Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like very hard to get rid. Worse than bed bugs.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

When your best defender just got recontract and u felt he wasn't world-class enough...u knew u have a uphill task ahead

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think any of the Arsenal's defenders are world class at all, but they are doing real fine defensively.

apeape

Reaction score
I don't think any of the Arsenal's defenders are world class at all, but they are doing real fine defensively.

I wouldnt consider Smalling/Jones even fit enough for Fulham let alone Arsenal. Arsenal are doing well partly because of Torreira, the Kante of this season.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt consider Smalling/Jones even fit enough for Fulham let alone Arsenal. Arsenal are doing well partly because of Torreira, the Kante of this season.

Fulham will swoop in to take them in a heartbeat.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: and Souness say it should be Keane
the same few who said Mourinho's character fighting with players and board is bad suggest someone who will most likely do the same.
I read that non United player pundit saying that steve Bruce is a better short term manager than Ole.....:s22::s22::s22:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to get loans. afterall he is interim.
Ed dont want to be buying players that only Ole wants and the next manager wont want.

hence, we need that DoF/Sporting Director first. but we haven't straightened that out before appointing Ole as interim.
50m pound fund for ole to use. Who can we buy i wonder?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can loan some half decent stop gap. like how to loan our stop gap mgr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.