Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s football, not politics. Had we won the game, probably nobody would care and bring this topic up and talk a million times. But like i said, my opinion only. The club would have to ban social media off from all players if that’s the case, cause for sure this will happen again

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba should leave. So unprofessional. Didnt proof himself useful but hair jin satki.. Talk alot. Now got value faster sell. Another balloteli

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have to get on with the time.....this is the era of social media and instant news, video, blogs, pictures. You dont need the media to spin a new story when the players can do it themselves.

Either the club follow the trend, or impose a strict ban on players posting on social media on match day...whether its on their personal blogs or instagrams/twitter/fb etc...

This includes posting anything even if they win like celebrations, FB/Instagram live etc etc.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
The both of them have to go. Period.
Regarding Pogba, Sir Alex knew it long before he gave up on this boy. As for Mourinho, he's already past it, unless he reinvent his playing method. He is same as what has happened to Arsene wenger.
Get the Spurs manager, at least his team played attractive football.

:spin:

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba is a c.unt. But JM is no angel either.

Happily see them both kicked out the door.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regarding Pogba, Sir Alex knew it long before he gave up on this boy. As for Mourinho, he's already past it, unless he reinvent his playing method. He is same as what has happened to Arsene wenger.

Playing attractive football with no results at the end of the season is like peeing in your pants.

You feel warm on the inside and only you would really care.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Let's get Brendan Rodgers then :D

at least he plays attacking football.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like a repeating sight since Moyes, van Gaal, now Mourinho.

if it is manager, easy, sack again and try again

or has it got to do with who and how the club recruit(players)?

I see similarities in those 3 managers.. negative football.

One dunno what he's doing, ask us look up to lesser team, 2nd one pass 9000 times per games bore opponents and our own fans to death, 3rd one cannot motivate, only know park bus tactics.. :s13:

This season maciam like last seasons.. we're still losing the games we ought to win. To be fair, the **** we are in now, cannot totally blame the mgr one.

Last edited:

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Manchester United's senior players 'angry and frustrated' with Jose Mourinho"

Quoted the following from above article:

"A source close to a first-team member at United has told ESPN FC that the player has said how he believes he has regressed at Old Trafford and failed to improve under Mourinho's management, having credited previous coaches with taking his game to another level."

(assuming above is not fake news)

Who would that be? Probably someone who recently transferred in the past 1 or 2 seasons? Sanchez or LKK perhaps?

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come the players not angry and frustrated at Lukaku? He missed enough chances to win three games, maybe even four

I have to say Big Rom gets on my nerves sometimes

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come the players not angry and frustrated at Lukaku? He missed enough chances to win three games, maybe even four

Maybe Lkk belong to Pogba gang, so nobody dare to say anything haha.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Playing attractive football with no results at the end of the season is like peeing in your pants.

i disagree

bournmouth watford brighton never have angry fans becos they attack, win or lose they attack galantly

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

We have so few shots on target, because he doesn't get them on target.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Playing negative football with no results is worse... is like erectile dysfunction.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, and that Liverpool trainee HarryWilson from Derby. That free-kick is indeed a very good one. So many games won by DavidB and his golden right foot back then. Do we hear of any of our players training like he did?

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Get fat paycheck, goes to pub drink and party.

Not supporting each other on the pitch, do not proudly wear the badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.