Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I personally think if not for Gary Neville’s rant on TV, Jose was on the brink of being sack after the Newcastle game. Coupled with that come from behind victory, the board decided to keep him. My gut feeling is that if no top four which is looking more likely, he will be gone after the end of this season. Martial and Pogba will sign new contracts and the club will get a new manager in. Unless something absolutely crazy happens like us winning the CL

I think the backlash against Woodward probably caught him by surprise when the journalist did that leak.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People was saying fallaini was our best player out there yesterday. Gosh, he is just big and block all the shots haha. But when he play united is sooo slow

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shocking you can sprout this kind of bs

how much did JM spend to get the players over the past couple of years and still cannot beat brighton? why are you making up excuses after 400m spent under JM and still cannot beat them?

why dont u say westham should be thrashing city since they spent more than them this season .wtf

please ask urself honestly with the kind of players we have we should be midtable?
players that JM bought - LKK, Alexis, Pogba, Matic, Fred, Bailly are midtable average players is it

that's what you basically trying to convince the people here that after spending so much money by JM himself, we should be in midtable

and ironically the best performing players this season so far are infact not bought by him - Martial and Shaw

it's not due to finances like you imagine,
i see it more to the out of date tactics by JM.
The club is traditionally plays attacking football all the while
when you introduce hoofy plan B tactics coupled with defensive mindset in every game
it's going to have a negative impact sooner or later.

Don't cherry pick la.

Smalling, Lingard, Darmian, Young are really mid table players. You think they can walk in to Real Madrid or Juventus? I think even VVD looks like a better defender than Smalling right now.

Truth be told, LKK and Alexis have been playing for mid-table clubs all along :s13:

Put things in perspective, even Chicharito has played for RM and won more LKK.

Only Pogba and Matic amongst the names you have mentioned have played for other top clubs.

So if you ask me, I really think United is at where we rightfully belong in the league :s13:

Liverpool spent fecking 60 million a defender and we thought they were insane. Then we realised our board didn't even want to buy a defender because JM's targets had no resale value.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People was saying fallaini was our best player out there yesterday. Gosh, he is just big and block all the shots haha. But when he play united is sooo slow

Felliani chases the ball down and wins the ball back.

Team player like Park Ji Sung or Darren Fletcher.

Don't expect him to change the game like Scholes or Iniesta.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't cherry pick la.

Smalling, Lingard, Darmian, Young are really mid table players. You think they can walk in to Real Madrid or Juventus? I think even VVD looks like a better defender than Smalling right now.

Truth be told, LKK and Alexis have been playing for mid-table clubs all along :s13:

Put things in perspective, even Chicharito has played for RM and won more LKK.

Only Pogba and Matic amongst the names you have mentioned have played for other top clubs.

So if you ask me, I really think United is at where we rightfully belong in the league :s13:

Liverpool spent fecking 60 million a defender and we thought they were insane. Then we realised our board didn't even want to buy a defender because JM's targets had no resale value.

What cherry pick? Those are indeed the players our manager bought

And if you think they are lousy mid tier players so let it be known JM is the one who bought them. I rest my case haha

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What cherry pick? Those are indeed the players our manager bought

And if you think they are lousy mid tier players so let it be known JM is the one who bought them. I rest my case haha

I don't really care because I think you are a stupid piece of **** and I am replying to you only because it's entertaining.

I don't even know if JM wanted Alexis, I only know he wanted Persic or Willian. But you are smarter than me because you think I am silly, so maybe you know more than I do.

Anyway you must be thick to think any of our players are world class. You think Lingard is Salah? Or Rashford is Aguero?

But yes please sack JM so Martial can play like Eden Hazard.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have never said JM is infallible, I said the truth is that look at the players he are working with and the quality of our squad compared to City or sadly Liverpool.

But I think the fact is that you are just a bloody thick troll and maybe that is what we need to talk about.

Did JM ask for Smalling or Martial or Young or Jones? Do you think he can make changes like the kind happening at Man City?

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't really care because I think you are a stupid piece of **** and I am replying to you only because it's entertaining.

I don't even know if JM wanted Alexis, I only know he wanted Persic or Willian. But you are smarter than me because you think I am silly, so maybe you know more than I do.

Anyway you must be thick to think any of our players are world class. You think Lingard is Salah? Or Rashford is Aguero?

But yes please sack JM so Martial can play like Eden Hazard.

Wow I got on ur nerves now? Haha

How you know he don’t want Alexis?
How u know he wanted Persic or Williams you know JM personally? He in contact with u?
Or you just speculating or relying on gossip outlets?

Well I’m not as deluded as you to defend blindly.
Did I say our players should be beating city?

I’m mentioning Brighton, west ham etc

Angry until cannot read properly? Haha

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if utd sack him, don't have good manager to take over unless you want wenger or big sam.

Gotta take a leap of faith in the other managers like Blanc, ZZ or the ex Monaco mgr if we want to change our current situation.

Or you can write off this season and hope things will get better and hope that the key players like DDG, Pogba, Martial would still want to be around to stick with JM or a new mgr come next season.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow I got on ur nerves now? Haha

How you know he don’t want Alexis?
How u know he wanted Persic or Williams you know JM personally? He in contact with u?
Or you just speculating or relying on gossip outlets?

