Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
At that level, GK and Def are “noobs”. GK and Def only come good after a lot more experience. Mourinho rates him a lot too and he was part of the US tour team. Anyway, don’t excite too much about him for now till he really does it at EPL level. There were so many ”exceptional” talents that never made it for us. Eg James Wilson.

This kid is 17 now. Giggs, Ronaldo, Owen, all broke into first team at 17, Rooney was 16. Let's see if we will see him become our next big star. Wish him all the best!

The kid's finishing is incredible. I don't know if its bad goalkeeping but his finishes are so precise.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
zrASmf3.jpg

apeape

Reaction score

Nice! I did read Ole preferred a 433 or 352. I still have a feeling LKK will be included alot more this time round. I bet under Ole's striking expertise, he'll flourish.... hopefully his first touch improves first of all.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can't remember the last time we whipped a ball in from the wingers and the striker puts the ball into the net.

these days it's just valencia getting into a very menacing position then proceeds to sidepass/backpass to nearest midfielder :s22:

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice! I did read Ole preferred a 433 or 352. I still have a feeling LKK will be included alot more this time round. I bet under Ole's striking expertise, he'll flourish.... hopefully his first touch improves first of all.

Should bench LKK till he gets himself in fit shape. Earn his place in e team.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can't remember the last time we whipped a ball in from the wingers and the striker puts the ball into the net.

these days it's just valencia getting into a very menacing position then proceeds to sidepass/backpass to nearest midfielder :s22:

Haha these days he doesn't even get to play :s13:

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea i reckon. always seems to just sneak pass the keeper's dive. bad goalkeeping i guess.

hit rate is superb though. and so quick. like a 'younger' marcus rashford. funnily.

The reserves game always seem to me like it's played in a "fast forward" mode :s13: maybe all v young can run v well.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Now is the time for those superstars to show up. OGS was right, they are playing for the club Man Utd. Not for the manager or their fame and fortune.
If not, i'm sure JM would not be the last to leave this club.

:vijayadmin:

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Let us imagine, Ole as a manager till the end of the season and he keep United playing attacking football and last minute goals....etc. finish top 4 at the end of the season and CL in the semi-final.

But have to leave when season end, new manager come in, play park bus etc...players not performing...how would you guy feel.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let us imagine, Ole as a manager till the end of the season and he keep United playing attacking football and last minute goals....etc. finish top 4 at the end of the season and CL in the semi-final.

But have to leave when season end, new manager come in, play park bus etc...players not performing...how would you guy feel.

Woody might give ole 2 year contract if this happened

Why sign new manager anyway , didnt even wan to sign new players :vijayadmin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.