HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2018, 04:59 PM   #6511
Great Supremacy Member

SAF was pulling the strings from top to bottom in the club for footballing matters.

next up, when SAF and Gill left, comes Glazers who finally are holding the power to footballing matters.....
tell me, from the appointment of Moyes, van Gaal, and Mourinho...what is the direction you see the owners have regarding the football side
Glazers and Woodward has been with United for more than a decade, 6 years of those SAF was still around. All glory glory.

5 years later and Utd facing darker days people want to blame the board who knows nothing about football? if like that, were they wrong in employing JM in the first place because they know nothing?
Old 13-11-2018, 05:00 PM   #6512

To the anti-JM gang, I am happy if JM is sacked immediately, or at the end of the season, and we get whoever you deem fit to lead us. I am happy to see him succeed, but I know he will suffer like Moyes, LvG and JM. And I know when that happens, we will be here debating are we pro-new manager or anti-new manager all over again.

I am happy to be proved wrong, but on the other hand, I know we will not be competing much as long as Glazers are in charge. We are the rerun of Tampa Bay failure. They have gone 15 years without title, we will be singing 20 times 20 times for a very very very long time.
Im happy to be proved wrong as well because if all of a sudden everything clicks, we will be back to glory glory, with titles.

But one thing for sure I'm going to miss about JM is his bantering. the ear thing against Juve, classic! fark off Paul Scholes, you would've done the same if you were taunted for a full 90 mins hahaha
Old 13-11-2018, 05:02 PM   #6513

SAF was pulling the strings from top to bottom in the club for footballing matters.

next up, when SAF and Gill left, comes Glazers who finally are holding the power to footballing matters.....
tell me, from the appointment of Moyes, van Gaal, and Mourinho...what is the direction you see the owners have regarding the football side
I think I mentioned earlier, nothing. Which brings me to my question was employing JM the wrong decision in the first place since they know nothing? Moyes was purely on advice from SAF btw.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:13 PM   #6514
Arch-Supremacy Member

you don't buy 1 player and think he will make others click...
our squad is far from "1 more addition and we're ready to challenge"
If we can land SergioA or HarryK you might be surprised.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:21 PM   #6515

and a CB lah, get rid of Smalling redi lah hahahaha.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:21 PM   #6516

I think I mentioned earlier, nothing. Which brings me to my question was employing JM the wrong decision in the first place since they know nothing? Moyes was purely on advice from SAF btw.
So you see the problem started then. They listened to SAF and hired Moyes, and blindly. They then gave him 6 years contract. They then sack him after 1 year. They then hired LvG because Netherland did well in World Cup, not because they like LvG style. They then sack him as soon as they know JM is available because JM brand at that time sounded sexy. Again, nothing about football is put into consideration. They only reason they haven't sack JM now is there is no one as sexy like Pep available.

JM couldn't get more from this group is his fault. But hiring the wrong managers 3 times in a row cannot be JM's fault right?
Old 13-11-2018, 05:24 PM   #6517

of course lah not JM fault, but the football on show you cannot say its not JM fault la c'mon.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:26 PM   #6518
High Supremacy Member

I think I read a statistic somewhere JM is doing worst than David Moyes after 12 leagues games.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:33 PM   #6519

of course lah not JM fault, but the football on show you cannot say its not JM fault la c'mon.
Of course it is his fault, I have never said he has no fault.

So, Ed either support him more by giving him what JM needs or sack him. Ed did neither.

And by some other member's logic here, JM at fault, JM must change and play attacking football, JM cannot buy new players, JM cannot be sacked. Then tell me how can JM please this guy?
Asakura likes this.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:36 PM   #6520
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mai argue lah

Ashley Young considering signing one year extension

Good news or bad news you say?
Old 13-11-2018, 05:39 PM   #6521
Arch-Supremacy Member

He’s already at the club. Alexis

By the way i’ve just seen James Wilson is still a United player. On loan in scottish league
Old 13-11-2018, 05:39 PM   #6522
Greater Supremacy Member

you don't buy 1 player and think he will make others click...
our squad is far from "1 more addition and we're ready to challenge"
that player must be god..

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:40 PM   #6523
Greater Supremacy Member

Mai argue lah

time for him to go.. beside seniority & experience, what can he offer to the club..

Old 13-11-2018, 05:41 PM   #6524

Mai argue lah

How many fullbacks has City signed since and we are still using Young/Valencia/Shaw (Dalot is just Tahith Chong at this moment, don't expect him to carry us).
Asakura likes this.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:43 PM   #6525
Greater Supremacy Member

poor lkk, sanchez

every week needs to be scrutinised by the press. luckily the paycheck manage to give them some comfort.....lots of comfort.
if im getting sanchez kind of pay.. i don't mind getting scrutinized by my boss everyday. but in reality im getting dogshit pay so if bei song, leave loh.

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.