Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think 11pm match also can consider skipping. wasted 90mins of time watching rubbish dished out by the players. Mou is an irritant. starting LKK?! Fred played well got dropped? Lingard again?!and sub in FELLAINI for mata lol joker

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lindelof will be out for awhile...
seemed to be injured liao

Boos are out...

and we still have Dec...

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's it, CP got their first pt at OT.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
i think 11pm match also can consider skipping. wasted 90mins of time watching rubbish dished out by the players. Mou is an irritant. starting LKK?! Fred played well got dropped? Lingard again?!and sub in FELLAINI for mata lol joker
Spend the time playing FM also more shiok than watching this sai football.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
never watch cause i will vomit blood

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lindelof will be out for awhile...
seemed to be injured liao

Boos are out...

and we still have Dec...
It's a start. Fans are letting their voices be heard. What's JMs excuse now?

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clean sheet for DDG.

Only he deserve his bonus. The others should get a pay cut.

JM should start fining players. For strikers, 0 goals scored fine 25%, midfielders no assist and less than 85% pass completion, another 25%. Defenders not winning 75% tackles/headers...fine 25%..

:s13::s13::s13:

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only he deserve his bonus. The others should get a pay cut.

JM should start fining players. For strikers, 0 goals scored fine 25%, midfielders no assist and less than 85% pass completion, another 25%. Defenders not winning 75% tackles/headers...fine 25%..

lol... finefinefine they just find another club lo lol. nobody cares, just talk about playing well, bouncing back. with intensity all the big words. on the field relac one corner la lol:s13:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol... finefinefine they just find another club lo lol. nobody cares, just talk about playing well, bouncing back. with intensity all the big words. on the field relac one corner la lol:s13:

At the other end...if they score, will get 100% of their weekly wages, provided the team wins. Same with defender and keeper, 100% of weekly wage if keep clean sheet and team wins.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I think when I visit old trafford in December I'm going to curse n swear non stop during the game. If that is the kind of sh!t football I'll be watching

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho BBC Sport: "Frustrating. The objective was to start well this period of eight matches until December. We did not win one point, we lost two.

"We knew where they close down and knew where the spaces were, we did not have enough aggression or intensity to kill. We gave the opponent time to have he ball and did not pres enough. We gave them moments to breath, relax and for the time to go. We did not press enough.

"Confidence or urgency is in the last part of the game. You go direct, go for long balls and for the second balls in the dangerous positions. We did not start with a lack of conference but extra confidence. When you are at home, you want to win it and you keep going until you do.

"The objective is to try to improve the team and players with difference characteristics to game the dynamic of the game."

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are bloody rubbish :s13:

We must be the worst coached team ever in the Prem after Sir Alex retired. Everything we do has no plan to it at all. What largely seperates us from the relegation fodders is that we do have some players of great individual quality that can pull us to a win time to time

I don't have a lot of love for Lukaku, but he did okay today lah. His goal should have stood and he forced a great save from the Palace goalie with his header

I don't even have any confidence that we can beat Young Boys next anymore :s13:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think when I visit old trafford in December I'm going to curse n swear non stop during the game. If that is the kind of sh!t football I'll be watching

Start practicing your cursing and swearing in British English(plus some Portuguese) otherwise JM and the board wouldn't understand. You will be using lots of it in December. Nothing is going to change.

This is just the first of a series of wasted seasons to come as long as JM is around. The club is just paying for not learning the lessons from JM's past history with his previous clubs. And they will continue to pay more once our good players starts leaving at the end of their contracts.

Last edited:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The back 4 could easily have been

Young Smalling Jones Valencia today

The same players SAF signed before he retired

Just let that sink in

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best news for yester game throughout was
I saw saf face and mood looked fresh Im happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.