HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Like Tree661Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-11-2018, 09:15 AM   #6631

all i want is an attacking mindset manager like SAF not a defensive one...since when we became like that...losing our attacking mojo

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT
Apparently JM can flip prata and cook rendang in a team that specializes in fish and chips when Woody wants Escargot.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:17 AM   #6632
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wrong, EdW doesn't care what food JoseM cooks because it doesn't affect his appetite.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:22 AM   #6633

honestly, you all like meh JM tactics? you like how the team is playing? I read someone below say LVG tactics is pass, pass, pass, Moyes was this and that.... you all seriously ok with JM Tactics after all the frustrations with Moyes and LVG? lets not put woody in this pic for now.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:25 AM   #6634
Supremacy Member

Wrong, EdW doesn't care what food JoseM cooks because it doesn't affect his appetite.
End result is to win cups
Thats the same from Man Utd top down and also the fans.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:34 AM   #6635

i think its already quite obvious Woody knows nothing about football... let me rephrase that; he's not responsible for the football.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:41 AM   #6636
Great Supremacy Member

De Gea last season had to make 115 saves according to that link.
and we only bought Dalot
City keeper so little saves to make!!!
Old 15-11-2018, 09:42 AM   #6637

and my last point. just read a report, do you know the EPL is planning to reduce the foreign players in each squad to 12? and the rest have to be british players. do you know how many foreign players we have now.

something to ponder about if you think buying in players will solve our problems
I thought this was implemented redi?

I actually like this rule, but that only means Smalling is here to stay
Old 15-11-2018, 09:55 AM   #6638

British Man utd formation;

Lee Grant

Axel Tuanzebe
Jones
Smalling
Shaw

McTominay
Hamilton
no other british mf

Rashford
Lingard
no other british striker.

the 12 foreign player rule ok liao. but if they change the ruling to half of the first 11 to be British most teams, including us, die liao

Last edited by apeape; 15-11-2018 at 09:57 AM..
Old 15-11-2018, 10:14 AM   #6639
Greater Supremacy Member

Apparently JM can flip prata and cook rendang in a team that specializes in fish and chips when Woody wants Escargot.
woody want restaurant fullhouse everyday regardless what they cooking.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Last edited by Swordsman; 15-11-2018 at 01:55 PM..
Old 15-11-2018, 10:31 AM   #6640
Arch-Supremacy Member

I thought this was implemented redi?

I actually like this rule, but that only means Smalling is here to stay
no. currently is 17 per squad. thats why all the rich clubs can go crazy with signings

then they come out with FFP rules to prevent overspending

now they going to reduce to 12.

but if im not wrong, a youth player who is from another country can play 5yrs in England and wont be considered a foreign player

why would mancity with all their oil money buy up land in manchester and build a massive youth academy and recruit all the young FT and english talents and then send them out on loan to get experience.

too eng, too much money? or rather they have plan for the future?

look at their lineup against us over the weekend. they can probably play together at least for the next 7-8yrs

i have nothing against buying older experienced player if he's truly a exceptional player like RVP. i dont even care if we spend 150m if a 30yr scores 40 goals a season for us
but he needs to be the right type and not buying as stop gap measure.
my point is that older player need to be alot better than the current ones to improve the team.

saw this clip online today

talk about the signings and also the board not buying a defender for JM
JM wanting older players and the board want young players
naysayers will say they are talking cock but they pretty much echo i was thinking
Old 15-11-2018, 10:42 AM   #6641

"but if im not wrong, a youth player who is from another country can play 5yrs in England and wont be considered a foreign player" and also must finish the 5 year period before Age 21, IIRC

This one since CR7 era have redi. I can safely assume Pogba falls under this category. Martial shy of 2 years if the under 21 rule applies.

Man City got up and coming Eng players in Stones and Foden. they also have the best eng RB in Kyle Walker. Maybe we can try target Jordan Sancho.
Old 15-11-2018, 11:21 AM   #6642
Arch-Supremacy Member

British Man utd formation;

Lee Grant

Axel Tuanzebe
Jones
Smalling
Shaw

McTominay
Hamilton
no other british mf

Rashford
Lingard
no other british striker.

the 12 foreign player rule ok liao. but if they change the ruling to half of the first 11 to be British most teams, including us, die liao
don't worry, the other teams want to put together a half decent british 11 also got problem.
Old 15-11-2018, 11:55 AM   #6643
Arch-Supremacy Member

honestly, you all like meh JM tactics? you like how the team is playing? I read someone below say LVG tactics is pass, pass, pass, Moyes was this and that.... you all seriously ok with JM Tactics after all the frustrations with Moyes and LVG? lets not put woody in this pic for now.
i don't really like park bus and defensive tactics. then when park bus and defensive doesn't work, he switch to long ball. its not the utd way.

in the past teams are scared to play at old trafford. now teams come to old trafford with confidence they will win. we used to attack big teams but now we are playing defensive tactics against these teams.
Yellowfin likes this.

Last edited by WhiteHunter; 15-11-2018 at 11:59 AM..
Old 15-11-2018, 12:24 PM   #6644
Great Supremacy Member

Old 15-11-2018, 12:42 PM   #6645

woah, this is big news.... glazers have sh*t combovers
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.