www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   English Premier League (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/english-premier-league-179/)
-   -   Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/english-premier-league-179/manchester-united-theatre-dreams-part-33-a-5879023.html)

Asakura 06-08-2018 04:48 PM

although the polo looks very similar to the anniversary polo.i think im still gonna get it since got free worldwide shipping...

http://store.manutd.com/stores/manut...s,cup-training

apeape 06-08-2018 04:56 PM

this one also swee laaaaa http://store.manutd.com/stores/manut...-jersey/225231

spykid 06-08-2018 05:02 PM

Not sure why fans are so concerned with the club finances and how it should spend. That's the job of the club's money men and accountants, isn't it? If they sanction a 100m pound deal on a player tomorrow, that's because the club can obviously afford it. Supporters's job should be getting behind the manager and the team (and criticise if you support in a different way) good times or bad times. Maybe it's just me yeah. I want to see the best players play for United whether we buy them or get them from our academy. United's money is not my problem because i can't do a thing about it as i'm only a fan

Okay ranting over :s13:

agcken12 06-08-2018 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apeape (Post 115861968)

the price also sweeÖÖ.

spykid 06-08-2018 05:09 PM

I watched the first half of the Bayern game. We aren't very good yet. Hopefully it's just the players holding back as the league starts for us in only five days. I have had a look at Leicester's pre season results and they haven't been exactly bright as well. Will be a tough game for both teams. United being at home should really edge it

spykid 06-08-2018 05:17 PM

Yerry Mina apparently to Everton

What is going to happen to Rojo now

Bayern trying to flog Jerome Boateng hard to United

apeape 06-08-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spykid (Post 115862333)
Yerry Mina apparently to Everton

What is going to happen to Rojo now

Bayern trying to flog Jerome Boateng hard to United

anything but Boateng seriously. I believe McNair is better than the current Boateng.

pawn_king 06-08-2018 05:33 PM

boateng for 55mil euros...

I very much rather keep rojo. that man has utd blood in him.

apeape 06-08-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YorYor (Post 115861365)
Maybe it's just me, but I find it hard to call DavidMay, DarrenFletcher and FedericoMacheda superb at the sound of the whistle. First 2 were very reliable, and the last a spark of brilliance that fizzled out as quickly as it burst.

I find it hard as well, but they just were under SAF. Sometimes I wonder how he worked his wonders with players like Pallister, Luke Chadwick, Kieran Richardson or, gulp, David Bellion.

arsenal_wth 06-08-2018 05:44 PM

Rashford no. 10 means no more superstar signing in midfield or attack.

zhaohan 06-08-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenal_wth (Post 115862823)
Rashford no. 10 means no more superstar signing in midfield or attack.

still can, they will take number 99 or something

(^@^)" 06-08-2018 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spykid (Post 115862074)
Not sure why fans are so concerned with the club finances and how it should spend. That's the job of the club's money men and accountants, isn't it? If they sanction a 100m pound deal on a player tomorrow, that's because the club can obviously afford it. Supporters's job should be getting behind the manager and the team (and criticise if you support in a different way) good times or bad times. Maybe it's just me yeah. I want to see the best players play for United whether we buy them or get them from our academy. United's money is not my problem because i can't do a thing about it as i'm only a fan

Remember Leeds United? They spent beyond their means and they collapsed. We are rich, but not a bottomless pit. I believed that Real needed a bailout, selling their stadium etc. AC Milan was bankrollled by the ex Italian PM.
Donít bank on our owners to bankroll all our purchases. They are businessmen and they will not hesitate to pile more debts on the club even at high interests or sell us out when the time is right. I am just a normal fan but I sure donít want to spend millions and paying over the odds for a player who is only fit to play for a lousier team like the fools.

spykid 06-08-2018 06:04 PM

Giving the number ten to Rashford is a piece of marketing genius from the club. And the boy himself wants it as well

spykid 06-08-2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (^@^)" (Post 115863180)
Remember Leeds United? They spent beyond their means and they collapsed. We are rich, but not a bottomless pit. I believed that Real needed a bailout, selling their stadium etc. AC Milan was bankrollled by the ex Italian PM.
Donít bank on our owners to bankroll all our purchases. They are businessmen and they will not hesitate to pile more debts on the club even at high interests or sell us out when the time is right. I am just a normal fan but I sure donít want to spend millions and paying over the odds for a player who is only fit to play for a lousier team like the fools.

