Old 30-08-2018, 12:54 AM   #2311
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jose could be sacked with another defeat at Burnley coming weekend
Old 30-08-2018, 03:47 AM   #2312
Supremacy Member

Jose could be sacked with another defeat at Burnley coming weekend
Really cannot tahan more losses.
Old 30-08-2018, 03:49 AM   #2313

I would have orgasm just by knowing JoMo leave Manchester United and I don't mind whoever is to take over, even the next manager were to bring Manchester United to relegation, I will still be with the club. So, this is my ground.
even if the club relegates. now that must be a first.
So much angst against Mourinho, to the point that doesn't mind MU get relegated if it means JM get the sack? This is really beyond me...

I will never want to see MU get relegated, even if it means I have to support, say LvG. No doubt JM has not been good enough or else we wouldn't be in chaos. But, no single person is bigger than the club. Regardless who is the manager, I do not want to see MU get relegated. As long as JM stays, I'll support him. I simply do not believe keep changing manager can solve the problem, we are not Chelsea.

You can continue to hold your opinion. As I said to 123kid earlier, everyone here is entitled to their opinion. I just will not share the same view as you.
Old 30-08-2018, 04:07 AM   #2314
Arch-Supremacy Member

Really cannot tahan more losses.
Brace yourself, the board won't sack him so easily as long as its mathematically impossible to first win the league, then drop expectation to getting a UCL spot, followed by Europa spot either via League or FA Cup.

But they won't provide him with more players either come January unless the player is young, has potential to raise profits if being sold and is available. They won't want to give him a payout nor will they waste money on an old player who may not feature in the next manager's plans.

Unless the payout amount is going to be less than what they stand to lose if they don't qualify for a place in Europe.
Old 30-08-2018, 07:05 AM   #2315
Supremacy Member

In June 1971, Frank O'Farrell was appointed as manager, but lasted just 18 months before being replaced by Tommy Docherty in December 1972. Docherty saved Manchester United from relegation that season, only to see them relegated in 1974. By that time, the trio of Best, Law and Charlton had left the club.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hist...969%E2%80%9386)

even if the club relegates. now that must be a first.
Old 30-08-2018, 07:10 AM   #2316
Arch-Supremacy Member

#Reports coming in today that AM11 apparently is set to sign a new five year contract for United

Could be AM11ís agent or Ed himself is briefing the media again
Old 30-08-2018, 07:25 AM   #2317
Great Supremacy Member

again, the board employed Jose knowing the type of manager he is, short term fix. which GNev has mentioned, the board already threw out the norm/tradition.

now if they suddenly think "oh thats not the approach we want to go" den they shouldnt have extended him

extending him means they still want his way of doing things so its not logical to blame him for being himself.

he did buy younger players. they failed him. we have yet to see how Dalot will turn out.
he has been trying to "fix" Shaw too. so far so good. we'll see if he continues to progress well.

Last edited by Asakura; 30-08-2018 at 07:55 AM..
Old 30-08-2018, 07:27 AM   #2318
Great Supremacy Member

er i think u didn't understand his post
he was referring to fans saying dont mind seeing the club relegate with a new mgr as long as JM gets sacked.
In June 1971, Frank O'Farrell was appointed as manager, but lasted just 18 months before being replaced by Tommy Docherty in December 1972. Docherty saved Manchester United from relegation that season, only to see them relegated in 1974. By that time, the trio of Best, Law and Charlton had left the club.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hist...969%E2%80%9386)

Last edited by Asakura; 30-08-2018 at 08:18 AM..
Old 30-08-2018, 07:47 AM   #2319
High Supremacy Member

Group-stage draw pots

Pot 1: Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Lokomotiv Moscow

Pot 2: Borussia Dortmund, Porto, Manchester United, Shakhtar Donetsk, Benfica, Napoli, Tottenham Hotspur, Roma

Pot 3: Liverpool, Schalke, Lyon, Monaco, Ajax, CSKA Moscow, PSV Eindhoven, Valencia

Pot 4: Viktoria Plzen, Club Brugge, Galatasaray, Young Boys, Inter Milan, Hoffenheim, Red Star Belgrade, AEK Athens
Old 30-08-2018, 08:06 AM   #2320
Greater Supremacy Member

Ideal group for united...

Moscow
United
Psv or ajax
Any other than inter

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Old 30-08-2018, 08:32 AM   #2321
Supremacy Member

Alamak worse case scenario

er i think u didn't understand his post
he was referring to fans saying dont mind seeing the club relegate with a new mgr as long as JM gets sacked.
Old 30-08-2018, 08:32 AM   #2322
Supremacy Member

No teams are easy

Ideal group for united...

Moscow
United
Psv or ajax
Any other than inter

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Old 30-08-2018, 08:44 AM   #2323
Greater Supremacy Member

No teams are easy
Or united can be in this group

Real Madrid
United
Monaco
Inter

Old 30-08-2018, 09:19 AM   #2324
Great Supremacy Member

Asked by MUTV if he was happy with Shaw's performance, Mourinho said: "I was particularly pleased, I was telling him, “You cannot play better than you did.

"So of course the kid has to be upset with the result. But the kid has to know that he had three very good matches in the Premier League and today he was very, very good. I am very, very happy with him."
Old 30-08-2018, 09:21 AM   #2325

The way Mou is going I think best to concentrate on 1 trophy this season, and hopefully is the EPL. Of course, miracles do happen in the Champions League.

I think no need to argue on manager redi cus realistically he'll be a goner sooner or later, no matter you like it or not, ha ha.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.