HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2018, 01:59 PM   #2356
Arch-Supremacy Member

You can support the club and team without supporting the manager or players. Managers and players come and go. They are still basically employed by the club to do a job. Even if they aren't doing the job well, you still want the club to win and hope that they the manager/player themselves change for the better....or the club has to make the changes so that the vision and future of the club is intact.

If the club's vision is investment and profits over glory, then there's not much we as fans can do about it unless someone rich enough who doesn't care about money anymore takes over the ownership and revised the club's vision.
Yellowfin and Asakura like this.
Old 30-08-2018, 02:52 PM   #2357

Good work Ed! Either Martial is successful with the club or sold for good money. Win win for the club.
apeape likes this.
Old 30-08-2018, 02:53 PM   #2358

You can support the club and team without supporting the manager or players. Managers and players come and go. They are still basically employed by the club to do a job. Even if they aren't doing the job well, you still want the club to win and hope that they the manager/player themselves change for the better....or the club has to make the changes so that the vision and future of the club is intact.

If the club's vision is investment and profits over glory, then there's not much we as fans can do about it unless someone rich enough who doesn't care about money anymore takes over the ownership and revised the club's vision.
No, you must support the manager, but you can call players any name as long as you not happy.
Old 30-08-2018, 03:04 PM   #2359

getting Martial to sign another contract is good piece of business. Now its up to him to perform, or rot in the bench. If he doesn't get played at all or never get chance, don't want say lah who in the wrong.

But if he gets played and doesnt want to perform, its his career on the line.
Old 30-08-2018, 03:11 PM   #2360
Greater Supremacy Member

Same like you Love your country doesn't mean you must love government/ ruling political party.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Old 30-08-2018, 03:20 PM   #2361
Great Supremacy Member

they still can, depending on how things develop from here on till next game.
Yeah, it seems to be the case. But really doubt they will sack him now, more likely end of the year.
Old 30-08-2018, 03:23 PM   #2362

Well I hope we win win win win win then. I can never understand some fans who want us get more loses so that JM get sacked kind of support/logic.

they still can, depending on how things develop from here on till next game.
Old 30-08-2018, 03:28 PM   #2363

But if he gets played and doesnt want to perform, its his career on the line.
Well so far this is the version that we see and I doubt we will see any change. I hope to be proved wrong though.
Old 30-08-2018, 03:54 PM   #2364
Great Supremacy Member

i think Martial, Rashford will play against Burnley, probably the kind of opponents they will be allowed to express themselves.
if get a good result, can help to build on their confidence.
pretty much the same reason why Martial started against Brighton.
Old 30-08-2018, 04:16 PM   #2365

I hope Mou sticks to the 3-5-2. Luke Shaw looks great attacking. I think a trio of Bailly, Lindelof and Smalling would be ok, with Matic or Herrera bossing them around. Though its risky once one of the CB gets injured.
Old 30-08-2018, 04:30 PM   #2366

I hope Mou sticks to the 3-5-2. Luke Shaw looks great attacking. I think a trio of Bailly, Lindelof and Smalling would be ok, with Matic or Herrera bossing them around. Though its risky once one of the CB gets injured.
Actually quite hard...

If you take the back 5 above, and Matic+Fred/Herrera in mid, we are left with 3 positions. We need to fit in LKK and likely Pogba too. So, only left 1 spot for Martial/Rashford/Sanchez/Lingard/Mata to fight it out...

So far, our frontline doesn't really have good chemistry regardless of who we put out...

Or this

Old 30-08-2018, 04:45 PM   #2367
High Supremacy Member

They need a new driving manager who can motivates them
Actually we need a klopp like manager who mixed with the players like bro bro
and keep getting 2nd best?
Old 30-08-2018, 04:48 PM   #2368

From a fan of another team.

Spoiler!
Old 30-08-2018, 04:56 PM   #2369
Arch-Supremacy Member

From a fan of another team.

Spoiler!
recruitment since fergie left is ****. it actually coincides with woody taking over and gill stepping down too.
Old 30-08-2018, 04:58 PM   #2370

Re Martial. Jose Mourinho has been kept in the loop re negotiations so not as if club going behind his back re contract and they clearly are in better financial position if player has longer deal. He was open to a sale this summer though.
https://twitter.com/sistoney67/statu...770463232?s=19
Asakura likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.