I tend to believe we have smarter and competent accountants and money men employed by the club, so we'll be fine. The club is also an absolute money making machine and will continue to do so every day because of our name and reputation. Leeds were just an isolated case. They spent what they do not have, then relegated from the premier league and that's where they went into administration. Success off the pitch is as equally important as success on it. To do that, we need the best players, a very competent manager and a very competent CEO with the board. I personally think we are well equipped with all these yeah

And your last sentence is absolutely correct

vitaminc1231 06-08-2018 07:01 PM

We are one of the richest club. Ed is doing his best to make it continue, including sacrificing some on field success. I certainly don't mind if we spend millions n millions to get players, even if it means we are in bigger debt. I don't earn any share, it doesn't affect me regardless how rich MU becomes. Even if we want to spend beyond our means, FFP is going to make us have some check and balance.

Also, MU is not Leeds, in the event Glazer/MU bankrupts, I'm sure there are tons of others want to buy the club.

On the other hand, the longer we wait for success on field, i.e. winning our next EPL or UCL, the fall will be worse compared to financial fall.

123kidy 06-08-2018 07:29 PM

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/manche...al-gets-closer

Manchester United have opened talks with Bayern Munich to sign Jerome Boateng, according to a report.

United are still reportedly set to conclude a £60million deal for Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld.

And HLN claim Spurs defender Alderweireld wants to seal a deal before this week’s transfer deadline, but a move for Boateng is also likely.

Sport Bild claim United have turned their attentions to Boateng after a move for Barcelona’s Yerry Mina fell through after a row over agent fees for the Colombia defender.

The report claims United are in negotiations for the Bayern defender and are hoping to get a £44million deal for Boateng over the line before Thursday’s transfer deadline.

Paris Saint-Germain are also chasing Boateng and they have until the end of August to get the deal done as the French transfer deadline does not close until August 31.

Boateng was a substitute in Bayern’s 1-0 win over Manchester United on Sunday and afterwards Jose Mourinho was asked about his side’s interest in Boateng.

“My CEO knows for a long time what I want. I know that he is doing the best for me and I still have a few days left to see what happens,” said Mourinho

The Bundesliga giants are reportedly looking to cash in on German international this summer.

123kidy 06-08-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spykid (Post 115862074)

maybe u dont care but other fans might.
how bt the fans who live there, go to every match there and buy their jerseys every season

this club always pride itself in promoting english players from youth. and it is going on. but of course we dont mind paying big money for the best players but i certainty dont agree with paying 70m pounds for a 30yr old.

2yrs later a new manager might come in and we get 32/33yr olds stuck on 250k wages with contracts to run.

im sure Ed is unwilling to spend so much on oldies hence the delay in buying players. probably get to the last day and desperate and end up paying also

but of course u dont care lah not ur money :)

vitaminc1231 06-08-2018 07:50 PM

You know what, I rather we spend all our money on buying players than spending them on serving Glazer's debt or into shareholder pocket.

spykid 06-08-2018 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kidy (Post 115864767)
but of course u dont care lah not ur money :)

Err i have never i donít care about the money. I said i do not really understand why fans are so concerned about Unitedís finance. I am just a supporter from the other part of the world just like everyone here and i know i canít do a thing about Unitedís finance. The most i can do is to buy a jersey or two every season to contribute to the clubís transfer budget, and probably fly once to Old Trafford every year to watch the team play if money and time allow. What i also want to see is also money invested back into the club be it transfers, stadium or facilities instead of into the Glazerís pockets. But yeah bro, i can see your point too, nothing wrong. Perhaps we just have a different perspective on this thatís all

spykid 06-08-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vitaminc1231 (Post 115864846)
You know what, I rather we spend all our money on buying players than spending them on serving Glazer's debt or into shareholder pocket.

True. I trust the calibre of the people that the club employ to take care of the business of the club, commercial, money whatever. Itís the business on the pitch that has been underwhelming so far, and we need this season to be a really good one, starting with the manager

fat_boyz 06-08-2018 08:34 PM

If Boateng didn't play in the WC and was available, I'd have said sign him in a heartbeat... but his performances at the WC is crystal clear why Bayern wants to get rid of him...

chyehock 06-08-2018 08:37 PM

He doesn't seem good even if he never played in WC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat_boyz (Post 115865515)
If Boateng didn't play in the WC and was available, I'd have said sign him in a heartbeat... but his performances at the WC is crystal clear why Bayern wants to get rid of him...

ticcan 06-08-2018 08:43 PM

Forget the defence, sort out our Attack Jose, itís ****ing dire.

spykid 06-08-2018 08:46 PM

Boateng was once world class, not sure about now anymore. His legs are pretty much gone and Bayern are actually actively looking for someone to buy him

If we have to splash big money on a quality defender that Jose wants, i prefer it to be Toby

spykid 06-08-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticcan (Post 115865654)
Forget the defence, sort out our Attack Jose, itís ****ing dire.

