HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2018, 12:39 PM   #6556

Rooney lost his mojo after SAF retired and after moist gave him a new contract he pretty much went downhill

buying Zlatan was a good move. he is just as influential and putting up good performances but then he let Zlatan go too. now there are no real leaders in the dressing room
he only went "downhill" because he was always played in the wrong position in Centre Midfield. Just because he can pass better than most Utd players doesn't mean he should be forced into midfield.

He's now still running alot more than LKK, so I say bad move in selling him. lost a leader as well.

Weird how JM is holding onto Young and all the old deadwood, but was more than happy to let Roo go.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:45 PM   #6557

Pogba Mlbi Matic LKK Lindelof Bailly Alexis Fred Dalot Zlatan

Fantastic? Apart from Zlatan all the rest have been bashed to dead by most leh.

I’m all for sacking JM if Ed says so and I’ll support the new manager. Why Ed doesn’t do it? No ball?
Pogba bashed to death correct, but when he injured against Man siti, "eh where pogba? sure lose sia". Lingard cannot be Messi, don't play better (cus that's the standard mah). Bailly yes did 2 mistakes in one of the games, but Smalling has been making mistakes since SAF era, what say you? ... LJ lah. besides all this, you think they're not fantastic meh?

Same with Martial, sulking in pre-season say you all, get out of man utd say you all. but now, oohhh ahhhhh martial!

thats why i say i pity the players, esp De Gea, the most. They're doing the running work listening to orders, but once wrong, forever wrong.
Old 14-11-2018, 01:07 PM   #6558
High Supremacy Member

Nowadays just watch them play, win is bonus, lose no feeling..because the norm is expected to lose..
Old 14-11-2018, 01:10 PM   #6559
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nowsaday, United don't have midfielders that can score outside the 18 yards box when the strikers are being marked out.
Old 14-11-2018, 01:13 PM   #6560
Supremacy Member

Nowsaday, United don't have midfielders that can score outside the 18 yards box when the strikers are being marked out.
Pogba and herrera
Old 14-11-2018, 01:49 PM   #6561
High Supremacy Member

but zlatan is slow and not very mobile.

Still has better ball control than LKK
Old 14-11-2018, 01:49 PM   #6562
Arch-Supremacy Member

There we go with 123kiddy again, JM sucks but cannot sack JM.

At least I dare to say if Ed not happy then sack JM.
eh hello. im questioning the performances/tactics especially after such a poor season
whats wrong with that

even under SAF whenever we lose a match, supporters discuss what went wrong and also critic him n the players

this is what forum is for right?
Old 14-11-2018, 02:02 PM   #6563
Arch-Supremacy Member

Still has better ball control than LKK
hope we can buy a better striker like lewandowski or icardi.
Old 14-11-2018, 02:06 PM   #6564
Arch-Supremacy Member

Pogba Mlbi Matic LKK Lindelof Bailly Alexis Fred Dalot Zlatan

Fantastic? Apart from Zlatan all the rest have been bashed to dead by most leh.

Iím all for sacking JM if Ed says so and Iíll support the new manager. Why Ed doesnít do it? No ball?
maybe woody still think he can turn it around leh?

he sack moist half thru the season but he also waited till end of season then sack LVG so we never know what's he thinking? maybe he waiting for a certain manager to be available?
Old 14-11-2018, 02:12 PM   #6565
High Supremacy Member

hope we can buy a better striker like lewandowski or icardi.
Lewandowski so old already... waliew....

Why buy a striker when we really need defenders?

You all really want Young and Valencia to extend until 2050??
Old 14-11-2018, 02:16 PM   #6566

We do not have a gd RB.
We do not have a gd CD.

But the board think otherwise cause as long as have a RB and CD, we are good to go.

Hello, Are you Captain Obvious?
Old 14-11-2018, 02:28 PM   #6567

maybe woody still think he can turn it around leh?

he sack moist half thru the season but he also waited till end of season then sack LVG so we never know what's he thinking? maybe he waiting for a certain manager to be available?
So come Jan JM can buy players or not? Or just accept fate he will be sacked and again don't buy anyone in Jan?

End of the day, it means this season top four is gone. If we get it, then it's a surprising win. If don't get it, then it's as expected.

Get used to mid-table.
Old 14-11-2018, 02:39 PM   #6568
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lewandowski so old already... waliew....

Why buy a striker when we really need defenders?

You all really want Young and Valencia to extend until 2050??
I dare say we have some decent depth in defence. But when the striker doesn't/can't score, there's no way we can win matches.
Old 14-11-2018, 02:43 PM   #6569
Arch-Supremacy Member

Pogba bashed to death correct, but when he injured against Man siti, "eh where pogba? sure lose sia". Lingard cannot be Messi, don't play better (cus that's the standard mah). Bailly yes did 2 mistakes in one of the games, but Smalling has been making mistakes since SAF era, what say you? ... LJ lah. besides all this, you think they're not fantastic meh?

Same with Martial, sulking in pre-season say you all, get out of man utd say you all. but now, oohhh ahhhhh martial!

thats why i say i pity the players, esp De Gea, the most. They're doing the running work listening to orders, but once wrong, forever wrong.
not really a big fan of lingard but to say he's lousy is unfair to him
obviously JM and southgate sees something in him that alot fans dont
and people are forgetting he won United the community shield, league cup and fa cup for us by scoring in all those finals

i would say he's a good and useful squad player but he needs to improve on his final 3rd decision. very cui.

he did way better than Di Maria did during his time here
sure Di Maria is big name player but what did he do during his time here?
he did absolutely nothing.
no one is doubting he's way more skillful than lingard but in the end what did he do to help further this club? we need committed players not those just in for pay checks
Old 14-11-2018, 03:00 PM   #6570
Arch-Supremacy Member

So come Jan JM can buy players or not? Or just accept fate he will be sacked and again don't buy anyone in Jan?

End of the day, it means this season top four is gone. If we get it, then it's a surprising win. If don't get it, then it's as expected.

Get used to mid-table.
hard to say
its usually very difficult to buy players during the jan transfer period

but with the calibre of players under him now. we should be pushing for top 4. not midtable

in case you are not sure, quite a few of our players are league title winning players from various clubs
he have experienced players who won titles before and a bunch of talent young players to work with so there's no reason why he cannot get into top 4

Last edited by 123kidy; 14-11-2018 at 03:02 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.