Well I’m not as deluded as you to defend blindly.
Did I say our players should be beating city?

I’m mentioning Brighton, west ham etc

Angry until cannot read properly? Haha

Yes JM is in contact with me. Everyday he tells me that trolling fans like you makes his day.

After every loss he will read your post because he know stupid people exist.

Anyway you are the stupid person who can't read because we already told you that even West Ham has spent more than Man utd this season.

But I think there is no point treating you as a person with any intelligence anyway

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotta take a leap of faith in the other managers like Blanc, ZZ or the ex Monaco mgr if we want to change our current situation.

Or you can write off this season and hope things will get better and hope that the key players like DDG, Pogba, Martial would still want to be around to stick with JM or a new mgr come next season.

If you do that we are just going back to the Moyes situation.

:(

We just need someone like Giggs to shout sub him off from the back to complete the picture.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have never said JM is infallible, I said the truth is that look at the players he are working with and the quality of our squad compared to City or sadly Liverpool.

But I think the fact is that you are just a bloody thick troll and maybe that is what we need to talk about.

Did JM ask for Smalling or Martial or Young or Jones? Do you think he can make changes like the kind happening at Man City?

I’m saying we should be beating the likes of Brighton etc

But you and your Friend kept saying we have average players when in fact these players are bought by JM himself.

I troll? What I posted so far are my opinions and I back up with my own reasoning
Don’t act like you own this place please

Don’t like what others post about your dear manager?

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m saying we should be beating the likes of Brighton etc

But you and your Friend kept saying we have average players when in fact these players are bought by JM himself.

I troll? What I posted so far are my opinions and I back up with my own reasoning
Don’t act like you own this place please

Don’t like what others post about your dear manager?

I'm not acting like I own this place, I just act like you're stupid :s13:

Anyway bro, I wish you sell prata because it will be the best in the world.

We never said JM didn't buy those players, we said that JM didn't get all the players he needed that is why we are in our current situation.

Anyway I think you are the one who got personal contact with JM, you know so well all the players are brought by JM himself. I think JM told Ed to buy Pogba even before he got the job wow.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes JM is in contact with me. Everyday he tells me that trolling fans like you makes his day.

After every loss he will read your post because he know stupid people exist.

Anyway you are the stupid person who can't read because we already told you that even West Ham has spent more than Man utd this season.

But I think there is no point treating you as a person with any intelligence anyway

Ya they spenta few million more so we can’t beat them with our existing players and all the money spent for the past few Seasons?

Wake up pls ?

Go ahead n curse me all you like

Just because people don’t agree with you. You have to resort to cursing other
Nasty

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya they spenta few million more so we can’t beat them with our existing players and all the money spent for the past few Seasons?

Wake up pls ?

Go ahead n curse me all you like

Just because people don’t agree with you. You have to resort to cursing other
Nasty

Don't be a ****ing hyporcite, you were the one who called me silly first this afternoon.

You can use names but others can't?

You should really sell prata.

I don't know how many times I need to explain. If you lose players like Scholes/Carrick/Angel di Maria and you don't replace them, the team is going to weaken but people are going to catch up.

But let's sell JM, I think the new manager will tell West Ham to roll over for us during the next game. :s13:

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not acting like I own this place, I just act like you're stupid :s13:

Anyway bro, I wish you sell prata because it will be the best in the world.

We never said JM didn't buy those players, we said that JM didn't get all the players he needed that is why we are in our current situation.

Anyway I think you are the one who got personal contact with JM, you know so well all the players are brought by JM himself. I think JM told Ed to buy Pogba even before he got the job wow.

Ya I don’t agree with that. All along I’m saying we should be playing much better with the players we got? And I have my reasons for that? Problem?

I back up with my reasons
You backup by cursing people

Not happy others don’t agree with you? haha

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you not start first trying to make digs st people? I don’t who is the real hypocrite.

Captain obvious right will weaken
400m pump in to catch up still cannot beat lower sides? This is what I’m questioning

Don't be a ****ing hyporcite, you were the one who called me silly first this afternoon.

You can use names but others can't?

You should really sell prata.

I don't know how many times I need to explain. If you lose players like Scholes/Carrick/Angel di Maria and you don't replace them, the team is going to weaken but people are going to catch up.

But let's sell JM, I think the new manager will tell West Ham to roll over for us during the next game. :s13:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally decided to add that slug into my ignore list.

I don't think JM is perfect, but let's look at the facts.

When you lose a world class player and you sign another one, you are not strengthening the team, merely maintaining the same strength. When you lose a player and don't sign, it's worst.

When we lost Angel di Maria, who did we get? Depay?

When Carrick retired, we got Fred. You want to look me in the eye and say Fred is a player with the composure and experience of Carrick?

This is the same repeating chain of event. TBH, LVG probably got a good run in the transfer window but Ed probably didn't think the rewards brought back were good enough and hence stopped backing the manager in the market as much.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel so comfortable now that I've added that guy into my ignore list.

You know what they say about arguing with idiots?

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This guy can’t take the opinions from other supporters lol

Just because others don’t agree with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.