The thing is what type of Joseís players are available now? There was a chance with Willian but i think we left it too late, he seems content now at Chelsea now that Conte is gone. Inter will not sell Perisic. We still have Martial but he doesnít seem to want to be here until the window closes. Letís just pretend Alexis is a new signing lor :o

YorYor 06-08-2018 08:52 PM

Maybe we'll get some luck in the Jan transfer window. I don't think we're that desperate to sign someone considering the squad we have.

chyehock 06-08-2018 08:53 PM

Maybe I'm the only one who think we are actually better than last season. We will win the EPL!!!!

rizal5150 06-08-2018 08:53 PM

boateng no good ah? in FM he got pace and strength but concentration average.

appl888 06-08-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rizal5150 (Post 115865855)

bros here worry that BM sell sai to us
remember owen h?

spykid 06-08-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chyehock (Post 115865846)
Maybe I'm the only one who think we are actually better than last season. We will win the EPL!!!!

I like this. Positivity :o

appl888 06-08-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chyehock (Post 115865846)

pls watch more matches
haha

jahtl62 06-08-2018 09:17 PM

Jose Mourinho issued demand but Ed Woodward was too Ďbusyí
MANCHESTER UNITED boss Jose Mourinho was snubbed by Ed Woodward when asking for a transfer meeting.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...rs-gossip-news

jahtl62 06-08-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rizal5150 (Post 115865855)

If he is so good why Germany was unable to qualify for the World Cup KO stage? Germany defense was allowing opponents to score in the group stage.

#MourinhoOut 06-08-2018 09:43 PM

Alex Tuanzebe loaned to Aston Villa.

fat_boyz 06-08-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appl888 (Post 115865902)
remember owen h?

Hargreaves was good in his first season with us leh~

ticcan 06-08-2018 09:56 PM

What is also up with all this nonsense about us selling Pogba to barca or Juve, there is no way we sell him. Not this late in the window.

Asakura 06-08-2018 10:06 PM

those are junk papers
what is up? they are trying to sell papers so fans who are desperate to read about transfer news will buy it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ticcan (Post 115866906)
What is also up with all this nonsense about us selling Pogba to barca or Juve, there is no way we sell him. Not this late in the window.

appl888 06-08-2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat_boyz (Post 115866763)
Hargreaves was good in his first season with us leh~

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Hargreaves
stats nvr lie:s22::s22::s22:

Asakura 06-08-2018 10:20 PM

hoseh! new signing!

MANCHESTER, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)--(NYSE:MANU) Manchester United has today announced a multi-year global partnership with MoPlay, the revolutionary new mobile betting and gaming brand.

#MourinhoOut 06-08-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appl888 (Post 115865902)
remember owen h?

A more recent example will be Bastian S.

Ch3tah_39 06-08-2018 11:40 PM

The new season is here but the first game going to be on Saturday at 3 am. Will it be worth to stay awake for it? Or it will be a game that cause the meltdown yet again :p

ragnarok95 06-08-2018 11:57 PM

I do not consider Owen Harg as sai. He was and he is good.

straweffigy 07-08-2018 12:08 AM

I only want our first 11 players like LKK Pogba Lingard return from their holiday, get fitness up soon, while other injured players like Valencia Matic faster recover. Not hoping for some mega transfer liao.

This Bailly seems like injured again.. omg.

jahtl62 07-08-2018 12:14 AM

90% of the news reported by the press are fake news especially on new signings & transfers. Those journalists wrote mostly rubbish.

ragnarok95 07-08-2018 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jahtl62 (Post 115868726)
90% of the news reported by the press are fake news especially on new signings & transfers. Those journalists wrote mostly rubbish.

90% of the news posted here are also fake and mainly to increase post counts. Fact.

Only believe when he hold our top.

Greysky 07-08-2018 02:57 AM

Quote:

Then why do you keep posting fake articles

xiaogin 07-08-2018 06:19 AM

More worries for us..

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...nd-andre-gomes

beano 07-08-2018 06:44 AM

Quote:

Ironic right, but yet you still post up these stuff...

spykid 07-08-2018 06:54 AM

Is Barcelona trolling or do they think we are gullible enough to even consider that deal? :s13: That is an utterly disrespectful bid. Ed should offer them Darmian + Fellaini and 50m for Messi and see what they think of it

ragnarok95 07-08-2018 07:19 AM

Up post counts. So post here lo. :D