Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
read some "analysis" of Ole's styles of football, think that:

1. LKK's form may pick up. Ole wants his striker to run-behind. It means LKK no need to receive ball back facing goal.

2. Sanchez can be good for Ole, since Ole wants hire press, starts from his front line.

3. Lingard, Mata will be good, because there will be many short, 1-2 or 1-2-3 passings between the players.

4. Shaw and Dalot will excel. Not sure about AV.

5. High back line, hope Ole encourage Iceman to bring the ball out more.

6. Not sure if Matic can adapt to high press or not.

No more sit back waiting for opponents to make mistake. High press forcing them to make mistake.

Actually don't need to think so much, OGS will have the easiest babysitting job ever.. just unshackle the players.

Doomsday

Reaction score
:s13: and Souness say it should be Keane
the same few who said Mourinho's character fighting with players and board is bad suggest someone who will most likely do the same.

Souness is LPool through and through. Stirring up some sh*t I believe.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we will see for the next few months if it is really just that easy job, only to unshackle

Actually don't need to think so much, OGS will have the easiest babysitting job ever.. just unshackle the players.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t get excited over the first game. Giggs first game taking over Moyes seems like he was the messiah. End up also fizzled out

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
keep it simple. play the players in the right place. play with high intensity. play 2 strikers.

we'll win games.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t get excited over the first game. Giggs first game taking over Moyes seems like he was the messiah. End up also fizzled out

Yup. The players were so hype up. He played what the fans wanted. He played kagawa and mata together. It looks damn good on paper. But After awhile, is still the same.

Just because the manager changed alot people say no pressure.which i dont really get it

Last edited:

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Cantona was quite a problematic figure back then. He won the league title with Leeds, but they sold him to us cheaply, as they just want to get rid of this problem figure.

Bitter rival wanted to take in our problematic player, why not?

Cantona subsequently tilt e scales in our favour for Ferguson's 1st league title among many to come.

So some players are worth the effort.

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Flashback of what Solskjaer and rest did in that match, it is the only match that I still feel emotional whenever I watch it, greatest ever thrill. Where were you watching this then?

Hope Solskjaer can bring back magic to Old Trafford.

In United we love!

I was watching it live at home back when free to air channels were broadcasting it.

From e early BM goal, I was taunted by my friend that Man U going to lose already.

He was stunned by the equaliser. Before we can say much about what's going to happen when extra time, the winner was scored!

Damn song!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.