Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Solskjaer: "It's not about the opposition, it's about us. It's about Man United, it's about our players knowing what they can do, about our players expressing themselves. So our main focus will be on us, how I want us to play.”

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
yea i reckon. always seems to just sneak pass the keeper's dive. bad goalkeeping i guess.

hit rate is superb though. and so quick. like a 'younger' marcus rashford. funnily.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is good, very good, let opponent worrying about how to nullify us instead of us making changes week in week out to counter them.

Solskjaer: "It's not about the opposition, it's about us. It's about Man United, it's about our players knowing what they can do, about our players expressing themselves. So our main focus will be on us, how I want us to play.”

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday or 2 days back his instagram posted a young blonde zehzeh on bed, seems like he had a good time. But can’t be found anymore.

The kid's finishing is incredible. I don't know if its bad goalkeeping but his finishes are so precise.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's good to start having the positive feel back after 9 months of negativity surrounding the club. Just enjoy it while you can. If somehow you miss the doom and gloom days, just catch up on the next team JM manages after his 2 season there to relive the past.

Now it's up to the players to show what they are capable of doing without being restrained too much. If they still can't perform consistently to their potential in the next 6 months, then it's time for the new manager to ship them out.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where is my boy Alexis? Him and Pogba are the two players who i am looking forward to reviving their futures at this football club. They have no one to hide behind anymore, i want to see them step up and carry this team

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where is my boy Alexis? Him and Pogba are the two players who i am looking forward to reviving their futures at this football club. They have no one to hide behind anymore, i want to see them step up and carry this team
Injured....resting now

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday or 2 days back his instagram posted a young blonde zehzeh on bed, seems like he had a good time. But can’t be found anymore.

This kid is only 17 and breaking all records at youth level. Moves and strikes the ball like RvP. Hope he keeps growing. Rossi was also very good at youth level but never really able to step up to the first team

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This kid is only 17 and breaking all records at youth level. Moves and strikes the ball like RvP. Hope he keeps growing. Rossi was also very good at youth level but never really able to step up to the first team

76aaa869ly1fyccyti39qj20dg0p50tm.jpg

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Rossi was around at the same time as RVN...

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel Blanc is better tactically, but Ole is a legend and no United fan will dislike him taking over. Hope he has improved his management skill after the Swansea disaster.

But more importantly, he already said players can express themselves. So if some monkeys still decide to behave like one on the pitch, they have no excuse anymore.

this feel good reaction from fans is what Ed was banging on when he appointed Ole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.