HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2018, 09:52 PM   #6541
High Supremacy Member

This guy also think our team is ordinary, must praise JM for getting us 2nd last year!!!!

http://www.espnfc.com/cape-town-city...our-at-man-utd
he got UEFA Pro License. seems legit.
Old 14-11-2018, 01:14 AM   #6542
Arch-Supremacy Member

Congrats JM for splitting the fans. Saw this will happen in summer. Nothing new, happened before at Chelsea and RM. Just go with the flow....
Old 14-11-2018, 05:38 AM   #6543
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mai argue lah

Ashley Young considering signing one year extension

Good news or bad news you say?
Can Jiak Sai for another 1 more year
Old 14-11-2018, 06:30 AM   #6544
Supremacy Member

Look at our transfers (the notables one). I wonder why people can think we have been spending a lot and should be stronger. We are not even replacing enough of what we have lost, what strengthening are we talking about? How can people defend Ed and the Board, are they spy from them?

Moyes era: - 2 in 1 out.
In: Mata, Fellaini.

Out: Fabio

LvG era: - 11 in 20 out.
In: Di Maria, Shaw, Herrera, Rojo, Blind, Falcao, Martial, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmian, Schweinsteiger

Out: Di Maria, Falcao, RvP, Rafael, Welbeck, Kagawa, Buttner, Zaha, Chicha, M Keane, Evra, Nani, Rio, Fletcher, Vidic, Cleverley, Macheda, Anderson, Giggs

Jose era: - 10 in 10 out.
In: Pogba, Mkhi, Bailly, Zlatan, Lukaku, Matic, Linderlof, Alexis, Fred, Dalot

Out: Schneiderlin, Rooney, Depay, McNair, Schweinsteiger, Mkhi, Januzaj, Zlatan, Blind, Carrick.
Vidic was sold before lvg came.
Old 14-11-2018, 07:56 AM   #6545
Master Member

Discuss until sio pa in many pages

nothing new to discuss.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:50 AM   #6546

Look at our transfers

Moyes era: - 2 in 1 out.
In: Mata, Fellaini.

LvG era: - 11 in 20 out.
In: Di Maria, Shaw, Herrera, Rojo, Blind, Falcao, Martial, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmian, Schweinsteiger

Jose era: - 10 in 10 out.
In: Pogba, Mkhi, Bailly, Zlatan, Lukaku, Matic, Linderlof, Alexis, Fred, Dalot
Look at the players JM bought and compare to the LVG and Moyes. On paper what JM bought is fantastic! you can make a powerful team with them, but why they underperform under JM? yes a maybe one or two more additions will be fine, but if he cant get his current set of players to perform, what makes you think he can with future transfers?

Sack Woodward now, JM will then be SAF
Old 14-11-2018, 09:59 AM   #6547
Arch-Supremacy Member

Look at the players JM bought and compare to the LVG and Moyes. On paper what JM bought is fantastic! you can make a powerful team with them, but why they underperform under JM? yes a maybe one or two more additions will be fine, but if he cant get his current set of players to perform, what makes you think he can with future transfers?

Arno Bood - Ordinary?! What drugs is he on?! Ordinary squad which costs more than £400M!!

E.j. Lowe - The only thing ordinary about united is the manager. When you have attacking talent like martial, rashford, Lukaku and Sanchez but you canít get the most out of them that falls on the manager to make adjustments tactically. Itís hard to score goals when you have your #9 dropping into a center midfield role. Are they all World class players? No they are not but nobody would say Bernardo Silva was a World class player either until he played under Pep. Something has to change.

Harry Masuwa - Even if you want to support Jose..... there is no way you can classfy the Man U players as ordinary. Jose is the one who has been overwhelmed with modern football. Pep is now miles ahead of Jose. Jose still wants to continue parking his bus..... modern football can now unlock your bus.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:01 AM   #6548
High Supremacy Member

I wish Zlatan was still around in the squad though.

But I doubt that man would ever be contended to sit on the bench
Old 14-11-2018, 10:09 AM   #6549

... Are they all World class players? No they are not but nobody would say Bernardo Silva was a World class player either until he played under Pep. Something has to change.
I dont know who the guy that said that but I totally agree. Sane? Sterling? De Bruyne? who the hell were they? now? Champions of England.

Yes I get that having stalwarts like Kun Aguero until now for Man siti will help new transfers play/gel better, but if you claim that, then isn't JM wrong in letting Rooney go?

Last edited by apeape; 14-11-2018 at 10:18 AM..
Old 14-11-2018, 11:51 AM   #6550
Greater Supremacy Member

Arno Bood - Ordinary?! What drugs is he on?! Ordinary squad which costs more than £400M!!

E.j. Lowe - The only thing ordinary about united is the manager. When you have attacking talent like martial, rashford, Lukaku and Sanchez but you canít get the most out of them that falls on the manager to make adjustments tactically. Itís hard to score goals when you have your #9 dropping into a center midfield role. Are they all World class players? No they are not but nobody would say Bernardo Silva was a World class player either until he played under Pep. Something has to change.

Harry Masuwa - Even if you want to support Jose..... there is no way you can classfy the Man U players as ordinary. Jose is the one who has been overwhelmed with modern football. Pep is now miles ahead of Jose. Jose still wants to continue parking his bus..... modern football can now unlock your bus.
park bus also need to have the right type of players..

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:13 PM   #6551
Arch-Supremacy Member

park bus also need to have the right type of players..
hmm.. dont have right players but still persist with it
as a coach you need to make adjustments tactically
Old 14-11-2018, 12:16 PM   #6552
Arch-Supremacy Member

I dont know who the guy that said that but I totally agree. Sane? Sterling? De Bruyne? who the hell were they? now? Champions of England.

Yes I get that having stalwarts like Kun Aguero until now for Man siti will help new transfers play/gel better, but if you claim that, then isn't JM wrong in letting Rooney go?
Rooney lost his mojo after SAF retired and after moist gave him a new contract he pretty much went downhill

buying Zlatan was a good move. he is just as influential and putting up good performances but then he let Zlatan go too. now there are no real leaders in the dressing room
Old 14-11-2018, 12:27 PM   #6553

There we go with 123kiddy again, JM sucks but cannot sack JM.

At least I dare to say if Ed not happy then sack JM.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:34 PM   #6554

Pogba Mlbi Matic LKK Lindelof Bailly Alexis Fred Dalot Zlatan

Fantastic? Apart from Zlatan all the rest have been bashed to dead by most leh.

I’m all for sacking JM if Ed says so and I’ll support the new manager. Why Ed doesn’t do it? No ball?

Old 14-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #6555
Arch-Supremacy Member

I wish Zlatan was still around in the squad though.

But I doubt that man would ever be contended to sit on the bench
but zlatan is slow and not very mobile.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.