to have one of the best managers and teams in the world, you still do - but others have improved alot. If ever there was a time to get behind the team and support them it is now rather than believe the crap peddled in the papers that Jose is clueless and must go as many here seem to think."
Because the media only wants to see Utd lose so can bash hard hard to increase viewership.

Because the rest of the clubs, nobody gives a f about them
Old 29-08-2018, 12:05 PM   #2258
Arch-Supremacy Member

What??? You mean I cannot have an opinion! Anyway, I no longer a mod.
Lol okay on mobile so cannot see your mod status there or not

No lah everyone can have opinion here, just that you type similarly to him. No offence my bro!
Old 29-08-2018, 12:09 PM   #2259
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol okay on mobile so cannot see your mod status there or not

No lah everyone can have opinion here, just that you type similarly to him. No offence my bro!
No problem. But Burnely is currently at the relegation zone. That is why I make my opinion on that.

Of course, I know the ball is round and anything can happen. Unless United park bus at Burnley on away match....
Old 29-08-2018, 12:33 PM   #2260
Supremacy Member

at the end of the day, fans get behind Jose is useless, or the board, or Ed.

it's about the PLAYERS getting behind him. Are they willing to do that? do we see that on the field? if no, then its time to pack up and go. Likely Jose, u cant expect all players leave in one window.

Last season we saw some improvement from Conte and AW but in the end, still lose lose lose

And whether Zidane is a good fit, we dont know but i think he is a players manager. I said before, a manager is a sales man. if he can convince his players, players will deliver. Tactics aside, thats probably why Zidane did so well in Real Marid.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:03 PM   #2261
Supremacy Member

at the end of the day, fans get behind Jose is useless, or the board, or Ed.

it's about the PLAYERS getting behind him. Are they willing to do that? do we see that on the field? if no, then its time to pack up and go. Likely Jose, u cant expect all players leave in one window.

Last season we saw some improvement from Conte and AW but in the end, still lose lose lose

And whether Zidane is a good fit, we dont know but i think he is a players manager. I said before, a manager is a sales man. if he can convince his players, players will deliver. Tactics aside, thats probably why Zidane did so well in Real Marid.
3 players are causing disharmony to the team. Pogba, Martial & Sanchez. Pogba & Martial under performed & wanted to leave. Sanchez under performed & his performance doesn't justify his high wages. Other players who played well will question why is Sanchez earning so much but doesn't perform while they performed but are not earning much. de Gea performed well last season but obviously he is earning less than Sanchez. So what happened this season? de Gea performance started to drop.

Last edited by jahtl62; 29-08-2018 at 01:07 PM..
Old 29-08-2018, 01:14 PM   #2262
High Supremacy Member

I am sure fans of the rest of EPL teams will want the club to continue supporting JoMo, keep him as long at the position as we can.

Just like how much we hoped Arsenal to keep Wenger as long as they can, or pools to keep Rafa.
yeah... you hit it well..

but then again nowaday beating MU is nothing to shout about... but it is still good to know there are clubs that you can count if you need that 1 or 3 pts be it a home or away game.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:14 PM   #2263

henry?? what sense is that?

if we are ready to give someone with 0 managerial experience the job, might as well have given it to giggsy before Mou came in

Giggs >> Henry!!
Old 29-08-2018, 01:40 PM   #2264
Arch-Supremacy Member

Looks like everyone's calmed down a little. Looking forward to Sunday.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:41 PM   #2265
Supremacy Member

henry?? what sense is that?

if we are ready to give someone with 0 managerial experience the job, might as well have given it to giggsy before Mou came in

Giggs >> Henry!!
Henry is the tactical expert for Belgium during recent world cup. U think a ex wigan everton manager can manage a team of world class players
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.