Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our form has been really heretic of late. so annoying.

of late? i think really started last season after the sevilla match when JM went on a strange rant on some heritage nonsense

after that everything went to hell

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good news, Ronaldo will return to Old Trafford for the UCL clash against Juventus.
He only received a 1 match ban.

That's something to look forward to at least.
Looking forward to another around of drama for that match, if Pogba plays, on how he will behave around his former colleagues and team mates.

Will there be all smiles, hugs and laughter from him among his former team mates if Utd loses badly and that gets shown on live tv as well? Will Ronaldo score and celebrate wildly against his former club in front of the home fans? Stay tuned.

Ronaldo will have a field day. He will makan our CBs for breakfast. :o

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to that tie, doesn't matter what the result turns out to be.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
59 after using coupon in lazada 9.9 sale
RdJDs4h.jpg

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Just saw the latest training footage, between two clowns. One old man and one not so young anymore, but behavng like a kid.
As i've said both have to go. Cancer to the whole team. Not gonna win any games with this two around.
Now i know why Pogba play like he's playing sunday league football all these while.(fooking lost alot of $, dunno wtf happen) :spin:
Now i know why players looked disinterested, even with a goal down.

If he do that talking to Sir Alex, he'll get it in the groin not the forehead.

As for Mourinho, he has to go because some players not gonna play for him. Slip down the table, sooner or later.

:s13:

Last edited:

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure about u guys but tomorrow feels like a massive game. Lose and JM’s position will reach breaking point.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho: “The relation is good, nobody trained better than Paul Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, nobody trained better than him, some trained as well, but nobody better. And tomorrow he plays, so end of the story." #mufc [MEN]

Mourinho on Pogba: “He's a player like the others, no player is bigger than the club and if I'm happy with his work, he plays, if I'm not happy he doesn't play. Manchester United is bigger than anyone and I have to defend that.” #mufc [Sun]

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho: “The relation is good, nobody trained better than Paul Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, nobody trained better than him, some trained as well, but nobody better. And tomorrow he plays, so end of the story." #mufc [MEN]

Mourinho on Pogba: “He's a player like the others, no player is bigger than the club and if I'm happy with his work, he plays, if I'm not happy he doesn't play. Manchester United is bigger than anyone and I have to defend that.” #mufc [Sun]

Better don't let him play lah... he lost his earring during training... later during match emo like a spoilt brat again...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6218041/Pogba-offers-cash-reward-staff-bid-help-lost-diamond-earring.html

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No Manager is bigger than the club too...but the way he's acting showing disrespect to the fans, to his bosses..and getting away with it. Practice what you preach. The players look at how he air his grievances over transfers and pre-season training in public and to the press and they are following his example. Not the first time and definitely not the first club he has acted this way. He should just concentrate on getting his tactics right and prepare the players for what is happening on the pitch instead of getting embroiled in other dramas..

Lets not forget, its not only due to him that we won the trophies in his first season, but to the players as well. Without good players he is nothing. Tell him to manage a small club with limited budget in this era and win the league first ala Leicester.

Porto was more than a decade ago, his special days are over. Now he can't even beat a team who are in the Championship with our team comprising of International Players (all the players involved against Derby with the exception of Dalot and Grant, have played at least 1 senior game for their country).

Nonetheless I'm still confident of us beating WHU....cos it's an away match..and we only play badly at home (so far). I'll have my doubts if tomorrow's match is played at home.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is that disrespecting the fans? Only the PaulP bandwagon is feeling the hurt. All I know is that quite a few have spoken out and say he's different in training. They seem to understand one's a masked front and one's the real deal.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Come on the way i see it, instead of bringing up all the old cliches about Jose, he has genuinely back up Paul Pogba here. He hasn't got a bad word to say, instead he said Pogba was the best trainer all week, and that he had trained better than anyone else at the club, and that the player will start the game today. If that is not motivation or encouragement or a vote of confidence to the player, i don't know what is. Of course Jose isn't stupid. He knows Pogba is probably the only player who can save his job. It is now his turn to back the manager by responding on the pitch

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Come on the way i see it, instead of bringing up all the old cliches about Jose, he has genuinely back up Paul Pogba here. He hasn't got a bad word to say, instead he said Pogba was the best trainer all week, and that he had trained better than anyone else at the club, and that the player will start the game today. If that is not motivation or encouragement or a vote of confidence to the player, i don't know what is. Of course Jose isn't stupid. He knows Pogba is probably the only player who can save his job. It is now his turn to back the manager by responding on the pitch

Thought it was a great conference speech from Mou as well.
The players better respond in man utd style

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With how things are going, id take a scrappy park-the-bus win.

We've havent bounced back with big victories after a slump in like....forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.