Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeape

Reaction score
Warning signs were there. He has a certain style of management where he has to make all the decisions, take some of that power away, and he'll start finding excuses. Does having a DOF or sugar daddy help him at Chelsea? Nope.

We can continue to sign a DOF but once JM doesn't agree with him, things will become worse.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

JM IS the rot. he's telling too much to the media, meddling too much with the business side and not enough results on the pitch.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
while we are thinking 'who else to go for' there are teams that hire managers.

the board is not sacking him because....out there does not have someone with the CV of Pep...Mourinho...for them to immediately say "let's take him"
when Zidane resigned, im pretty sure they were tempted thats why all the ranting from Jose. he knows when his powers are taken away when job not stable so he will openly whine about it. always been doing that.

but the board must have hit with a roadblock somewhere. suddenly all went hush hush
Got Blanc, got Jardim. Wave a huge paycheck. This is Utd...money solves the problem, even when signing managers.

Can't be we are so bad until no one wants to manage the club. There are still managers out there who will want to work and even sign for clubs in the lower division. If things don't work out, they can always expect the sack and a huge payout.

The mindset of thinking nobody would want to come and manage Utd is exactly the reason why the board is not sacking him and why we will continue to falter. It's like everyone has given up and just accepted the fate that the club is going downhill and doesn't care anymore.

JM doesn't care (to him Utd has damaged his reputation..hence he kept reminding everyone he won 3 titles), the players look like they don't care when the manager only cares about himself...no need to mention the Glazers (they only care about money)..the fans should start to care and make their voices heard. Next should be the sponsors. Start pulling out and hurt the club where it hurts the most for the people running the club, their bank statements.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u see why i keep saying the board has a big part to blame?
we should move away from that thereafter and not have him stick around. We are just paying for that bad decision. And now nobody dares to make any decision to move the club forward.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
stop shooting yourself in the foot, yes of course you are watching a diff team under JM. you even said it yourself ("dream on about beautiful football") about how his tactics suck. you got watch world cup or national friendlys/comp? you know how different all our players play?

you ask people to agree to disagree but you are really shoving your theories down people throats. are you for real? you really believe i want to believe you against all the media stories? you selling the facts meh? dream on!

Ok sorry I overestimated your English literacy as you failed to understand what I was even saying (before deciding to agree with them or not). I'll just ignore you from now, good for you and me.

apeape

Reaction score
awww my apologies for hurting your fweelings. i just dont understand stup*d. byebye now.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
part of the job of DoF is to make sure he keeps the ideas of the club and the people tasked to do it is align..
so when the manager does not agree with their 'project', DoF is usually the one that says 'ok he has to go' and not what Ed and co. are doing now...waiting.

i dun know they are waiting for Mourinho to suddenly change, or for the team to be mathematically out of every competition to make decision so as not to look bad.

Warning signs were there. He has a certain style of management where he has to make all the decisions, take some of that power away, and he'll start finding excuses. Does having a DOF or sugar daddy help him at Chelsea? Nope.

We can continue to sign a DOF but once JM doesn't agree with him, things will become worse.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
i dun know they are waiting for Mourinho to suddenly change, or for the team to be mathematically out of every competition to make decision so as not to look bad.

I believe they are just waiting we are mathematically out of top 4 to sack him, same like with Moyes, which again sucks for us. Because come Jan, if we don't buy players, we are screwed. But if we buy players and we and in top 4, JM may stay, we are screwed also. And if we buy players and we and out of top 4, new manager has another few players that is not his cup of tea, then we again screwed.

That's how screwed we are. Haha.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no chance to win ucl even if we qualify for next round. our team very hard to win barca, psg, bayern etc.
Think some only motivated to play during UCL. Just like Moyes days. They lost out to a Barca during their prime. But domestically play like shi.t. Out to get Moyes sacked. Even senior players like Rio treated it like a joke.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey buffet man, nowadays u seldom pop in.
I also don't want to come in anymore. Here too toxic and negative. Yes, our team is not playing well. All the more we should keep our spirits up and support our team.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Manchester United players ignoring my instructions - Jose Mourinho

"I want the team to start strong, go strong on the opposition, not to be waiting," he said.

"Probably you [the media] or the fans think Jose told them to start slow and play nice and easy or to be waiting for them to react. It is exactly the opposite. I want the team to go immediately and it is a bit frustrating."

Maybe this is why he is starting some players even though they are not fan favourite here. Because if the fan favourite is not listening to instructions, what tactic are we going to talk about, all gone out of the window.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Pogba should learn from this player. You can be flamboyant outside of football, but please deliver on the pitch as well. Happen to come across this youtube vid. Great times, good memories.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Think some only motivated to play during UCL. Just like Moyes days. They lost out to a Barca during their prime. But domestically play like shi.t. Out to get Moyes sacked. Even senior players like Rio treated it like a joke.

moyes still dare to tell Rio to learn defending from some Everton player ??? :s22:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like life in utd is very good. can jiak till bui bui.

ohl3ed.jpg

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also don't want to come in anymore. Here too toxic and negative. Yes, our team is not playing well. All the more we should keep our spirits up and support our team.

Cheer up ....
All of us here support the team / club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.