Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Will have to see what happens to Man Utd at the end of this season. If Man Utd is declining, Liverpool is having a revival.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know Liverpool is having a good feel factor right now but they still have not won anything under Klopp.

mazdaRX

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am going to OT for Man Utd home game on a Saturday (UK 3pm game). Is it advisable to take train back from Manchester back to London after the game? (assuming game ends 5pm UK, my train at 7-730pm)? My concern is whether i can be on time to catch the train back. TIA

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Why not stay one night and go for stadium tour next day before going back London?

Hi, I am going to OT for Man Utd home game on a Saturday (UK 3pm game). Is it advisable to take train back from Manchester back to London after the game? (assuming game ends 5pm UK, my train at 7-730pm)? My concern is whether i can be on time to catch the train back. TIA

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope LKK starts tmr, open his account for us this season, AP to start again, partnering feisty little Fred , same with Luke Shaw.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How u get the match ticket? So easy to get????

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I nv tried going back to London on same day. Scared too rush and miss timing. See anyone else here can share more information

Am going for the tour the day before the game. Just thinking of staying for 1 night only. Any experience ?

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i have seen buses sending people back to city centre outside the stadium but i did not take it, so not sure how it works
Would actually suggest u stay for a night then go for the stadium tour on sunday

agcken12

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have seen buses sending people back to city centre outside the stadium but i did not take it, so not sure how it works
Would actually suggest u stay for a night then go for the stadium tour on sunday
I be watching e palace game in Nov also thinking of gg for the stadium tour on Friday or Stay 1 night then go on Sunday before gg back London.

Sent from Send From Galaxy Far Far Away using GAGT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.