HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #2671

lol 6:10,the part where someone wanted to ask about Fellaini but the media officer chose to skip and JM was hilarious.
Asakura likes this.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:40 PM   #2672
Arch-Supremacy Member

vitaminc1231 likes this.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:47 PM   #2673
Supremacy Member

Should be a double red card. for Beardsley too. Ben Mee handball also went unnoticed. Ref and Linesman......
i find nothing wrong with Beardsley

Beardsley is ex stoke, if he want play dirty....Rashford might not be able to stand up

we should remove our red glasses at times and look at the situation on even ground
Old 03-09-2018, 02:23 PM   #2674
Great Supremacy Member

Old 03-09-2018, 02:34 PM   #2675

Old 03-09-2018, 02:35 PM   #2676

The pink jersey, is actually not pink enough, from far, or on screen, most time looks white, or off white, or old white.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:50 PM   #2677
Great Supremacy Member

its not meant to be a strong pink like Juve
Old 03-09-2018, 02:58 PM   #2678

Has Luke Shaw done enough to earn his England recall?

100 per cent. I actually would have taken him to the World Cup in Russia. There was enough time at the end of the season for Gareth Southgate to work with him, get him fit and help rebuild his confidence.

We took him to the 2014 World Cup with a view to developing him into England’s first-choice left back for 2018 but that did not materialise.

I first watched him as a 16-year-old playing on a training pitch for Southampton against Reading. In the first 10 seconds, he whipped a ball across the box with such power and precision that I just thought, ‘Wow.’

I was standing next to an Arsenal scout and I immediately said, ‘You’ve got to sign him.’

Rarely had I seen a 16-year-old play with such certainty. In recent years he lost that from his game but it is coming back. This summer Jose Mourinho has given him his support and as a result Shaw has flourished.

If Shaw keeps getting down that wing and keeps making things happen, then there is no reason why he could be England’s equivalent of Benjamin Mendy for Manchester City.
Is Jose Mourinho heading for meltdown?

One of Mourinho’s main problems is that sometimes he is too honest.

He honestly felt in the summer that if Manchester United did not buy more players, the group would not be good enough to win the league. Results have endorsed that view.

As a player, it is much easier to get through a difficult period with the support of your manager.

The United fans have shown Jose the way forward. Even after a 3-0 defeat at Old Trafford, the supporters were applauding him.

Mourinho has to give that same level of support to his players. When Victor Lindelof hit that backpass from which Tottenham almost scored, you could see his manager spinning away in disdain on the touchline.

Going forwards, Mourinho has to fight the temptation to do that when his players make mistakes.

He needs to ignore the media. He doesn’t need to keep reminding us about what he has won. It is as if he is pointing to his past successes to prove that he is not the problem.

This is a new Mourinho. I want to see him prove how good he is by turning this situation around. He needs to focus on winning matches, not arguments.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...KLE-KEOWN.html
Old 03-09-2018, 03:00 PM   #2679

its not meant to be a strong pink like Juve
It's just a visual realisation of how much we have faded.
TOKARA and AristDing like this.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:06 PM   #2680
Arch-Supremacy Member

Beardsley is ex stoke, if he want play dirty....Rashford might not be able to stand up

we should remove our red glasses at times and look at the situation on even ground
How is it nothing wrong when he tried to kick rashford after tackling. Rashford escaped uninjured doesn"t means he not intending to play dirty.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:08 PM   #2681
Arch-Supremacy Member

bardsley should be red carded too. the 1st kick is nothing wrong since he cleared the ball but he kicked rashford again which is unnecessary. too bad no var.
Asakura and ahbard like this.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:16 PM   #2682
Arch-Supremacy Member

bardsley should be red carded too. the 1st kick is nothing wrong since he cleared the ball but he kicked rashford again which is unnecessary. too bad no var.

He didn't even get punished for the kick. The yellow card is for the argument...
Asakura likes this.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:18 PM   #2683
Arch-Supremacy Member

He didn't even get punished for the kick. The yellow card is for the argument...
jon moss messed it up
Old 03-09-2018, 03:18 PM   #2684
Arch-Supremacy Member

jon moss messed it up

even the Linesman sleeping.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:24 PM   #2685
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just enjoy the win regardless of how we play, good or bad, miss chances or not, red or yellow card.

It will be interesting to see if Fred will get back in the team soon after Fellaini's display. Or Fellaini will be rotated after just 1 match. Just hope JM will stick to the current winning formula and keep him and Lindelof for the next match. The players need the games to gain an understanding and consistency playing with one another. This means we have to accept all the missed chances as well. At least we are attacking and creating chances. Sooner or later someone will take advantage of those chances and the goals will come.

As for Rashford, let's just give him a couple of matches off to reflect on his conduct and performance after getting the no 10.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.