Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jm smart..everytime try to get himself sacked n take payout.

In January this yr he signed a new contract most likely included a huge payout if he gets sacked before the end of his contract. Now he can get himself sacked to get the huge payout. :s13: That was what he did at Chelsea by getting himself sacked & got a huge payout. Conte also did it.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jm smart..everytime try to get himself sacked n take payout.
That's how he operates. Remember how he flirted with PSG just before his contract extension? He does the same thing that players do. Create news to stir our board to offer him contract.

After that he knows he is bigger than the club, can do anything and get away with it, that includes disrespecting everyone from top to bottom. Demand this and that, cannot get what he wants, just make it public. And people fall for it.

Do you really think a man who once said he will destroy Man Utd cares for the club? He cares more about himself than anything else in the world. Sorry to say we backed the wrong man.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice. I'm planning for Dec old trafford game facing either arsenal or fulham.
Nice. Now is the best time to watch cos you'll almost be guaranteed tickets to watch a match even on match day itself. As long as you don't mind the football being played on the pitch.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice. I'm planning for Dec old trafford game facing either arsenal or fulham.

I feel for you during this period.. playing not exciting football.. the atmosphere sure damn dull.. unless some miracle happen..

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice. Now is the best time to watch cos you'll almost be guaranteed tickets to watch a match even on match day itself. As long as you don't mind the football being played on the pitch.

I pity those ppl who bought VIP and see this kind of shiat football being played..

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curse of fellani. See any manager stick to fellani will cause the club to go downhill

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
I suspect Mourinho and some of our players are serial football punters themselves.

They're actually on a 'winning run'.

:s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
post liked by his official account :s13:
KcoDKKF.jpg

now valencia also no talk talk with jose...

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curse of fellani. See any manager stick to fellani will cause the club to go downhill
So we signed him and immediately turned to mid table? Only way to know is if we sell him and Belgium stops calling him up to the national team. Who knows with him not in the squad they can suddenly win the next European Cup. Lol.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope Fergie stay away from the matches or else later relapse.
Pretty soon they need to invite all the ex players and their family members to fill up the seats at OT.

kurenai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba strip of vice captaincy, now dont even talk to captain valencia. How ar

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
This, from 2.30 onwards. The problem as I said before, is not JM. It is those above him who are fcking clueless in football.

Last edited:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but this will just bring us back to another Moyes to LvG to JM cycle. We can get another 10 managers and the problems will remain.

Seems the players didn't enjoy playing for any manager after Ferguson. Something is very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.