Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting line up
a2719827-3d24-46ba-8e08-808355a35b5a.png

Why Matic must play every game ?

Valencia is given a starting place.....

JM only trust him, even though his form has dipped tremendously. Could be a reason why the defense is so exposed these days.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JM only trust him, even though his form has dipped tremendously. Could be a reason why the defense is so exposed these days.

hmmmm maybe he is the only mature player in the whole squad....seldom or never use social media to talk about the club performance..or show off his off the game activities.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why whenever i see Afro with his new haircut....

Dr9ZkIBXgAEQ3aU.jpg

I am reminded of this character from MIB

_38194172_box_black300.jpg

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far we are still the better side, 6 shots..but only 1 on target..

All YB needs is to nick a lucky goal to beat us.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far we are still the better side, 6 shots..but only 1 on target..

All YB needs is to nick a lucky goal to beat us.

This is like the Palace game...
Bright start in the first 30 odd minutes...and after that Palace started to match stride for stride.

Looking at the faces of the spectators. all looked bored

Wa Fergie never comb his hair?
at least he is smiling...cos his wife? was telling him a joke. or fact.... " Darling....the game was so much exciting when you were still calling the shots...."

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Halftime

MU 0 YB 0

chances were there. especially from RAshford...but fail convert...

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0-0 at half time. Seems like nothing is working for JM now. Reminiscent of his Chelsea last days... and with his public declaration that the players are not listening to him (same like what happened at Chelsea)...his days are almost numbered.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This kind of baojiak team just play pogba play fellaini long ball for f... Everytime rashford chiong counter attack, he has no one to pass as everyone is so far behind.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This kind of baojiak team just play pogba play fellaini long ball for f... Everytime rashford chiong counter attack, he has no one to pass as everyone is so far behind.

Cos he is scared with a 2CB pairing of Jones and Smalling will concede goals. So must protect with 2 CDM of Matic and Fellaini.

Qualification is still not guarateed so knowing him, he will take the safer route and bank on his front 3 players to get the goals. Also Fred seems to be given the license to shoot. He was close a couple of times.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope Rashford keeps his head up and keep going, he'll eventually score

Now if Jose subs out Fred who has been the best player on the pitch to prove whatever point he wants to make, i swear to god i will personally fly to OT and deck him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.